It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe. Wants. War. (More accurate title: Joe. Needs. War.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It can only get worse now after releasing a bioweapon(debatable)
Then poisoning everyone.
What will the one up be now?
Nuking their own citizens they plundered for their lifestyles?

A "civil war" between made up political parties isn't the problem.
It's their solution.
Just like the racism push by politicians.

It's at the point people need to dissolve governments and bankers.
Preferably in an acid

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I agree ! Always read these with grain of salt
edit on 28-1-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I agree. It seems the Dems have been wanting a cold war again for a while. Blaming President Trump and getting caught with the Russian dossier. Also the Dems have again tried to push the Selective Service to require women to sign up for the draft. Sold Uranium one to the Soviet Union. The Dems Presidential and some VPs families all had some kind of connection with Russia. My guess is that the Dem politicians would be more inclined to be in cahoots with the Russians.

If he get's his war it will be a non nuclear , mechanized war with draft reinstated for both men and women and will cost many lives. Another Vietnam, Korean, or Afganistan war drawn out for years.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: incoserv

a reply to: dollukka

Interesting to see all the love for Putin from the Right on here.

Well, more like disgusting, really.

You're a bit clueless, aren't you?

Putin is not the object of "love." But neither is he the problem.

The Biden Puppet Regime is the object of well earned distrust. That's the point of my OP. The man of incompetent and his regime us a dumpster fire. His handlers are blowing this up in order to cover up his (and they're ñ their) malfeasance.

Emperor Joe has no clothes and the "rabble" sees it and refuses to ignore it. This has them terrified.

Well, that's me told then.

Seems that your hate for Biden blinds you to the threat that Putin poses but never mind.

At this moment, the biggest existential threat to the United States of America is enthroned as defacto president of the republic. His policies, his incompetence, and the cabal of his handlers represent a direct and imminent danger.

Can you please explain to us how in your universe Vladimir Putin poses a threat to the United States of America? Seriously, please enlighten...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I thought most here wanted war. Civil war. Well, you're probably going to get one. Keep supporting Putin and you might even get the draft back.

Let's have another Vietnam. And half of the Americans, the Conservatives will be rooting for the murderer Putin

Is Tucker Carlson displaying his Russian flag yet?

So we just go to war over Ukraine because we are scared of Putin?

Tell me again how many American troops will keep Ukraine from falling to the Russians? How many need to be killed in the attempt because victory is far from certain.

Not to mention what will actually be done is a NATO cluster f--- which leads to too many chefs in the kitchen and is a recipe for disaster, it will kill troops destabilize the region, but hey the MIC companies will get rich all for a country we can't afford to occupy save.

Not to mention Ukraine's current leaders are a bunch of Nazi racists as it is. It's just a different chit hole country, but yea let's continue throwing troops money and weapons at it, like Iraq and Afghanistan and yes Vietnam is a perfect analogy. Wow losing Vietnam really lead to communist domination of the world, what a crock of bullsheet.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What threat does Putin pose?

Any evidence that there is a threat to the UK or USA or the EU?

Ukraine’s Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told parliament Friday that the total number of Russian troops near Ukraine — about 130,000 — is comparable to Moscow’s military buildup in the spring of 2021, when Moscow eventually pulled its forces back after massive military exercises.

“We haven’t observed any events or actions of military character that significantly differ from what was going on last spring,” with the exception of the deployment to Belarus, Reznikov said.

So it seems Putin is yanking someone's chain, doing the usual spring training and stir-up the west to waste millions running around like chickens..

however

Lavrov noted that the U.S. suggested the two sides could talk about limits on the deployment of intermediate-range missiles, restrictions on military drills and rules to prevent accidents between warships and aircraft. He said that Russia proposed discussing those issues years ago — but Washington and its allies never took them up on it until now.

it's getting the discussion going again. Which is a good thing isn't it?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The Biden Puppet Regime is the object of well earned distrust. That's the point of my OP. The man of incompetent and his regime us a dumpster fire. His handlers are blowing this up in order to cover up his (and they're ñ their) malfeasance.

Emperor Joe has no clothes and the "rabble" sees it and refuses to ignore it. This has them terrified.

Seems that your hate for Biden blinds you to the threat that Putin poses but never mind.

Threat to who Carpy? you? in Wiltshire?

It's OK there Lil feller big Bad Putin isn't gonna get ya.

