It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Hoping You Forgot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

They have gone better with fear mongering, propaganda. Back then. Media wasn't yet heavily owned by Big Pharma or the Deep State.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Even more recent, I remember my wife, pediatrician, my mom, and the governor of Texas trying to jab my young daughter with Gardasil the HPV vaccine. I said NO, fought them all and she did NOT get Gardasil.

If you’ll remember, they were trying to mandate it to wipe out HPV virus. I remember seeing a few of the first adverse reactions and said hell no! Not for something that has a cure. That’s what I finally won that battle with. I said if she gets HPV, then ok, I’ll take part of the blame. But I’ll be damned if I ruin her life from a reaction to a vaccine we gave her at 12 years old for such a lame virus.

When this vaccine crap first hit for a virus that is a mild cold for most…well, you know what we did.
edit on 31-1-2022 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I haven't gotten this one or any "flu" shots, more tetanus shots than I can count. I always thought the flu shot would definitely cause me discomfort at the site, potentially a little sick for a few days, and it's probably engineered for the strain from last year. This one gets more attention, and I wouldn't have looked so closely if they weren't pushing it so much, it's about making money and I don't much like who's making the money. You don't need "case studies" to see where the money flows, mrna & spike proteins are irrelevant, it's a cut & dried plain as day money making scam. Just like "home title lock" scare tactics with the commercial & some old lady saying "they took my home!"

So guess what? I have the rice-a rona right now, since saturday. Chills (fever?), aches, everything tastes like crap. 58 2 pack a day, less now I guess. Ibuprofin seems to take away the fever & aches, which is why I'm up now. Works too good because now I'm up doing stuff and I probably should be sleeping. I hope the real cheap ibuprofin from $1.25 tree don't make these a-holes any money, it's from prior so $1 for 40. The worst thing is now I gotta stay home for 2 weeks.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Those who forget the mistakes of the past, are doomed to repeat them.

Oppression never sleeps.
Neither should vigilance.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
...... all too familiar in our current world.....a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Great thread >>>>

Remember when 60 minutes was our MSM vanguard?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I remember it. I read about the Guilliane-Barr Syndrome from the swine flu vaccine in the National Enquirer then and never took the shot. But it set the pace in my mind about flu shots being dangerous.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Gives renewed meaning to history repeats, people should take such sayings literally, not figuratively.

History will repeat, often due to ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Watch this video.... 40 Years ago. 60 Minutes Report.

Awaiting for 60 Minutes to now mark that report they made 40 years ago as misinformation.
edit on 53228America/ChicagoWed, 02 Feb 2022 10:53:15 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I'm 60 years old, form the time i started school my parents always did just what was required for schools. It it wasn't required for school we didn't get it. Then when I turned 17 and graduated from High School on, never had a shot for any thing.

I've only caught the flu 3 times that I can remember, and one of those I'm not sure was flu cause it was some nasty sh@@ that lasted 2 weeks as far as being down in bed and congestion and cough lasted a couple of months. This was back in the early 2000's, if memory serves it was around 2003,04. There was a lot of people here complaining about the same thing.

My story is very similar. I only got the obligated vaccinations at birth and some shots in primary school, nothing more. In my 40 years of life i honestly can't remember ever being sick other than the occasional cold. I don't think I will ever have myself vaccinated for anything.
One reason being that I simply don't see the need, the other that i don't trust them. The entire covid facade didn't help with that either.
I think there is one very clear reason why the Amish haven't got any cases of autism and hardly any cancer.. They don't vaccinate at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm 62 years old and I never heard of anyone being forced to get a shot for the Swine Flu back then.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
I'm 62 years old and I never heard of anyone being forced to get a shot for the Swine Flu back then.

That's the point. This is history repeating itself, except this time it's even worse due to the coercion and mandates, not to mention this time the tyranny covers the entire planet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join