It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It appears that the Victoria government is using Taxpayers' money, to target kids, by using a same-sex add , a forty-year-old and a fourteen year old to go and have some fun without the parent's permission.It seems to be causing quite a stir Downunder..This is bad for many reasons, I don't know what to add, but I am feeling that the Television networks have gone too liberal, and have badly misjudged the general state of play in the majority of the society. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Is that kind of thing considered acceptable there?

Sounds like a democrat utopia though.

Maybe you can come here, and we can send our democrats there?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I don't think it is in the general households of the nation. But it probably is the normal way of living with the government and media types. They seem to want everyone androgynous, with identity confusion.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I don't think it is in the general households of the nation. But it probably is the normal way of living with the government and media types. They seem to want everyone androgynous, with identity confusion.

Same as many of our democrats.

Strange times.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That really does sound like the kind of thing the rich and powerful appear to be into.
Nobody likes it when they publicly display their horrible intentions, but they're so far removed from reality they don't even know why what they do is considered wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Strange indeed, just about everything on Netflix, has at least one same-sex couple doing their thing, it seems to be getting a lot of air time as well. If you had a load of same-orientated people running things it must be having an effect, just the same as if the parliament was full of steam train enthusiasts. Same-sex couples should of course not be discriminated against , but by the same token pushing them as the norm, is pushing it a bit far..Down in Normie land, I see a few comments these days calling it the Homo news.A few conspiracy sites are suggesting that the trannies have taken over, and the elites are all trannies.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Is that kind of thing considered acceptable there?

Nope. Anyone who tries that near me, helps my cactus patch grow.

I don't even care if the pigs catch me in cases like this -- lets think larger. Perverts. The more open they are, the less of them required to be found.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

We stand in shock at what they have done disbelief of what they are doing
and discarded when they are done. If we don't realize what they are they
will systematically brutalize enslave rape and torture real human beings.

When Trump warned us "These were very bad people", it was a total
understatement. They're wicked and they're weird.

new topics

top topics

join