It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Did you?

Why?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I remembered there was this scientist awhile back that said that 50 million people will die in the US alone if we continue with vaccinations.

So 62 million is only for 2022, imagine what are the damages 2-3 years especially if it is cumulative.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wearefree4
I remembered there was this scientist awhile back that said that 50 million people will die in the US alone if we continue with vaccinations.

So 62 million is only for 2022, imagine what are the damages 2-3 years especially if it is cumulative.

That would be 50 x 20. Or 1 billion, assuming the number in the US lines up with everywhere else. Africa won't see as much of an impact however.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is just my obligatory comment to say that this number is so patently ridiculous that it debunks itself.

We've been vaxxing for over a year now starting with the most vulnerable. If this were remotely plausible we'd have seen canary groups such as those with existing heart conditions dropping like flies by now.

Ok, lets say you're the government and you want to depop via vaccines.
Considering your position you should be smart enough to know that everyone in the world isn't going to take the vaccine at the same time...
Some will want to wait a year or 2 to see results etc

And after the first lot of people take it and die no one else would...
So would you be a smart and throw a couple of bad eggs in a basket which you could easily explain away
or would you be extremely dumb and throw all your bad eggs in the same basket?

edit on 3-2-2022 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

a reply to: LABTECH767

This is just my obligatory comment to say that this number is so patently ridiculous that it debunks itself.

We've been vaxxing for over a year now starting with the most vulnerable. If this were remotely plausible we'd have seen canary groups such as those with existing heart conditions dropping like flies by now.

Ok, lets say you're the government and you want to depop via vaccines.
Considering your position you should be smart enough to know that everyone in the world isn't going to take the vaccine at the same time...
Some will want to wait a year or 2 to see results etc

And after the first lot of people take it and die no one else would...
So would you be a smart and throw a couple of bad eggs in a basket which you could easily explain away
or would you be extremely dumb and throw all your bad eggs in the same basket?

This lines up with the bad batch theory. 5% of all batches (lots) cause 95% of all deaths.

bad batches

(post by LocalGenius removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Also proves a point either Zombies is a shill or blatantly unable to think critically and should just be ignored
if he thinks that little statement proves anything.

It's one thing to disgaree, it's another to take the CDC's side, but then disagree with their own study when it threatens big pharma. That's suspicious as hell.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The math doesn't track. If there were bad batches we should be seeing tight clearly defined groupings centered around specific vax centers, but we're seeing a distribution that indicates something else entirely.

The only was that this can be bad batches is if they're splitting them up and shipping them all over the place, and storing some while using others immediately.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Also proves a point either Zombies is a shill or blatantly unable to think critically and should just be ignored
if he thinks that little statement proves anything.

It's one thing to disgaree, it's another to take the CDC's side, but then disagree with their own study when it threatens big pharma. That's suspicious as hell.

Example, please.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius

My position?

You do understand that I'm not actually with the CDC, don't you. I'm not involved with vaccine research or distribution either.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

My position?

You do understand that I'm not actually with the CDC, don't you. I'm not involved with vaccine research or distribution either.

You got any sources to verify that?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I could tell you all day about the Mongrols I'm not with, means nothing, so many fingers in the COVID pie, anyway big pharma are nothing without their media, media control the zombies

And there are sooo many eh AaarghZombies

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

My position?

You got any sources to verify that?

None that you wouldn't say are fake.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL

I could tell you all day about the Mongrols I'm not with, means nothing, so many fingers in the COVID pie, anyway big pharma are nothing without their media, media control the zombies

And there are sooo many eh AaarghZombies

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FermiParaplox

Peer review of articles and studies is great, AS LONG AS the peers are independent and principled.

When the peers are merely rubber stamps for Pharma or other special interests, the process is meaningless.

Doctors and scientists can be bought, and we've seen that in many cases. That's why in 2009 Dr. Marcia Angell, former editor of the NEJM noted that "It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely upon the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines."

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The math doesn't track. If there were bad batches we should be seeing tight clearly defined groupings centered around specific vax centers, but we're seeing a distribution that indicates something else entirely.

The only was that this can be bad batches is if they're splitting them up and shipping them all over the place, and storing some while using others immediately.

No kidding.

Also, a number of people have tried to hunt down the source numbers for the "dead athletes" story. The data doesn't work out (and some of the "vaccinated" deaths are actually unvaccinated. source)

One can simply look at the data, of course. But there's no *original* data source for the initial claim. Just a website stating that the claim is true.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
F.Y.I.

Remember to check the "bad batches" every so often: howbad.info...

In addition to the built-in/designed reduction in immune system effectiveness, we also have "rushed" vaccine production that led to bad batches being manufactured and injected.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In addition to the built-in/designed reduction in immune system effectiveness,

That's been debunked, the report was referring to a decrease in the immune response to covid several weeks after the vax, not a decrease in the overall immune system. If you'd read the original paper it's made quite obvious.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wearefree4

www.snopes.com...

""Michael Yeadon, a former employee of Pfizer, said that the government rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine is an attempt at "mass depopulation" with booster recipients expected to die within two years""

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Debunked by who?, it is not like big pharma has been sued before for killing people with their miracle crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join