It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage - End the NHS jab mandate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nigel Farage brings news that Steve James, the doctor who challenged Secretary of State for Health Sajid Javid over the NHS vaccination mandate is launching a judicial review against the government's planned health service mandate.

I'm not anti vaccination but I am pro choice , as an unvaccinated man working for the NHS in none patient transport I wish Dr James all the best as he and other health professionals stand up against the mandate on behalf of the 100,000 or so NHS staff who face losing their jobs on April 1st.

My body my choice.

I think the April 1st deadline is quite fitting as this government is a joke , albeit a very bad one.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I wish them success.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Respect to him for taking a stand. His back has probably been against the wall since he was on national television telling a politician to stuff it.

I wish him the best of luck in his endeavour.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can't see this mandate happening, too many people are against it now, and they should re-employ all the care workers that have already been dismissed over the past few months.

S&F

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I agree with Nigel Farage and ending the passports. The passports zero sense.

Gortex have you seen CDC admitting that on CNN that these vaxs and boosters dont prevent transmissions anymore?
edit on 28-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Fantastic news! Will be watching this one closely

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'd take Nigel Farage more seriously if he wasn't such a grifter.

When he was in Brussels, he was on the Fisheries Committee. Seeing as he made such a fuss about the fishing industry during the referendum campaign, did he work hard to represent fishermen at Brussels? Did he heck. He did sod all, same as he's sof all done for them as Humberside and the South West fishing sector collapsed.

The day after the referendum, did he roll up his sleeves and get stuck in with getting Brexit done? Don't be silly. He did, however, have the time to work out how much he made forex betting against the pound that night. Oh, and got German nationality for his kids so they can enjoy the benefits of EU membership.

When Parliament insisted on exercising its sovereignty while the government struggled to work out what Brexit actually meant, when keen Leave voters walked through the rain on a National March for Brexit, did he walk alongside them? Don't be daft. He rolled up for the photo opportunity then went away in his chauffeur driven car. A friend of mine who'd been a UKIP activist for the best part of a decade was so disgusted with him that she left the march and left the party.

As the 2019 election hove into view and Britain stood at the crossroads, did he come up with detailed proposals for the way forward? No, but he started a political party that charged members £150 to be even considered as a parliamentary candidate before closing the campaign early, ostensibly leaving the field open for Johnson's "Conservatives" and saving a fortune in campaign costs.

As Brexit begins to bite the British economy and the government stumbles around trying to work out what its own Withdrawal Agreement means, has he helped to clarify and explore the ramifications of leaving? No, but he's had time to have a talk radio show (sacked for anti-semitic remarks), suck up to Donald Trump, have his picture taken on anti-vaccine marches, started a cable TV talk show and promoted an internet only "investment" scheme.

Apart from making a lot of noise, he's done nothing. The moment there's hard work to be done, he's off in the other direction, leaving a trail of Paypal buttons behind him.

Like the other elites pretending to be a men of the people, he'll jump on any oppositional bandwagon.

edit on 29-1-2022 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

As Brexit begins to bite the British economy

I agree with much of your post but not that , Covid and Tory incompetence has effected the economy somewhat but other than the added bureaucracy Brexit has failed to live up to the doom and gloom the fear mongers forecast , in fact the British economy is growing faster than those in the EU.

German economy nightmare as UK growth outstrips EU's biggest powerhouse by THREE times. GERMANY's economy has been outgrown by a factor of three.
www.express.co.uk...

Nigel Farage is no saint but there would be no Brexit if it wasn't for him.
edit on 29-1-2022 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Let's apply some maths.

Did the economy collapse after Brexit? No but even after £248 billion of quantitative easing, my pound is worth about 25% fewer Euros than it was seven years ago when I go to my place on the Costa Blanca. And it's not just against the Euro. I feel the depreciation against the dollar when I pay in USD for my business.

But lets look at now.

Britain suffered the worst economic shock in three hundred years from COVID. Most of the EU suffered the greatest economic shock since 2008.

Our baseline was a lot lower.

Growth is proportional. A small improvement from a low baseline represents greater growth than a much bigger improvement from a higher baseline.

An analogy: when I was a youngster, having a tenner in my bank account at the end of the week was a win. Having £20 was a 100% increase. Fast forward 35 years and an extra £50 in my spending money account at the end of the mon5h represents less than an 10% increase.

So we have economic growth of 6.7% and Germany has 2.7% (top tip: the Daily Express is great for finding out what happened on The Chase or Love Island but it struggles with maths, let alone economics). Germany's economy is already 50% larger than ours. It has a strong industrial base. It has access to the single market. It's already in a much better place.

And then there's the nature of the economic growth. One one hand, you have the immense growth that we saw in Britain under Ted Heath in the early seventies. Instead of strengthening the economy, it screwed it. On the other, you have the economic growth we saw in the 80s, as Britain sold off everything that was worth anything and used it to subsidise privatisation. On the third hand (all the girls like it), we have the kind of economic growth we saw in Britain for ten years after the war - investing in infrastructure and long term projects. Which kind of growth do you think we are seeing in the UK? Which kind in Germany? Hint: look at last year's Agriculture Act.

But back to the point.

Farage made a lot of noise and rattled the right wing of the Tory Party, starting another phase in the thirty year long Tory civil war. Unlike John Major, Cameron didn't have the moral authority to keep party discipline and went for the meaningless show of a referendum. Between Farage's populism and Dominic Cummings's data management, Cameron was outflanked and lost the battle.

The next morning, Cummings stepped up. Where did Paypal Nigel go?

edit on 29-1-2022 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

When I go to the supermarket, most of the meat and veg is British. I love it.

I love buying British because I know that the money is mostly staying in our economy and helping out our farmers.

I will pay more if I have to but tbh, it's usually cheaper than the foreign stuff.

top topics

join