It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

There is this:

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

There is this:

www.reuters.com...

Yeah, reuters is super credible.

www.pfizer.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: wearefree4
I remembered there was this scientist awhile back that said that 50 million people will die in the US alone if we continue with vaccinations.

So 62 million is only for 2022, imagine what are the damages 2-3 years especially if it is cumulative.

www.snopes.com...

""Michael Yeadon, a former employee of Pfizer, said that the government rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine is an attempt at "mass depopulation" with booster recipients expected to die within two years""

Thoughts?

Snopes, another big pharma funded fact checker. I guess we haven't learned about how fact checkers are funded yet...

sagaciousnewsnetwork.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Oh. You don't like the source. Quelle surprise.

Plenty of other ones are available.

You won't like them either. But all more credible than you:

www.logically.ai...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ah. Sagaciousnewsnetwork.

Like that's credible?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is just my obligatory comment to say that this number is so patently ridiculous that it debunks itself.

We've been vaxxing for over a year now starting with the most vulnerable. If this were remotely plausible we'd have seen canary groups such as those with existing heart conditions dropping like flies by now.

There is no evidence that the vax causes persistent heart damage, and after a month it's gone from your system so no further damage can be done. So if your not fatally wounded after a month you won't be effected at all.

To everyone who thinks that this is plausible I'm going to ask you to set an end date, if this hasn't happened by that date I expect you to post admitting you fell for this nonsense.

This is just another scam.

Begone troll.

He's a troll for disagreeing with the new echo chamber?

This thread is such utterly ridiculous tripe; such bog standard, cliche, stereotypical internet conspiracy nut nonsense, it's genuinely laughable to think you people exist. You claim to do your own research, yet ignore the vast vast bulk of science back factual evidence. Hell, you even think Reuters is biased (further demonstrating your complete lack of awareness of reality).

No, this Vax will not kill millions and millions of people. Why the hell would big pharma want to kill off their customers you utter spoon. Cancer treatments, opioids, an endless range of medicines for the elderly...

But sure, they want to kill off millions of their current and future customers for some reason.

And not just any customers - the compliant, malleable ones. Meanwhile they'd be left with all you super intelligent geniuses who see through their shenanigans and end up bankrupting them by not taking their meds.

That makes total sense.

Really.
edit on 4-2-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

There is this:

www.reuters.com...

Look, i know what your opinion is on these vaccines. The truth will come out.

If there was nothing to the concerns that have been aired, we wouldn't be here debating the issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

This is just my obligatory comment to say that this number is so patently ridiculous that it debunks itself.

We've been vaxxing for over a year now starting with the most vulnerable. If this were remotely plausible we'd have seen canary groups such as those with existing heart conditions dropping like flies by now.

There is no evidence that the vax causes persistent heart damage, and after a month it's gone from your system so no further damage can be done. So if your not fatally wounded after a month you won't be effected at all.

To everyone who thinks that this is plausible I'm going to ask you to set an end date, if this hasn't happened by that date I expect you to post admitting you fell for this nonsense.

Begone troll.

This thread is such utterly ridiculous tripe; such bog standard, cliche, stereotypical internet conspiracy nut nonsense, it's genuinely laughable to think you people exist. You claim to do your own research, yet ignore the vast vast bulk of science back factual evidence. Hell, you even think Reuters is biased (further demonstrating your complete lack of awareness of reality).

No, this Vax will not kill millions and millions of people. Why the hell would big pharma want to kill off their customers you utter spoon. Cancer treatments, opioids, an endless range of medicines for the elderly...

But sure, they want to kill off millions of their current and future customers for some reason.

And not just any customers - the compliant, malleable ones. Meanwhile they'd be left with all you super intelligent geniuses who see through their shenanigans and end up bankrupting them by not taking their meds.

That makes total sense.

Really.

Conspiracies.. on a conspiracy site..

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: xuenchen

We had covid back in January 2021. Then we went and had the J&J shots brcause they were made in a way that was similar to traditional vax. My dear hubby had a heart attack back in 1998, and I had a stroke in 2011. We are both still kicking. No bosters for us. And if not obvious, we are both in our70s.

cool glad you guys are still ok.

if i get a vax, i'll get the one made the old fashioned way too. with just a bit of the dead virus in it.

i'm not messin with my chromies. they are messed up enough.

edit on 4-2-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pure blood gonna be worth a fortune. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Begone troll.

That makes total sense.

Really.

Check yourself. The media, big pharma and the government have nearly complete control of the media and almost all of the information that is accessed by the overwhelming majority of the population. Everything is controlled and follows the narrative. We hear it from every single mainstream source. We here it from every cringy brainwashed annoying sheeple in public.

There are a handful of places where people can have some semblance of free speech like substack and possibly this site, yet you wanna come here and battle that fact. When you corner people like that their gonna fight back.

We don't need or AZ or you telling us what the mainstream narrative is. We know what it is, and you're not fooling anyone by copy pasting what Pfizer wants everyone to hear. They're # liars.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Begone troll.

That makes total sense.

Really.

Check yourself. The media, big pharma and the government have nearly complete control of the media and almost all of the information that is accessed by the overwhelming majority of the population. Everything is controlled and follows the narrative. We hear it from every single mainstream source. We here it from every cringy brainwashed annoying sheeple in public.

There are a handful of places where people can have some semblance of free speech like substack and possibly this site, yet you wanna come here and battle that fact. When you corner people like that their gonna fight back.

We don't need or AZ or you telling us what the mainstream narrative is. We know what it is, and you're not fooling anyone by copy pasting what Pfizer wants everyone to hear. They're # liars.