LOL please don't tell me all the Brits are pissing themselves while even the Ukrainians are going this is no big deal.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

At this moment, the biggest existential threat to the United States of America is enthroned as defacto president of the republic. His policies, his incompetence, and the cabal of his handlers represent a direct and imminent danger.

Can you please explain to us how in your universe Vladimir Putin poses a threat to the United States of America? Seriously, please enlighten...

Did I say he poses a threat to the US? No.

He poses a threat to Ukraine and to NATO.

And here in the UK he had no hesitation to try to silence his enemies by using Novichok on British soil.

Which we are a bit miffed about.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL please don't tell me all the Brits are pissing themselves while even the Ukrainians are going this is no big deal.

Yeah, right here in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Just round the corner from where I was working at the time.

Or did you miss that?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

I can see no existential threat there. As I said previously, the only real and present threat I perceive is in D.C.

As to getting the discussion going being a good thing, only if they really want to discuss. What the Biden regime really wants to do is throw down their toys, skulk home and start a war to distract from their domestic and international failures.
edit on 2022 1 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Any evidence that there is a threat to the UK or USA or the EU?

Ukraine’s Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told parliament Friday that the total number of Russian troops near Ukraine — about 130,000 — is comparable to Moscow’s military buildup in the spring of 2021, when Moscow eventually pulled its forces back after massive military exercises.

“We haven’t observed any events or actions of military character that significantly differ from what was going on last spring,” with the exception of the deployment to Belarus, Reznikov said.

So it seems Putin is yanking someone's chain, doing the usual spring training and stir-up the west to waste millions running around like chickens..

however

Lavrov noted that the U.S. suggested the two sides could talk about limits on the deployment of intermediate-range missiles, restrictions on military drills and rules to prevent accidents between warships and aircraft. He said that Russia proposed discussing those issues years ago — but Washington and its allies never took them up on it until now.

Guess you missed the Novichok thing too?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

How about we’re just tired of useless never ending wars.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Yeah, right here in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Just round the corner from where I was working at the time.

Or did you miss that?

funny how the Ukrainians don't seem concerned at all
www.businessinsider.nl...

Biden and Zelensky spoke by phone Thursday about the threat of Russia invading Ukraine.

Biden told Zelensky that Russia may invade in February, the White House said.

Zelensky told Biden to tone down his predictions as they were creating panic, a Ukrainian official told CNN.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told President Joe Biden to "calm down the messaging" about the threat of a Russian invasion because it was stirring panic, CNN reported, citing an unnamed Ukrainian official.

Biden and Zelensky spoke by phone Thursday amid rising tensions between Russia — which is amassing tens of thousands of troops at Ukraine's border — Ukraine, the US, and NATO.

Biden told Zelensky on Thursday that a Russian invasion could happen as soon as February, when the ground freezes over, tweeted Emily Horne, White House National Security Council spokesperson.

However, Zelensky told Biden in the call that Ukraine did not agree with the US assessment, and that it was bringing panic that could later bring economic hardship to Ukraine, CNN reported, citing a senior Ukrainian official.

Zelensky also told Biden to "calm down the messaging," CNN reported, citing the official.

The White House did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

edit on 28-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If you look at history it shows that the Democrats when in power did things that led to wars then the Republicans got into power in DC and wound up fighting that war. It isn't the conservatives that start the fight, they just wind up fighting because they have to fix things the Liberals mess all up. Liberals seem to not think enough of the consequences of their actions before opening their mouth. History is important to reference mistakes that were made, but the Liberals improperly believe we are smarter than their ancestors...

Changes have to be made slow and tested as you go. If you change the coilpack and plugs and plugwires on a car and also do some rewiring, you have to do things in stages then check things out to see if the car runs between each stage or you may not be able to identify what part is defective very easily. Too much change too fast without evaluating things as you go is not good no matter what you do. Liberals and progressives are messing up royally.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Funny how you poked fun at me here in Wiltshire and then ignored the Salisbury Novichok thing.....

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oceania will always be fighting Eurasia and Eastasia.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Remind me, who started the War on Terror and the whole Afghan thing?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Remind me, who started the War on Terror and the whole Afghan thing?

The war on Terror was started by Terrorists from the middle east. The whole Afghan thing...was started by Pharmaceudical companies trying to protect their suppliers they used to make their medicines I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join