It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Those who worked to keep early treatments hidden, will face manslaughter charges, before the statute of limitations for charging them expires.

I wonder what the true number of deaths is caused by preventing early treatment.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: FermiParaplox

I just cant comprehend how you can rail and rail against peer review, and then post all of those peer reviewed articles to back up your vaccines cause cardiomyopathy claims.

The vaccine isn't working. There are more covid deaths in 2021 than 2020, and that's with half the world vaccinated and a weaker strain. Look at the most vaccinated countries in the world like Israel, they have the highest case numbers now.

Your sources are better than mine argument doesn't matter when we can see what happening in the world.
It turns out my weak sources hold up in the real world. Holding back repurposed drugs like ivermectin to force a vaccine that doesn't work to make big phama richer killed a lot of people.

Peter Hotez is about the biggest # I can imagine.

Well you quoted me but you didnt address my post in any shape or form. Do you believe in peer review or not? If you dont then why are you posting peer reviewed articles as your sources?

Also the vaccine doesnt work? The vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. This is an already cemented fact. source

Yes, using the bill gates owned website to show the official data. Im sure none of those deaths were people who died WITH covid and not FROM covid. Unfortunately this virus wouldn't have been an issue if early treatments were allowed from the start.

ONS data shows vaccinated children are 52x more likely to die than unvaccinated children.

link
< br />
That website is just pulling multiple sources together for you and explaining it to you in an easy way.

but sure, all of the overwhelming evidence from every major and minor hospital and research institution are saying one thing, but vitruoso and his amalgamation of twitter sources, anti vaxx reposts, and far right "journalism" know better.

Who would have guessed that all those PhDs and MDs would have spent their whole lives leading up to this moment to deceive and kill everyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I just cant comprehend how you can rail and rail against peer review, and then post all of those peer reviewed articles to back up your vaccines cause cardiomyopathy claims.

The vaccine isn't working. There are more covid deaths in 2021 than 2020, and that's with half the world vaccinated and a weaker strain. Look at the most vaccinated countries in the world like Israel, they have the highest case numbers now.

Your sources are better than mine argument doesn't matter when we can see what happening in the world.
It turns out my weak sources hold up in the real world. Holding back repurposed drugs like ivermectin to force a vaccine that doesn't work to make big phama richer killed a lot of people.

Well you quoted me but you didnt address my post in any shape or form. Do you believe in peer review or not? If you dont then why are you posting peer reviewed articles as your sources?

Also the vaccine doesnt work? The vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. This is an already cemented fact. source

Peer review is fine but saying it's the only way to justify if a study has credibility is not.

Also the study is:

link

lmao man how many times do I have to say confirmation bias? You only think peer review is fine if the article fits your narrative. How do you not understand that there is a problem here?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Peer review is fine but saying it's the only way to justify if a study has credibility is not.

Also the study is:

link

lmao man how many times do I have to say confirmation bias? You only think peer review is fine if the article fits your narrative. How do you not understand that there is a problem here?

No I'm saying peer review isn't the only metrics for the credibility of a study. Simply saying it's peer reviewed isn't enough, and the quality of the study matters more.

Just arguing semantics at this point. You haven't addressed 99% of what I've posted.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, using the bill gates owned website to show the official data. Im sure none of those deaths were people who died WITH covid and not FROM covid. Unfortunately this virus wouldn't have been an issue if early treatments were allowed from the start.

ONS data shows vaccinated children are 52x more likely to die than unvaccinated children.

link
< br />
That website is just pulling multiple sources together for you and explaining it to you in an easy way.

but sure, all of the overwhelming evidence from every major and minor hospital and research institution are saying one thing, but vitruoso and his amalgamation of twitter sources, anti vaxx reposts, and far right "journalism" know better.

Who would have guessed that all those PhDs and MDs would have spent their whole lives leading up to this moment to deceive and kill everyone.

There are 10s of thousands of doctors and scientists who risk their careers to speak the truth. Your doctors and scientists follow the narrative so they stay safe and don't lose their jobs. The medical board of specialities will revoke a doctors license if they even question the vaccine or write an exemption for someone. Big pharma is in complete control.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Only people who know nothing about science, vaccines or heart disease would be gullible enough to think there’s a government conspiracy to kill 62 million people. Your feigned objection to science is just a cover for your apathy and selfishness. You’re like the religious nuts who think their white supremacy makes them pious and patriotic.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anintelligentperson
Only people who know nothing about science, vaccines or heart disease would be gullible enough to think there’s a government conspiracy to kill 62 million people. Your feigned objection to science is just a cover for your apathy and selfishness. You’re like the religious nuts who think their white supremacy makes them pious and patriotic.

It's not about science or "vaccines" or heart disease. It's about what people can get away with. I don't care how much "science" you claim to know. It's not a vaccine by the way. Scientists don't make the decisions. And, it's not 62 million, it's much more than that. 62 million is just from cardiac issues.

Of course you would throw "white supremacy" in to show you cards.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They are manipulating the database so the reality is we will only know anacdotaly, by personal observations. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Thankfully, I don't play football.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

link
< br />

There are 10s of thousands of doctors and scientists who risk their careers to speak the truth. Your doctors and scientists follow the narrative so they stay safe and don't lose their jobs. The medical board of specialities will revoke a doctors license if they even question the vaccine or write an exemption for someone. Big pharma is in complete control.

If there are so many doctors speaking out, why do we only hear from the same ones all the time online?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Those who worked to keep early treatments hidden, will face manslaughter charges, before the statute of limitations for charging them expires.

Would that include your boy that authorised ‘warp speed’ or was he not in the loop?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Rather than put forth honest efforts into a genuine education, you delude yourselves by believing you’re privy to some special knowledge no one else has. It’s like denying dinosaurs existed because they weren’t mentioned in your bible. It’s eating intellectual pig slop and saying you prefer it over the wine and cheese you’re too lazy to make.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I don't see why you're debating..*ahem.. someone who started an account yesterday.. on a vaccine thread..

Depopulation is the goal. Vaccines are the way..

edit on 3-2-2022 by EA006 because: Even the post above mine lol.. started yesterday.. straight into vaccine support..

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Really?

Depopulation?

It's not exactly working, is it?

Let me know when those 62,000,000 folk all drop dead.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

I don't see why you're debating..*ahem.. someone who started an account yesterday.. on a vaccine thread..

They failed horribly in their attempt, and wasted their own time.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Really?

Depopulation?

It's not exactly working, is it?

Let me know when those 62,000,000 folk all drop dead.

I thought you left ATS..

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

They failed horribly in their attempt, and wasted their own time.

I seen that lol

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, why would they choose vaccines as a way to depopulate? Couldn't they put it in water, a food? Good old ATS days, chemtrails?

Seems much easier than this. We wouldn't even know. I mean this plan was blown by those pesky brilliant ATS posters, dagnabbit!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Just out of curiosity, why would they choose vaccines as a way to depopulate? Couldn't they put it in water, a food? Good old ATS days, chemtrails?

Seems much easier than this. We wouldn't even know. I mean this plan was blown by those pesky brilliant ATS posters, dagnabbit!

Stealth/Profit.

Warnings/Information/Data has been spread by many sources, the plan wasn't "blown" by ATS posters..

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

link
< br />

If there are so many doctors speaking out, why do we only hear from the same ones all the time online?

Who is "we", and what doctors are you talking about? Do you mean the ones leading the movement? Yeah, that would make sense since they are the most qualified and are the tip of the spear.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join