It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual ATS Meeting in Boston 2022

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dearest all of ATS,

First a little history:

The first ATS meeting I attended was back in NYC, 2016: Link

I tried to get Augustus to go to a David Icke show in NYC with signs that I'd make which would've said, "WE ARE WIZARDS, NOT LIZARDS." He respectfully declined, but proposed we all meet up for a drink in a bar. We started off small, with that one goal in mind, to invite others for a drink on a Saturday night. Plans grew to some day time tourist stuff involving the art museum. This was the biggest meet up, around 9 members or so met up... Dashen being amongst them. This is when I bit a girls butt cheek and got up on bar furniture to hump people's faces.

The second meeting was held in Denver, 2018: Link

Where Augustus and I met with the lovely most beautiful most female Zosimov, and also the most intelligent most mysterious human being I have ever met, Byrd. I was mostly well-behaved... outside of meeting Eric, a man who captured my heart after we connected over Julian's alcoholic glass beverage from Trailer Park Boys.

The third meeting was in Philadelphia, 2019: Link

I feel like this meeting was a little sabotaged (as was the thread), however... Augustus was there once again and I got to meet Flying Fox, Peter Vlar, and Dashen again. We got to see Einsteins brain (did you know that it was against Einsteins wishes for his brain to be studied and put on display to be celebrated/gawked at? And that his brain was actually stolen from his family? Which also I did not know at that time?), and we saw a man eating a dead bird, and we got to smoke in a Hookah bar where I danced against the window facing the street where a little crowd started to form, amongst them a hot female cop.

The fourth meeting was going to be held in Boston 2020, but due to the pandemic it was canceled: Link

And so now we are doing this again.

Where? Boston, Massachusetts
When? Saturday, April 30th, 2022
Who? Confirmed AugustusMasonicus, Zosimov, and myself.

I booked a room for Friday and Saturday night. So that Friday night, the 29th of April, will also be open to me... depending.

I don't have anything else to say, except... we're just trying to have a good time doing a bit of relaxing, eating good foods, drinking the good drinks, sharing music, life experiences, feelings and etc. It's always been a good time, it's always been about keeping it low key and enjoying our time together.

If you are interested send me a private message or respond in this thread and we will disclose more information about specifically where and what time we will be meeting (closer to the meeting). You have two months to prepare to be in Boston on these dates. I hope some ATSers close to Boston, or locals of Boston, will consider coming out to share some tales.

As always, I look forward to meeting you.

Love,
Lou
edit on 28-1-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I'm coming but must insist on the WE ARE WIZARDS, NOT LIZARDS signs

Looking forward to another great time with you and Augustus!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
LOL.

Also very much looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

This sounds fun. I'll make an effort to be there.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The biannual annual

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I’m too far away to make it this year …. Have fun , and Maybe next time I”ll make it ….serious question , I thought Boston was requiring vaccination passport to get into almost any places … So, How would that work for the party , or are your having it at someone’s house ?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

This sounds fun. I'll make an effort to be there.

Hope you can make it!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm considering attending this event but only if that Augustus clown doesn't show up.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm considering attending this event but only if that Augustus clown doesn't show up.

Took the thoughts right out of my head.

Seriously though if I wasn't so bad at traveling I'd go. Have fun!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Please do!

I'll get at you the closer we get to it with reminders.
edit on 29-1-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Lol, yeah. We skipped 2017 it looks like too. Didn't know it was going to become a thing after the first one in NYC but, why not?

Meeting strangers from the internet from an alternative/conspiracy theorist forum sounds like a blast to me!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I was wondering about that as well.

I don't know what Boston is doing, but I'm sure we'll be able to walk around, get in some places, and worst case scenario we'll get drunk in my hotel room. Lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I feel like the most people showed up when you made the thread about the meet up (NYC) actually!

I think people are afraid of me more.

But I'm really a normal well-behaved human being most of the time I promise!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Awwwww, traveling is good for the soul and mind and depression though! But yeah, it can be a lot of anxiety too. I would be happy just sitting on a bench people watching... I don't put a lot of pressure on myself tbh, when it comes to traveling. Maybe there's one or two touristy thing I might want to do but other than that it's about relaxing and enjoying the new place.

Thanks though, wish you were coming!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
I think people are afraid of me more.

The should be of they don't want to end up with rabies from an ass-biting.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You had me at ass-biting.

Lost me at fraternization with Masons.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If it wasn't for the small matter of having to travel over 3,000 miles I'd be there.
I'd love to have a meet up with you guys.

Might be getting a bit long in the tooth and passed my prime but I can still party with the best of them!

Hopefully one day.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol!

When I get to drinking I get a little feisty sometimes, it's all playful though.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Masons are people too!

People who have magical powers and secretly rule the world of course, but still people.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Awwwww, I want to visit the UK one day.

Maybe it'll happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join