It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"Have you signed up for your 6th booster yet? If not, why not?"

Speaking for myself, no.

What's your point?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Ben Ray Lujan

Received Dangerous Covid-19 Vaccine in December: ladailypost.com...

Suffers Severe Stroke in January: www.cnbc.com...

Somebody forgot to tell him why Pelosi/Schumer exempted Congress from the vaccines.

That's too bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bridge_Boy

But Kalu now has some sort of gadgetry to keep his heart beating.That's why he had to change teams.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This starts out with a garbage premise thats been spread around anti-vax arenas for months. They're literally using the number of wikipedia entries in a year vs other years. In a year where people are scoping out every single death and noticing it. I cant tell you the number of times in the last 3 weeks I've seen the death of someone on social media under 35 and theres literally hundreds of comments blaming the vaccine...I'd 90% of the time its come out as suicide or overdose. I dont think people realise how common of an event this one. I've dealt with health issues in years prior which resulted in me having a phobia related to cardiac events, which made me see and notice articles of athletes collapsing frequently in years prior to this. Soccer has always been the primary source of this for whatever reason. I dont think people realize how common it is. According the American Heart Association in 2018 or 2019 there were over 2,000 deaths per year just in the US of men under 25 from a sudden cardiac issue.

Let me take another broad grouping of athletes. I am very connected to the motorsports world. If things happen I hear about it, especially with drivers. I can tell you that in NASCAR the vaccination rate is estimated to be around 60 to 70%, Indycar its 100%, F1, IMSA/Le Mans/WEC, and every other GT and Touring Car Series in the world its also around 100% because there is international travel its mandatory. Thats over 1,000 drivers, and several thousand more crew. I can say with 100% certainty there hasnt been 1 driver death, and I have not heard of any crew deaths or even a severe reaction out of either group. I can say between family and friends and acquintances I know probably 300, possibly more that have been vaccinated. Thus far, and going on nearly 1 year since many were vaccinated, I havent known of 1 death out of the bunch, I also havent even heard of a severe reaction out of this bunch. Now thats anecdotal evidence which means very little, but I have to think, if there was some large scale reaction. When its thats large of a sample size, I would hear of atleast 1.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
There are approximately 56 million deaths worldwide per year.

Are you saying that there will be an increase of deaths by 6 million this year, or 62 million deaths on top of the 56 million average?

that would be on par with the spanish flu if true. 100+ mil.

doesn't feel like it yet. i do feel the paranoia tho, from all the bs surrounding it.

"It doesn't feel like it" is your argument?

yeah.
i haven't been stepping over dead bodies yet, have you?

we go to various hospitals several times a month and still haven't seen 1 "FULL" sign on the door yet.
i know of one person who got the con in the uk and he blew it off like a cold. he's a diabetic too. didn't need any treatment.

www.medicalnewstoday.com... if no one hasn't read or is interested.

Cheryl Bennett, an official at the GISAID office in Washington, D.C., told NatureTrusted Source that “Rushing to conclusions on data that have just been made available by labs that find themselves under significant time pressure to generate data in a timely manner is not helpful in any outbreak,” as some of that data may be erroneous.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I wont get the vaccine, and never will. To each their own though. Snake oil comes in many forms. I believe it can hurt more than help in some cases, but 62 million this year? That is a huge number. 1/6 the population of the US.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So… he’s still been listed as one of the 36 dead and he’s not dead. So it’s incorrect.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Not even alarmist. That may be on the extreme low end.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is nothing compared to the long-term effects of the jabs in individuals, more new diseases to be treated and more pills to be pushed for treatment by big nazi pharma.

This was all planned, after the jabs goes out of favor, the long-term gravy train will be very profitable specially if they can start with the babies, a never-ending money making.

Plus more reasons for never ending experimentation in humans.

You and your anti-vax mob have been going on and on that you don't want the Vaccine because you don't know the long term effects... Now you claim you know what the long term side effects are and that we're all going to die?

Which is it friend?

By the way, this claim is riduculous...

PA

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
All over the world there are tens of thousands of group who study everything from kids with congenital heart defects to wounded veterans with PTSD. They monitor these people closely and report back on their health.

