It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the REAL WAR will be . Threats to Biden from China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: musicismagic

The Beijing 2022 winter Olympics are being held between 4-20 Feb , I don't think anything will happen until until after that.
It's being reported that Putin and Xi will hold meetings when Putin attends the games , the Axis is uniting ahead of the showdown.

I've been repeating the following for the last 2 years:

China taking Taiwan will mimick the Sochi Olympics and Crimea. That is to say, as the Olympics wind down, China will move on Taiwan the same way Russia took Crimea as the Sochi games wound down.

Additionally, Russia and China will act in sync. Within hours, before or after, of China moving on Taiwan Russia will begin its own advance further into Ukraine.

I'll confidently say none of that will happen this year, both Russia and China likely own Biden. They will milk that for all it's worth. War would probably be the quickest way to usher Biden out the door especially with both China and Russia making big-time moves on his watch. They will bide their time for now

I'm confident it will. Biden is so completely weak it must happen before the midterms while the vast majority of America doesn't trust their leadership. The move will happen while the world's best athletes are still in Beijing. Interfere with China's Taiwan plans and those athletes quickly become bargaining chips... just like Sochi.

Well, we won't have to wait long to find out. FWIW I have no doubt my view is tainted by the hope that we don't find ourselves killing off American soldiers for a target that we will abandon completely later on.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
BS China isn't gonna destroy its meal ticket and 330 million consumers till it has a replacement. They will dance around Taiwan, One China has its advantages but Taiwan and its proximity to Japan, the Philippines, South Korea means the US will definitely defend against any aggression.

Much easier for China to subvert Taiwan, than war with the west over Taiwan. At least for now.

Exactly this.

This is effectively been the status quo since the 19070s. Very little has changed since then.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would like to add Chinas Covid Containment Policy. If US diplomatic staff find it extremely difficult to leave due to the policy, I imagine the sports men and women, their coaches and all the back room officials will find it impossible to leave. if the Chinese wants a human shield or hostages they’ve already got thousands holed-up in the so called Olympic Bubble.

Chinas tough Covid rules

<< 1   >>

join