It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit of wild conspiracy about Apollo 17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today I'm going to give you a piece of creepy conspiracy theories. Someone will like it, and someone will call me a fool. But, it doesn't matter. So...

Here are photos of astronaut Eugene Andrew "Gene" Cernan from the official album of the Apollo 17 mission.

But, damn it, take a closer look: there is a massive chain with a pendant on the astronaut's neck, and it fits perfectly calmly and tightly to the neck. Isn't that strange?
Let's see a couple of real videos in zero gravity from the ISS.

Here is a video of American Sunita "Suni" Williams' tour of the ISS.

Pay attention to how the chain with a cross around her neck behaves.

And here is another New Year's video from the ISS of a Russian cosmonaut

Here the chain with a cross behaves similarly

This is how chains with a pendant behave in zero gravity

What can I say about the Apollo 17 mission? Only one thing: "Houston, we have big problems"))))

Thank you

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
looks in the first picture that he is wearing some kind of vest, everyone else a polo top open neck. The vest could be holding it down.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
looks in the first picture that he is wearing some kind of vest, everyone else a polo top open neck. The vest could be holding it down.

Or maybe it's glue?

By the way, even in the USSR no one questioned the Apollo missions. Even Soyuz-Apollo cigarettes were produced

Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev with a pack of Apollo Soyuz cigarettes

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Got a link to the original photot please?

Personally, I'd be more concerned we can't find a photo of one of the moon walkers WITH THE REFLECTIVE VISOR UP so we can see a FACE on the moon that MATCHES one of the astronauts.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It takes a long time to find the right photo.
may be found here:

Apollo 17 Image Library

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Just looked at it zoomed on a 37" QLED 4k .
Epic Fail.
It's
Tucked
In
Tight

You can barely even see it.
Mostly underneath the T-Shirt .

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's intriguing, but I'd want to see "apples to apples" comparison, video of the astronauts from Apollo 17 moving around (not just still shots) to compare with the other videos. He might have just tucked his chain in moments before the photos were taken.

If it's a longer chain, and reached farther down his torso than the neck, with tighter fitting shirt, it may also not raise up.

In any case, a good line of critical thinking (IF the mission were faked, presence of gravity would be dead giveaway). I just don't think you can evaluate that from still shots; video would be more definitive.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was going to bring that up. Tucked into t-shirt.

Apollo was basically a week long trip in a mini van, counting the space in the command and lunar module combined. Tha ISS is basically dozens of RVs connected. You would not want things flying around dangling from you in an Apollo where they could get cought in something, especially something around your neck. There were more snag possibilities in the cramped space.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And with it brightened you can see a clasp at the neckline, which would mean there is more under the shirt tucked in.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In the Apollo photo, that may be a lead to a bio sensor, rather than a necklace.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
click the photo to enlarge.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The only conspiracy here is that I don’t have any Russian vodka and the space program wants to crash land Re-parkable rockets on the effin moon. πŸ˜‡ just kidding with you my friend mainly posted to keep this in my active threads and give you a hard time brother.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Could the picture been taken before space territory.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Definitely tucked in:

www.flickr.com...##

The photos at the end of this magazine (134) taken at the end of the surface part of the mission

www.flickr.com...

show the necklace is quite long.
edit on 29/1/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
SCroll through to about 01:45 in this 16mm footage:

(play at half speed).

To see the necklace unrestrained - you can also see it getting snagged on something, which is why it would have been tucked in most of the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

more concerned we can't find a photo of one of the moon walkers WITH THE REFLECTIVE VISOR UP so we can see a FACE

Apology if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the suit helmet combo are meant to act as a lung in such an environment. If there is a secondary viser/lens like a crocodile eye has, that would be more transparent. πŸ‘

The pic with the 3 fellows (add the girl pics) floating they all have an expression as if holding their breath, the fellow in the first pics is different in that respect.

πŸ˜‰

edit on (1/29/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (1/29/2222 by loveguy because: πŸ™β€

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The was a reflective visor intnded to keep out the bright sun, and could be raised or lowered over the main helmet.. There are actually many photographs (and TV footage) of the astronauts with the visor up so faces are visible. Apollo 17 astronaut Jack Schmitt was reminded many times to lower his visor to protect his eyes. Here he is from a TV broadcast:

This very famous photo, from Apollo 11:

www.flickr.com...

clearly shows Buzz Aldrin's face:

edit on 29/1/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: added Apollo 17 TV still.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo
Houston having the means to control the spacecraft remotely back then adds credence to remote control aircraft in '01 patriot act foreign terrorist plot.

Somewhere between two crazy ideas is reality.
πŸ‘

new topics

top topics

join