If the vax was dangerous then these group would have seen an increase in deaths among their subjects and would have reported it.

The fact that no group has ever done this suggests that people aren't dying, and won't die.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
You solved the mystery. It turns out the vaccines are 100% safe and effective. Have you signed up for your 6th booster yet? If not, why not?

The real mystery is why someone would make up such a blatant falsehood that 110+ FIFA players died last year when it's so easily disproved.

Because they're targeting outrage culture, possibly for clicks or ad revenue. A whole bunch of people here clearly fell for it.

This is so easy to debunk simply by doing basic research on the dead people.

If you check the names they're not all fifa players, there are boxers, baseball players and tennis players in there.

Some died from causes that are clearly unrelated to the vax, including suicide and motor vehicle accidents.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
If you check the names they're not all fifa players, there are boxers, baseball players and tennis players in there.

You obviously don't understand sports and death. Or numbers.

The unsourced video 100% proves that something happened and it was really, really bad. Plus a ball girl passed out.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: DBCowboy

thats what was claimed by OP of this thread

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

in relation to this list

convert to word then translate from hebrew to english

and unfortunatly for me, I seem to be the only one who has bothered to convert it from hebrew to english, but since you ask it does contain other sportspeople, including basketball, hockey, tennis but unfortunatly for the OP the vast majority of them were never even professional and have ages ranging from 40-70 when they died, with some being under 30 but nowhere near 108 FIFA players

I wonder if the vax causes suicide, because at least one of those people is knowing to have killed them self.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Thanks for that. What you describe is pretty much the very same things happening to an unjabbed friend of mine who supervises at one of the local banks.

Those who've taken the jab are sick all the time, and absent from work for days at a time, frequently. She and the others unjabbed are often working alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
What a load of utter nonsense.

Please bring a logical argument to the post or get lost. Your comment is useless.

It is a load of nonsense by a load of looney tunes praying everyone is going to die because they got vaxxed. Sickos.

I read the statistics on the extra 0.8 of a football player dieing.

Show me all these dead people or just shut up. It isn't going to happen.

If someone wanted lots of people dead they wouldn't be going after the compliant vaxxers, it would be the anti vaxxers.

Maybe there is a conspiracy. The vax isn't to stop covid, it's an antidote to whatever they are going to release to kill the non compliant. So maybe we will see millions die and it will be the non vaxxed that die from whatever the vax is to protect you from.

There we are, a looney tune conspiracy, lap it up.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: jidnum

Thanks for that. What you describe is pretty much the very same things happening to an unjabbed friend of mine who supervises at one of the local banks.

Those who've taken the jab are sick all the time, and absent from work for days at a time, frequently. She and the others unjabbed are often working alone.

I've noticed this too. Every single person who has had 3 has been constantly sick. Me and a few other pure bloods are not and have to pick up the slack. Also I know I've been exposed to omnicron multiple times but never had any symptoms as I had covid last January and have natural immunity. Of course we know natural immunity is far superior as even the CDC admits now. Those who constantly get jabs that don't have side effects yet are at the very least destroying natural killer cells and their TH1 immune system.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You obviously don't understand sports and death. Or numbers.

The unsourced video 100% proves that something happened and it was really, really bad. Plus a ball girl passed out.

Like those 4 airline pilots whose deaths proved 100 percent that altitude increases the risk of vax reactions. Especially that one who died in a mountain biking accident.

Or that lady who became magnetic and managed to stick aluminium ring pull tabs to her head.

If you add up all of the people on this forum who claim to personally know someone who died from a Vax related clot or heart attack it probably exceeds the total for the entire world.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I've personally clotted up at altitude 10 or 12 times already, do you believe me?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

I've personally clotted up at altitude 10 or 12 times already, do you believe me?

Coincidentally, that's the exact same number of times I've bedded a supermodel. What are the odds?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"I've noticed this too. Every single person who has had 3 has been constantly sick."

I'm not for one moment doubting the veracity of that statement, but, I don't believe you.

I know lots of friends, relatives and colleagues who have been jabbed and none of them are "constantly sick".

And I certainly do not think, for one moment, that you make this stuff up.

Perish the thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join