It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Fully Approves Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Monday granted full approval to Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, giving an additional vote of confidence in its safety and effectiveness.

The full approval for people ages 18 and older was based on follow-up data showing "high efficacy and favorable safety approximately six months after the second dose."

The vaccine had already been available since December 2020 under an emergency use authorization, but full approval provides an extra emphasis.

Source

There you have it. Based on extensive research, the FDA has seen enough evidence to conclude that Moderna's vaccine is safe and effective. As a result it now has full approval to be administered to anyone over the age of 18 and is no longer just relying on an EUA.

I hope this development encourages some of you still on the fence to proceed with getting the vaccine. I know I've heard more than a few people say they wouldn't consider getting the vaccine until it had full approval.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Have they cancelled the EUA yet? If not it's just smoke and mirrors. If it's safe and dependable then why does it need lawsuit protection?

How do you know the Government is lying to you? Their lips are moving.
edit on 1-2-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The vaccines don't work.

Why in the world would anyone get the vaccine for covid when it doesn't stop you from getting and spreading covid.

And don't give me the nonsense answer of it lessens the symptoms.

There is no way to know that without a time machine to see how sick you got with and without as everyone is different there is just no way to know.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I hope this development encourages some of you still on the fence to proceed with getting the vaccine. I know I've heard more than a few people say they wouldn't consider getting the vaccine until it had full approval.

Now you have peaked my curiosity.
The current vaccines don't seem to work with the new variant, Omicron.
www.yahoo.com...

Knowing that, why should pushing the vaccines at this stage even be an option?

I'd love an honest, no knee jerk answer. If you just want a slag fest, I'm totally up for that, but perhaps explaining yourself would bring us to understand why you are doing this.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Don't we have enough evidence yet that vaccines and masks do not and have not stopped the spread of COVID or it's offspring?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Don't we have enough evidence yet that vaccines and masks do not and have not stopped the spread of COVID or it's offspring?

Yes, but if we pretend it's not there, and nobody reports it in the news, it never happened. It's very amazing how the newspeak works.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Do you wanna know what’s had full approval for the last 3000 yrs of recorded history MY IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!

So no, no amount of testing will ever make me take a non effective gene therapy treatment administered by force on a populace that didn’t need it.

So you do you and take all my shots and boosters I give them to you and anyone else willing to participate in this experiment, be my guest 👍

SaneThinking

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Still not happening, Don't really care if the FDA has approved it or not. They've also approved hundreds of medications that have ended in great loss of life before. I'm curious where they got their time machine to complete the phase 3 trials, or the independent safety studies.

Considering half of the FDAs funding comes from companies it's supposed to regulate, and most of the board members are former pharma board members. I really don't give a rats ass what they approve or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
1 of ?

The latest case, along with two previous ones, were traced to a batch of Moderna vaccines found to have been contaminated. Other deaths under similar circumstances have occurred too.

Moderna is working with Japanese health officials to recall three batches of COVID-19 vaccine after an investigation found stainless steel contaminants in some vials.

In the latest death, the man was vaccinated before the ministry suspended the use of a particular batch of vaccines produced in the same manufacturing line at a factory in Spain.

Authorities have not yet determined if the vaccination caused the man's death. They will investigate the case as well as those of two others confirmed dead last month.

The 49-year-old man was allergic to soba noodles. He was inoculated for a second time on Aug. 11 and found dead the following morning.

The vaccine lot number of his second vaccination was “3004734,” which should have been withdrawn.

fake news cnn

Japan suspended the use of about 1.63 million doses of the Moderna vaccine on August 26 as a precaution after foreign substances were found in some vials.

While inquiries are being conducted by the Japanese government and three pharmaceutical companies involved, no police investigation has been announced and there is no present indication of wrongdoing.

Still working to achieve fauciflu mortality to make Spanish flu numbers miniscule.
🙏❤

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There you have it. Based on extensive research, the FDA has seen enough evidence to conclude that Moderna's vaccine is safe and effective. As a result it now has full approval to be administered to anyone over the age of 18 and is no longer just relying on an EUA.

Yes, the evidence is certainly adding up.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Only 3 reasons you need the vacci e

1) elderly
2) health issues or compromised immune syste.
3) fear from the media

Other than that. There is no point. Unless u really think covid will kill you.. which is rare. reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

1) elderly
2) health issues or compromised immune system.
3) fear from the media

Other than that. There is no point. Unless u really think covid will kill you.. which is rare. reply to: Xcalibur254

I agree completely 100% with Marvin,

throughout all of this, my doctor has consistently said just wait you aren't really at risk and we don't need this to interact with your other meds right now.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Dangerous medical misinformation here in your post.

Dont just go out and get it, TALK to YOUR doctor and see if its safe for you if you have any underlying conditions or health concerns.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Government approved the vaccine?

I'm shocked...SHOCKED I tell ya!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Do you wanna know what’s had full approval for the last 3000 yrs of recorded history MY IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!

Dam happy 3000th birthday, I dont mean to be rude but I bet your bones creak a little when you get up

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

1) elderly
2) health issues or compromised immune syste.
3) fear from the media

I don't know, it seems the more you are vocal about the vaccines not working, the more likely you are to die from Covid, a flu like disease with a very low death rate.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What has the experimental gene therapy jab been approved for, Omicron ? If so why, and why are you posting this ?

edit on st02301010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Monday granted full approval to Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, giving an additional vote of confidence in its safety and effectiveness.

The full approval for people ages 18 and older was based on follow-up data showing "high efficacy and favorable safety approximately six months after the second dose."

The vaccine had already been available since December 2020 under an emergency use authorization, but full approval provides an extra emphasis.

Source

It will never have MY full approval until I can read every single piece of data and there are at least ten years of data for me to peruse.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Source

It will never have MY full approval until I can read every single piece of data and there are at least ten years of data for me to peruse.

Pretty much stance as well

Along with the caveat if I survive the 10 years without a vaccine while waiting for the data on the vaccine, do I even need the vaccine even if it's 100% effective with no sides effects

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thats a smart Doctor a reply to: putnam6

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join