It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the designers at Bmw on?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: robsmith

Why haven't car designers figured out what driver's really want: Batmobiles. All years, all styles. I want to bring my Atomic Turbines to full power out of the grocery store parking lot and deploy my parachute at the school bus crossing.

It’s because designers realize that there is a stop sign every 15ft outside the store and an asshole volcano sized speed bump every 5ft and they hate watching their work get screwed at the grocery store 😃

I’ll tell you about the birds and the bees one day son jk homie

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
And no one mentions infrastructure, and lack thereof.
The fact that many houses will not be able to have a charge port. Due to cost. Due to safety. Due to simply not being able to add that to the home's electric service.

Local municipality has already said they have the capacity to charge one electric vehicle per block. Two if the EVs trade off charging. We’ll need serious utility upgrades nationwide to support an EV in every garage.

For the OP, Apple has long wanted to get into the auto business, and they should buy BMW! Both are in the premium markets, and both way over-engineer their products just because they can. Perfect match.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
its like a '67 GTO, designed by Mr T, on Colt 45 and hallucinogens
edit on 29-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Looks very much like they are Copying the Chinese THAT COPIED them (and Roll's), probably back on Pervatin I should not be surprised to find out, it is unimaginative, ugly by our aesthetic standards and more aimed at the Asian Market but likely some dickheads will pay for it here and down in Aus where you are anyway.

And here is the car that copied them that they are copying.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I went to buy a BMW. I didnt get one because my manhood wasn't sufficiently lacking in size and I failed the "Drive Like a Childish Wanker" test.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
That’s an interesting story about the crystal meth. Explains a lot, they probably have it on tap at Bmw design.

That Chinese car is a bit odd, I can see the resemblance.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

I have heard that Bmw have a checklist to determine if you are worthy to buy, many people people fail immediately when the are on the test drive, if the potential buyer used their indicators they are not considered wanker enough. And are barred from buying.

Audi also use the same checklist....lol

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The biggest stupidity is that the owner of this "f@#*%g masterpiece" will not be able to open the hood by himself!!! This opportunity is provided only for service employees. Official BMW service centers have never been distinguished by adequate prices, but now you don’t even have the opportunity to fix something in your garage by yourself. Otherwise - goodbye guarantee! Consumers are simply left with no choice - pay if you want to drive. The design is just a failure. The impression that you look at the reflection of the car in a curved mirror. Or as if a first-grader drew a sketch for this. Yes, it has become super technological. But is it really necessary? For example, the Audi e-tron, also an electric car, is also stuffed with a lot of technologies, but it looks like a car, not like a misunderstanding. And it costs much less.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnmo89

Agreed as on another blog about subscription fees about heated seat annual fees, the whole thing is a complete joke.

Idiots keep buying these new cars either dumb enough or stupid enough to be taken for a ride with completely sealed Locked in car servicing, subscription fees for this that and the other.

Chances are you open the bonnet warranty void.

You probably have to take the car in for a fortnightly top up of windscreen washer fluid, at a cost at Bmw service rates of $109 per hour. Gravy train coming.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join