It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clue to Understanding the Matrix of Confusion - Chained by Saturnian Delusion..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
The question was rhetorical.

The point was that it is still part of gods plan, which means it is connected to his character. I personally don't have a problem with that but don't try to point the finger at some other group when the main guy wrote it into the script.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: daskakik

The Book of the Revelation of St John is a prophetic work, which is to say it is a vision provided by God which describes some awful things which will occur at the close of the Age which we currently occupy. The fact is, a technocratic society which is fully scourged by the presence of a deep & enduring spiritual rot will not be able to stand for long, because the spiritual corruption at the core of the most powerful institutions & their people will bring the whole thing crashing down by the impact of that rot, which is distilled in the monolithic cult described earlier. The Book of the Revelation of St John describes what is certain to unfold, BECAUSE OF THE PRESENCE OF THE DEVIL & DEMONS, and how they influence our civilisation in disgusting, debilitating ways.

It is not connected to God's character at all - it is tied exclusively to the spiritual corruption of Mankind, because those who ascend to real power in this world cannot help but become members of the cult which is MONOLITHIC - it is indeed, inescapable at the uppermost levels of human authority.

Simply put, if you want to have a share in truly ruling the world, you have to dance with the Devil, and he calls the tune. There's no two ways about it. If you wish to run with the powerful, you will be initiated into the cult, and you will be gradually indoctrinated/ brainwashed, such that you will swear your soul with undying fealty to the Enemy of Mankind, on pain of death. It works that way for heads of state, hedge fund managers, comedians, TV personalities & ultra-pop-stars alike. If you want to get to that upper level, you have to join the cause, and you can't look back.

So again, it has nothing to do with God's character - it is because we have been infected with a diabolical virus, which is leading us down a very dark path with very dark crimes leading to judgement of the corporeal forms of Mankind, with grace for those who wish to turn back from the precipice of serving Satan at the final hour. Otherwise, think about it. If it was just about punishment, God could 'snap his fingers' & send everyone to Hell, or Purgatory, whatever. Instead, although the Apocalypse is terrifying, it ultimately reveals ('Revelation') the hearts of those who are truly evil, die-hard for the cause, and those who felt trapped in what they were forced/ led to do - who thereby at the last hour have a chance to turn to God, avoiding the ultimate oblivion of the second death at the Great White Throne Judgement.

Hope that is clear for you. Please ask further questions if you need to.

Cheers,

FITO

I’ve already asked a question and you skipped it-in this thread and another. You make these claims with utmost authority along with many many others. Convinced they are right and warriors against child eating satanic cultists who are the bane of society’s existence. My question is-how do you know this information? In so much detail? Why are you so sure you’re not brainwashed?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: jedi_hamster

PS - I love the way you claim I 'know nothing', yet your source for the upending of 6,000 years of Biblical tradition & generations of deep theological reflection, is the fact that you had two dreams in which you were playing the role of Cain?

Seriously mate, that's ridiculous. I value my dreams & often find them deeply meaningful, either for myself or others. But two dreams alone proves absolutely nothing at all, in fact it's embarassing to hear you claim that your viewpoint is authoritative on that basis alone.

there's way more to it than i've mentioned, but you're not entitled to knowing that much. wether you believe me or not, i don't care.

the fact is, it makes sense. the bible doesn't directly contradict it, it's just full of holes and missing facts so it can be bent in any desired way - which it was.

besides, you bible thumpers often don't even know the names of Adam and Eve's sons, so why should i worry what fairytales you believe?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Your response to my reply still doesn't make your original post salient, but there we are.

And this reply does nothing to correct your ignorance of history.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join