It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I don't agree with forcing people to be vaxxed, but I am also getting very tired of constantly being told that I am dead or dying. It's as odious as when vaxxed people tell the unvaxxed they're going to die.

Well, Magneto-arms, I'm in the same boat nearly. My entire family is vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

care to link it, because I really cant see, not calling you a liar, it must be my poor way of browsing this site

please link to the list you converted and it shows the names of all 108 players

here is the thread in question

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

here are your posts, which one has the converted list in it again?

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0 You know, the healthiest people in the world, basically. 108 dead in the last 6 months. Many of them collapsed on the field during live TV. My friends have seen it happen many times. The first conclusion you will jump to is that the root cause is corona virus, if you are trying to reinforce the narrative. However, this did not happen last year when corona was around, in fact there looks to be 0 deaths last year in this demographic from cardiac events. They are heavily tested and screened as well... There is a difference between this year and last year however, and mountains of evidence via published studies and reports from front line workers and victims. It's the wonderful mRNA drug we like to call a vaccine. We know it's safe because big pharma has never introduced a drug that was later proven to cause side effects and death. Its never happened before. 108 fifa players dead in the last 6 months Published study showing that this is expected More studies confirming spike protein toxicity: Link

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: penroc3 a reply to: v1rtu0s0 or they are using drugs that are so new that tests don't pick them up or it is prior damage from steriod use. these people bush their body to the limit and obviously when you mix designer drugs, possible previous steriod use could easily be the cause of them.

originally posted by: elementalgrove a reply to: v1rtu0s0 Are we sure that these young men do not have the ever so dangerous Cannabis Use Disorder?
Is this a joke or did you not read that it never happened like this any year before?

originally posted by: alldaylong a reply to: v1rtu0s0 Does no one check before they post ?

(according to Wikipedia data), or 5 cases per year (calculated according to the BMJ) during 2001-2020, 21 players have died so far this year.
According to that wiki page, there have been 14 deaths in 2021, not the 21 quoted. For reference in 2019, before covid, there where 10 deaths. Not a large increase.
Yeah, Wikipedia isn't a legit source.

originally posted by: penroc3

originally posted by: penroc3 a reply to: v1rtu0s0 or they are using drugs that are so new that tests don't pick them up or it is prior damage from steriod use. these people bush their body to the limit and obviously when you mix designer drugs, possible previous steriod use could easily be the cause of them.
Right, so 108 this year died from drugs and 0 last year or nearly any year before that. Sounds legit.
yes new designer drugs come out every day and as we already know by looking at base ball and pro bike riding and other top their athletes have been busted using CRAZY designer drugs because they cant test for them if it is because of the shots why aren't foot ball players in America dropping dead, or people in baseball dropping dead on the diamond. it is clearly something in the soccer world that is killing these players if it were the vaccine you would think runners, triathlon runners, bike riders, normal people who work out alot, martial arts/ufc fighters dropping dead? i know its a hard pill to swallow that people in a sport you like are cheaters. Lance Armstrong said that in ALL top level sports people take EVERY advantage they can get even if its risky or untested. what's more probable, these players were using something that isn't tested for and they had serious heart related issues or damage from prior use and ONLY soccer players are effected? that makes no sense
No, I'll stick to the peer reviewed studies predicting these side effects as well as the 100 live videos of soccer players collapsing. The explanations you guys come up with are absurd.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0 freewestmedia.com...

I have checked and double checked and even triple checked but there is no list converted and no list of 108 player names

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Why soccer players and not basketball players, football players or pro-bowlers?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Soccer players drop from someone giving them a wet willy, as opposed to say, hockey players, who are on the ice right after their teeth get knocked out.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There are.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm sure you'll have a list of those too, right after you never post the ones for the 110+ FIFA players you made up.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Um, okay.

Look, I'm unvaxxed because medical reasons.

My family are all vaxxed because they wanted it.

I'm against mandates.

I work in the medical community.

There is no Pharmageddon.

I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Soccer players drop from someone giving them a wet willy, as opposed to say, hockey players, who are on the ice right after their teeth get knocked out.

A Moist William can be fatal if improperly applied.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

thats what was claimed by OP of this thread

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

in relation to this list

convert to word then translate from hebrew to english

and unfortunatly for me, I seem to be the only one who has bothered to convert it from hebrew to english, but since you ask it does contain other sportspeople, including basketball, hockey, tennis but unfortunatly for the OP the vast majority of them were never even professional and have ages ranging from 40-70 when they died, with some being under 30 but nowhere near 108 FIFA players

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Old people have been known to die.

I read that somewhere.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Along with unhealthy people also and sometimes even fit people and young people

All I ask is that if anyone is interested to convert the list, it takes 2 miutes, and then list the 108 FIFA players

but I digress

Have you read anywhere if bald people live longer, I hope so....for my sake

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Along with unhealthy people also and sometimes even fit people and young people

All I ask is that if anyone is interested to convert the list, it takes 2 miutes, and then list the 108 FIFA players

but I digress

Have you read anywhere if bald people live longer, I hope so....for my sake

You solved the mystery. It turns out the vaccines are 100% safe and effective. Have you signed up for your 6th booster yet? If not, why not?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You solved the mystery. It turns out the vaccines are 100% safe and effective. Have you signed up for your 6th booster yet? If not, why not?

The real mystery is why someone would make up such a blatant falsehood that 110+ FIFA players died last year when it's so easily disproved.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Nope, sorry to burst your outlandish assumptions, but I have not had any boosters

care to try again?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Nope, sorry to burst your outlandish assumptions, but I have not had any boosters

care to try again?

Why not? They're safe and effective right?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
There are approximately 56 million deaths worldwide per year.

Are you saying that there will be an increase of deaths by 6 million this year, or 62 million deaths on top of the 56 million average?

that would be on par with the spanish flu if true. 100+ mil.

doesn't feel like it yet. i do feel the paranoia tho, from all the bs surrounding it.

"It doesn't feel like it" is your argument?

And your argument is what exactly? Your making shlt up and you know it. Reading through this thread so far all I can see from what you are basing this massive up coming death toll on is you have read some website with spurious math projections and also heard about a few footballers having heart problems , (heard from said media, who apparently lie about everything except that right?) Btw heart problems in footballers athletes etc is not a new thing it’s been happening since sport began, your just noticing it now because your looking for it.
edit on 0120222022Tue, 01 Feb 2022 15:33:28 -060003pm201TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Are we not forgetting one thing here:
Most of the World leaders and Elites have taken the vaccine.

edit on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 15:42:05 -0600423America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Where?

Gonna post your false claims about ball girls in the Aus Open again?

Or FIFA players dropping dead all over the Premier League?

Which some footie fans might have noticed?

Do you know what soccer or FIFA actually is?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The following table details 36 known deaths of professional footballers to have occurred throughout 2021.

The list says 36 known deaths and lists 36 players including Samuel Kalu but Samuel Kalu isn’t dead and recently just signed for Watford in the English Premier league.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I am anti this vax. I am unvaccinated but we can’t just make up deaths to validate our point or we’re as bad as the people trying to vaccinate us.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Not sure I have tried to put words into your mouth, why do you persist in doing so for me?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join