It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Key Goal was to Stop The Transmission Why the Boosters, Passports? What Changed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Remember what CDC said? and Anthony Fauci? Biden Gates said?
last year when the covid vaccines came out?

Bill Gates: Our Key goal is to stop transmission

CDC:Vaccinted People do not Carry Vuirs dont get sick

What Changed?

Why so many boosters? why 4th boosters? when they said the key goal was stop transmission?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You had the Canadian PM supposedly getting exposed than staying isolated than on his twitter urging others to get vaccinated or boosted? despite supposedly the prime minster being boosted three times? how does that help send the message of vaccination?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They don't want to come out and say the vaccines didn't work so they moved the goal post...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They will have a hard time convincing more people trying to get boosted if when more people get infected and they are vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

They will have a hard time convincing more people trying to get boosted if when more people get infected and they are vaccinated.

You overestimate the intelligence of liberals...
edit on 28-1-2022 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's actually pretty crazy to make people take a vaccine for a virus that no longer exists. Destroys their credibility moving forward.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Before the FDA approved the vaccines for Emergency use, Biden, Newsom, Cuomo said "Don't Let Trump's Admin tell you they're good. We want independent testing!"

Two days after Biden was elected, the CROOK-RUN FDA approved Moderna/Pfizer, and all liberals stumbled over each other to praise these new vaccines.

The FDA suddenly granted authorization for the Pharmaceuticals to change the vaccine formulation "as they see fit". And suddenly people began having mysterious illnesses and afflictions that continue to this day, and will continue for decades. A dream come true for pharmaceuticals and the medical industry.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It takes several updates to get all o the nano tech in place. Once the tech starts to self-construct the instrument, then the test subject will be bluetooth enabled for 5g input.

Then the games begin!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It takes several updates to get all o the nano tech in place. Once the tech starts to self-construct the instrument, then the test subject will be bluetooth enabled for 5g input.

Then the games begin!

Are they not working on 6g tech now?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
People have been led to believe that they will fair the virus much better if they are given four shots. If a person does not fear, they will do much better at fighting the virus, less cortisol created by the body I suppose if you believe you are safe. Now the people who are not vaccinated might tend to get fear that they made the wrong decision even though they do not say anything.

Can this fear be causing more severe cases in those who are not vaccinated? Possibly.

Those mRNA vaccines do not stop someone from getting and passing on the virus very well, they are trying to punnish the unvaccinated by creating carriers of the virus in the vaccinated. It may backfire, but by the time we know for sure, the people pushing it now at the top will have made lots of money and moved to some Island somewhere where it will get hit by a tsunami....so oh well.

I do not fear this virus, but I don't like getting sick so I will still wear a mask when I think it is appropriate. It may not protect me from the covid, but it should protect me from that disease going around that gives people the runs and pukes. I have some immunity to the covid already, so I am not worried, I am already sixty six, if it kills me I will have lived a full life and I will not have to put up with getting old and disabled in a few years. I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of suffering for years on end from something like cancer, alzheimer disease, or dementias. What is the use of living if you don't even recognize your kids or remember your friends.

On the light side, it is nice out here in the Upper Peninsula right now but a snowstorm is heading to the east coast and areas out there are foretasted to have two feet of snow over the next couple of days while we have the Heikki Lunta festival going on right now in the balmy fourteen degree weather. I think that Heikki is so pleased with us celebrating his day that he is sending his snow elsewhere so they can learn to appreciate him.

Yeah, getting old is kind of fun in some ways, you appreciate it when others get snowed in and it is nice here. Thank god that global warming is sending some of our snowstorms to areas down south of us now, Why do people in the U.P. want to stop global warming? They must be nuts.

new topics

top topics

join