It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Young Says Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the White House"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Was this before or after he started calling reporters doing their jobs stupid SOBS?

(post by Fryguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

"Empathy and compassion"......there never seems to be one of those famous "fact - checkers" around when we need one, does there?

Fact Checkers say this is true.

Cynthia "Compassion" Garner and Beatrice "Empathy" Clarke have confirmed that they will take a short break from their regular jobs at Mick's Gentlemen's Club on the Vegas Strip to make a special appearance at the White House Valentine's Day Party.

The exotic dancers expressed surprise at having received the invitations since they were both over 21 and felt that their advanced age would eliminate them from consideration.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Who knew Neil Young would be a pro-Big Government / big-Pharma stooge in his old age. He has basically morphed into everything he hated when he was in his prime. Also, he is Canadian so please just shut up about U.S. politics.

Money from the pharma industry will make people do totally crazy things.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Who is Neil young

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Maybe Joe should autograph one of his drool bibs and send it to Neil. I'm sure he'll frame it and put it on his mantle; so everyone could admire it.
edit on 30-1-2022 by stelth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

If the medication is prescribed properly for the PROPER diagnosis then the people will do all right. Everyone's metabolic state is different, you can't just prescribe a medicine dose based on the weight of a person, some people do not break down the medicine like other people do. This is a major problem that needs to be addressed. Doctors keep upping the dose if the people get worse, but often the symptoms of too much are similar to the symptoms of not enough.

That is the main cause of extra medicines being needed to cover up the side effects of the meds. Genetics can help to figure out if this is happening, but they have not yet got to a point to be able to use that and it will be years before they do.

Meds that block acetylcholine or increase the enzyme that breaks it down makes people not be able to think right. It can reduce stress, but the best way to reduce stress for most people is to get their finances back on track. By blocking choline, people often wind up spending more on things they do not really need, and that means that the economy boosts up while the people get poorer. So don't count on the government stopping the prescribing of meds that make us more apt to blow more money on things we really don't need.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm sure it had quite., if not all, to do with his new wife. Lib Hollywood celebrity. I've always liked him, until now. I can't believe he would have any part of cancel culture, which is exactly what he's become part of after demanding Spotify take Rogan off the air. That's just not the way he used to be at all. That's her whispering in his ear.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Before during Trump.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

Sorry i had to go outside today.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the replica White House in his basement"

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: sraven

write a song about it and see if it hits the top 40

Would you like to help me? I'll give you a writing credit. I don't mind sharing the wealth. We have problems when people want to hog all the wealth for themselves, tho.

It would be the wrong genre. If I collaborated it would end up with lyrics about how I lost my house, moved three times, dog died, kids are crazy, ex-wife wants more money, I won the lottery and the IRS is after me - typical country - and Neil Young was never a country boy.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thelightwasartificial
Who is Neil young

A nobody who stood beside some fantastic musicians and vocalist at Woodstock. His glory was to be seen. He songs stink. He does play guitar well and should have stuck to being appreciated by those who think the Hippie movement was just and true instead of a setup for Communism it turned out to be.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I will try rewriting "old man"

Old prick look in my eyes
I don't think like you do

Old prick 74 and so much more
you thought that you were

Like a coin that we try to lose
you have been on too much booze

Lullabies and sweet surprise I see the opium in your eyes

old prick you got know
we wont being go to your show

Old prick look in my eyes
I don't think like you do

Old prick 74
and so much more
you thought that you were our man
but your an awful bore

you thought that you were our man
but your an awful bore

Re write it better anyone.

edit on 1-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: rickymouse

Why would ANYONE Listen to Mentally Impaired Celebrities About ANYTHING > ? Come On Man , " Normal Sane People have had Enough of this Sheet !

We are living in a real life Clown World that’s why.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Neil Young advising caution with interacting with Gay men.

"You go to a supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fukin’ cash register. You don’t want him to handle your potatoes," Young said in a 1985 interview with Melody Maker.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Young should focus on taking care of himself and family.

originally posted by: vNex92
Neil Young in 2020 claimed that Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the White House" and claimed that whites had deal with white insecurities.

The same Neil Young is going after Joe Rogan had being heavily in favor of the BLM/Racism protests. Its not surprising to see Neil Young going after Joe Rogan for someone who had being a Biden Supporter.

For someone who had suggested that whites had to deal with their insecurities.
As the economy under the Biden admin kept sinking further with the highest inflation most Biden supporters are quiet on the highest inflation as they blame Trump despite the current polices and agendas which the Biden admin had written in favor.

Most Biden supporters ignore what Biden admin had being doing with CRT and dont see a problem with it. Nor what is happening with the economy for what is wrong with it is not the fault of the current admin.

Neil Young Says Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the White House"

As an old white guy, I don't feel threatened by my black brother. I welcome him and his sisters. We have to deal with our white insecurities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join