It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Russell 2019 UFO/UAP Photo Released via FOI and It's bad!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
There's no way this can be legit, there's nothing there. FOIA really diesnt mean much because if there's something the Govt doesn't want the public to have they aren't gonna give it anyway. They will just send a picture like this one.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The picture looks like a dirty window on a cold gray day.

As far as drones, I thought I read somewhere there was a ufo or underwater ufo base of operations near the California coast. I thought the one in Antartica was much bigger. If they have drones they may be watching us dirty apes to see what we are up to.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh Goody! Another out-of-focus, fuzzy, pimples-on-an-ass image by our Top-Gun, Hi-Tech, Super-8K HD resolution Gun Cameras!

Yeah! Our Tax dollars ARE at work!

Thanks, Uncle! Our confidence in you is restored. It sure feels good to know you sharpies can spot any intruder in close-up, glorious detail like this.

Why, it's phenomenal! And to share this fantastic imagery with us doofus John Q. Publik meatheads is just, oh, so refreshing!

I'll sleep much better tonight knowing that my gubbmint has everything under control.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The reaction from the military concerning these events makes it seem, to me least, that they most certainly knows what these things are. I would hazard a guess they have much better photography and data of them as well. Testing and or use of classified projects would be the likely anwser. Why all the smoke and mirrors?

Im sure there’s a number of reasons for that.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So in your experience does that look like the typical heat signature of a drone, or is the image pretty worthless ?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Etathia

Errm, the reaction from the military is actually the opposite.

Unless it's a 3 card funding trick.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Uh oh! At last! A wonderful, fully detailed photograph of aliens! Actually, a photograph of all aliens that ever were. That is: no aliens.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
When the story first broke, there was mention of photgraphs in the articles, but the photos weren't included.
I can see why apparently nobody was eager to include photo with the story...because it sounds more interesting without the photo. I can't say I'm surprised at the low quality of the image.

If the UAPs were Chinese drones spying on US ships, the US probably has drones spying on Chinese ships too, so I hope nobody is too shocked by either one of those possibilities, in which case it would probably be a mission objective to have low observability. The image in the OP would be consistent with such an objective.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's possibly all part of cat and mouse games with adversaries. Pretending to not know what's been buzzing navy vessels then showing low quality images to conceal the range of sensor systems onboard. Proclaiming, most of these things can't be clearly identified. Generally making the military look incompetent. Although one could argue that they are quite capable of doing that anyway!

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
UFP-Unidentified Flying Pixels
edit on 1-2-2022 by bufaloeletric because: I'm crazy

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Face it y'all, we're each going to have to invest in 4k Cameras and constantly have them at the ready in our fanny packs.

This isn't cutting it. I mean, we don't exactly have to wait on the Gov either, we can go look up in the sky. Some of y'all have seen things.

100%

I recently picked up:

- 4k full spectrum and night vision video camera
- FLIR camera
- Full spectrum, multi lens hand held camera
- multiple x zoom night vision binoculars with color screen
- laser pointer that’s very, very powerful (4 mile range).

I had a sighting. Bigelow was right - they’re right under our noses. And I think I can replicate my experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I say the photo is perhaps deliberately distorted

You have to run it through the duotronic isolinear phase filter enhancement software, when that software has its top-secret security status removed at a future date.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

What would the UFO do to you if you target it with that laser-pointer? Please DONT!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bufaloeletric
UFP-Unidentified Flying Pixels

It’s actually a great shot - and very accurate.

The UAP’s, from now my first hand experience, employ a big old trick of light. It’s almost literally smoke and mirrors. They also emit light and some sort of heavier-than-air gas (from my experience) which, when coupled with the camo, makes some very interesting clouds, indeed.

The “active camo” that Astr0 referred to back in the day is a thing. Very translucent or opaque.

My working theory is the craft have a mechanism on them that bends light around craft as it would be impossible to build a 100% translucent craft. My first thought is it’s done with an “energy field” - or something else that creates a bubble - but I haven’t tested my hypothesis yet. In any case, if you turn this system “on” you end up with more-less invisibility when the craft is moving at high speed.

I think they are also calibrated to be largely out of visual range of the human eye - both by color and by speed. Ironically, the “craft” don’t seem to move all that fast over a populated area.

The only way catch any of these intentionally (that I’ve found)is with color night vision, infrared, thermal or some combination of cameras. Or, a standard camera under specific light conditions/in clouds and a lot of photo shop cleaning. You also needed not look up - like Bigelow said “they’re right under your nose.” He’s 100% right.

Or, in my case, the active camo must have had a malfunction and voila - a flying f’ing saucer.

Laser pen is to “paint” the target. I haven’t been able to test my theory yet but I suspect if my (longer) theory of active camo is right you should be able to light one up (remember the green flying pyramids with lasers on them? Military figured that out, too).

The hunt is on - and this time I dropped the coin on the equipment to test my hypotheses.

edit on 3-2-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: VulcanWerks

What would the UFO do to you if you target it with that laser-pointer? Please DONT!

I already told them “you know, that I know, that you know, I know”.

We’re good

Or I’ll just get zapped in which case, well, there are definitely less honorable ways to go.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wapo has a video on their site about this.
edit on Wed, 09 Feb 2022 20:11:10 -06000000001028220920228 by rustydog because: Deleted, bad link

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join