It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Young Says Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the White House"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Neil Young in 2020 claimed that Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the White House" and claimed that whites had deal with white insecurities.

The same Neil Young is going after Joe Rogan had being heavily in favor of the BLM/Racism protests. Its not surprising to see Neil Young going after Joe Rogan for someone who had being a Biden Supporter.

For someone who had suggested that whites had to deal with their insecurities.
As the economy under the Biden admin kept sinking further with the highest inflation most Biden supporters are quiet on the highest inflation as they blame Trump despite the current polices and agendas which the Biden admin had written in favor.

Most Biden supporters ignore what Biden admin had being doing with CRT and dont see a problem with it. Nor what is happening with the economy for what is wrong with it is not the fault of the current admin.

Neil Young Says Joe Biden Will Bring "Compassion and Empathy to the White House"

As an old white guy, I don't feel threatened by my black brother. I welcome him and his sisters. We have to deal with our white insecurities.

edit on 30-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

He shouldn’t still be doing all those hard drugs at his age, they’ve completely impaired his judgement.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Neil young did drugs and alcohol quite a bit and he quit after he had some sort of brain condition back around ten years ago. He hasn't been right since then...so I wouldn't take what he says as realistic. I think he may be on medications that dampen his ability to reason yet, but am not sure. I wouldn't take anything he says as sensible anymore. He used to be a decent person when he was young I think, but drugs do cause long term distortions in the mind.

It is a long time ago that I read about all his problems, I haven't heard much of him in around a decade.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why would ANYONE Listen to Mentally Impaired Celebrities About ANYTHING > ? Come On Man , " Normal Sane People have had Enough of this Sheet !

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Neil young did drugs and alcohol quite a bit and he quit after he had some sort of brain condition back around ten years ago. He hasn't been right since then...so I wouldn't take what he says as realistic. I think he may be on medications that dampen his ability to reason yet, but am not sure. I wouldn't take anything he says as sensible anymore. He used to be a decent person when he was young I think, but drugs do cause long term distortions in the mind.

It is a long time ago that I read about all his problems, I haven't heard much of him in around a decade.

You know, to your point generally, sometimes I wonder why so many people seem entranced and not thinking well.

But then, isn't like 1/3 of the country on heavy psychotropic medications? I'm not saying all of them also aren't thinking clearly. I know some friends taking medication who are very smart, reasonable, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well what can I say, we do have an elected mentally impaired president in the white house.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For sure he and the others are getting paid big bucks for this "act of gallantry". So Obvious roflmao

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
FNY The left are incompetent clowns don’t care what ANY of them have to say anymore, party of full on blundering clueless idiots with worthless ideas and agendas.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am Watching the Chiefs /Bengals Game . The Chiefs are Blatantly Trying to Lose the Game . It's a Fixed Game Like U.S. Politics Today .

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Again with Neil Young .
Neil Young was neither popular nor relevant at a time when he should have been .
In the 70s .
Few listened .
Nobody cared .
Seems he has gained more popularity in the last few days than the rest of his time combined .

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Proverbs 18:2

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Sleep never rusts.

"Empathy and compassion"......there never seems to be one of those famous "fact - checkers" around when we need one, does there?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

"Stupid son of a bitch" - Joe Biden

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

"compassion" is clearly not one of those things that had being seeing coming out of the Biden admin. Or the current democrats or how they are handling issues like Critical Race Theory.

The White house getting mixed into showed that.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I am in the east coast, none of the teams are my teams, but I am not fan of the KC, Bengals won, now because Rams quarterback is from UGA I am more incline on them.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You like the Dawg pound, huh? Nice.

The best games were definitely last weekend. Even though it feels like last weekend happened a century ago. LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He shouldn’t still be doing all those hard drugs at his age, they’ve completely impaired his judgement.

Thanks for summarizing his problem. Just Another has-been trying to be relevant once again.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
write a song about it and see if it hits the top 40

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

write a song about it and see if it hits the top 40

Would you like to help me? I'll give you a writing credit. I don't mind sharing the wealth. We have problems when people want to hog all the wealth for themselves, tho.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Who knew Neil Young would be a pro-Big Government / big-Pharma stooge in his old age. He has basically morphed into everything he hated when he was in his prime. Also, he is Canadian so please just shut up about U.S. politics.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think JAGStorm and the crew are going to get rounded up here before too much longer.

This is not a L I'm going to take.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join