It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Pilot Crashes Plane, Ejects, after Vax reaction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You could be right...

I don't trust any images, serial numbers, or dates... especially from any military or government lol.

It seems smaller than a C and looks like F-35B bay doors.

F-35B

edit on 27022728pm282022Thu, 03 Feb 2022 17:27:52 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

There’s also the issue of the pics of the recovered jet coming out four days before the Marine jet went down.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thanks, Zaphod58!

I'm just a casual admirer of aircraft, not the hardcore like some of you guys. Learn as I go.

Plus it's the gov fault I don't trust them lol...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I learned by age 30 that only the foolish believe the words of known liars.

In this case the only matter to be judged is whether or not the pilot made the radio transmissions noted in the linked article.

I spent enough time in the Army to understand the true meanings of the Pentagon Papers and the more contemporary Afghanistan Papers.

As jabbed friends of mine are falling like flies from cardiac issues and strokes, I know the shots are dangerous bioweapons.
edit on 4-2-2022 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

"As jabbed friends of mine are falling like flies from cardiac issues and strokes"...

Odd. That's not my experience, or that of anyone I know or work with.

You must be a massive statistical anomaly.

Or a bit of a Jonah?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Approximate location of the crash... PLUS: China had a large-scale fleet that was dispatched not far from that area on Jan. 24, 2022. The next few weeks or months could be interesting. www-guancha-cn.translate.goog...

Jan. 24, 2022 USS Carl Vinson

news.usni.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The salvage operation is already underway. The Japanese Coast Guard issued a salvage warning for the area, starting Feb 2, until further notice. The USNS Salvor is in 7th Fleet, and has experience recovering aircraft that deep.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Salander

"As jabbed friends of mine are falling like flies from cardiac issues and strokes"...

Odd. That's not my experience, or that of anyone I know or work with.

You must be a massive statistical anomaly.

Or a bit of a Jonah?

If you add up all of the friends of friends who died of cardiac issues caused by the shot according to people on this site it actually adds up to more people than have actually died because of it in the entire world.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

No. Surely you can't be suggesting that posters are telling fibs on here?

Surely not? No, I can't believe that.

Perish the thought.....

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That is mentioned in the above link, or on www-guancha-cn... China knows when and where all the US Fleets are, according to their language it will not detour China from trying to salvage parts.

They talk about how China in the past gained technology from other US sea wreckage, like the F-4B, Sparrow 3 air-to-air missiles, etc...

It also talks about the Chinese getting there first (bottom of the sea) on the F-35C, that the loss would be incalculable to the USA.

guancha-cn said China will not give up this golden opportunity.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Previous operations, such as the F-4B, we didn't have recovery assets close enough to get there and recover the aircraft before China could. And the F-4 didn't have the technology that the F-35 does, even for its time. So there was less concern about getting it back. China tracks our fleets as best they can, but they don't know the exact position of all of our ships nearly as well as they claim, just as we don't know the exact position of theirs. Contrary to popular belief, even carrier battle groups can hide pretty well in a big area like the open ocean. A thousand foot long ship is still a pretty small thing to find in several million square miles.

The Vinson is still in the area, and will monitor the operation and offer any support to the Salvor that they need. If she needs to leave, Reagan is stationed in Japan, and can head to the area and watch things. Salvor won't be left alone to recover the jet.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

China tracks our fleets as best they can, but they don't know the exact position of all of our ships nearly as well as they claim, just as we don't know the exact position of theirs. .

I was trying to track the exact location online using adsbexchange and following the Vinson on marinevesseltraffic.com. www.marinevesseltraffic.com...(CVN-70)/CURRENT-POSITION/1/369970409

I doubt marinevesseltraffic is showing the Vinson or any of the fleets' exact locations... but I have a general idea by looking at traffic. lol

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sure, but that's the fun with AIS and ADS-B. They turn them off, and they disappear. And depending on the way they're tracking on ADS-B, it's far from an exact position.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Right now watching a KC-10 and a RC-135 near the Black Sea.

The China Sea area is a little quiet... though looks to be another RC-135 heading that way, SNOOP45.

edit on 04020428am282022Sat, 05 Feb 2022 01:04:04 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join