So rather than copying and pasting the standard Facebook "I discovered YouTube conspiracy channels" narrative yourself (which the conspiracy theorists want you to believe - to use your logic back at you) - why not address my post?

As in actually address what I've said, rather than just auto responding with the sheeple nonsense?

Help me to understand - what's the agenda? Why do they want to depopulate the world of its most compliant and profitable customers, leaving themselves with naturally suspicious and distrustful people left over? What kind of a strategy is that? What's the objective?

And I'm asking for your view please, not a YouTube or bitchute link.
edit on 5-2-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
F.Y.I.

Remember to check the "bad batches" every so often: howbad.info...

In addition to the built-in/designed reduction in immune system effectiveness, we also have "rushed" vaccine production that led to bad batches being manufactured and injected.

The howbad.info site is just pure bad information, incorrect methodology and incorrect maths to support the false claim of bad batches -- The woman claiming to be a statistician, Jessica Rose, is the same woman pretending to be pretending to be a lawyer in the ICC complaint and clearly knows nothing about either subject (all the maths is wrong on this site and Nuremberg Code isn't even a law)

Instead of using the correct method of number of reactions per doses of the batch administered they calculate it based on the number of fatalities per events reported to VAERS which is completely illogical.

Every single table, results and percentage risk display is falsely inflated by a few thousand times by them deliberately using incorrect methods and inabilty to calculate basic percentages --

If you read the methodology section of the site it was compiled by some kid writing computer code to scrape VAERS - but the method used meant several different batches would all be falsely regrouped as the same one if it had a space or capital letters etc... and having a slightly sore arm for two days is reclassified as life changing disability/life threatenning event to push the propaganda and false claims of bad batches.

It wasn't made by anyone with the very basic maths and science skills or any understanding what LD50/lethality rates are or how they're calculated so shouldn't be viwed as valid information.

---

The guy who made the site and 'drs', listed are all raking in millions in commision spreading this misinfo from hawking snake oil 'treatments' with a 200x price mark-up. They're selling 2 grams of a substance for the same price people can buy a pound of the exact same substance on Amazon and there's no evidence the products and supplements they're selling work - let alone are safe for people to consume.

Snake oil vial these people are hawking
Exact same substance without 200x price gouging by medical frauds

The same is done with promoting quack 'telepathic light healing' sessions that cost upward of $500 or supplement consultations and courses that cost $250+ for a consultation and a few hundred dollars for the exact same vitamins people can buy in a shop for $1 or should be getting naturally through a healthy diet.
edit on 5-2-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The howbad.info site is just pure bad information, incorrect methodology and incorrect maths to support the false claim of bad batches --

Yes. I even watched one of the videos as I was curious. When the narrator says, "mathematical sequence", he means a number sequence as a counter on the batch number. He tries to make his analysis sound snazzy and technical, but it's just gibberish, and sorting a spreadsheet is not that impressive anyway.

It did raise one point. What is an "adverse reaction"? Well, funny you should ask! It's any side effect. Vaccinations have side-effects, just as an aspirin has side effects. Many people having the Pfizer jab would have got a sore arm, for example... That's an adverse reaction.

What the narrator did not say was the bleeding obvious – is that each batch of vaccine has variation, and they are not all the same. The intelligence behind recording this type of data is for vaccine manufacturers to investigate and improve quality and vaccine consistency.
edit on 5/2/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

"It's already happening, life insurance claims are up 40% in working age people."

And the companies still remain solvent?

How does that work?

edit on 5-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Come on, you people who think that vaccines are good for you, it's not a fence you set up wrong and now you can invite someone to fix it and everything will be great, what you put in your body with the vaccine no one can fix even those who made the vaccine don't know, even if they do, they won't help you

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

Do you know everything you put in your own body?

My bet is that's a negative or a lie.

As to the vaccinations, most people are doing just fine with no adverse effects whatsoever.

You simply don't have the numbers to back up any sorts of spurious claims where the vaccinations are concerned.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
Come on, you people who think that vaccines are good for you, it's not a fence you set up wrong and now you can invite someone to fix it and everything will be great, what you put in your body with the vaccine no one can fix even those who made the vaccine don't know, even if they do, they won't help you

Smallpox. Polio. Mumps. Diptheria. Rubella. Tetanus. Measles. Pertussis. All diseaeses eliminated or significantly reduced by vaccinations. Don't know what country you are living in, but you are either immune to these diseases through vaccinations as a child, living in the poorest country with no healthcare, or hiding behind everyone else who has been vaccinated.

edit on 5/2/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: wearefree4
I remembered there was this scientist awhile back that said that 50 million people will die in the US alone if we continue with vaccinations.

So 62 million is only for 2022, imagine what are the damages 2-3 years especially if it is cumulative.

www.snopes.com...

""Michael Yeadon, a former employee of Pfizer, said that the government rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine is an attempt at "mass depopulation" with booster recipients expected to die within two years""

Thoughts?

Snopes, another big pharma funded fact checker. I guess we haven't learned about how fact checkers are funded yet...

sagaciousnewsnetwork.net...

Your answer to pretty much everything that debunks you is to say that the people behind it are corrupt.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Lora73

Smallpox. Polio. Mumps. Diptheria. Rubella. Tetanus. Measles. Pertussis. All diseaeses eliminated or significantly reduced by vaccinations. Don't know what country you are living in, but you are either immune to these diseases through vaccinations as a child, living in the poorest country with no healthcare, or hiding behind everyone else who has been vaccinated.

Some of the people on this forum are old enough to remember what life was like before childhood vaccination was the norm.

I don't know about you but I don't want to go back to the days when you'd lose friends or family to whooping cough.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join