It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
"The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania has found the commonwealth’s no-excuse mail-in voting law, Act 77, is unconstitutional.

According to court documents, 14 members of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives filed a petition to block the 2019 law that would allow any qualified voter to vote by mail.

The decision, by a five-judge Commonwealth Court panel of three Republicans and two Democrats, could be put on hold immediately by an appeal from Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to the state Supreme Court.

The law allowed voters to submit a ballot by mail up to 50 days before an election and placed voters on a list to permanently receive a ballot application by mail. It also established 15 more days to register to vote and extended mail-in and absentee submission deadlines."

www.fox43.com...

Now it begins. It is going to come out. Not that there's going to be anything done about the 2020 election. I fully look for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to rule against this. Not because it's wrong, but, because they are beholden to the Wolf Administration.

Now I'm real curious about the previous Secretary of State. She was forced to resign, with the threat of charges hanging over her. We have the Governor's seat up for grabs this election. I wonder what she would say if she was given immunity?

AaarghZombies call your office.

I originally quoted from an article by ABC##.### but was unable to get the link to work, so I went with the Fox link. The ABC article is at "https://www.abc##.###/news/pennsylvania/court-finds-pennsylvania-mail-in-voting-law-unconstitutional"
edit on 28-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Duplicate post

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Little later now...those votes all got counted.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Too much fraud potential.

www.inquirer.com...

Republicans gave Democrats a chance to be honest in 2020, but they blew it.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That's odd. I live on the Washington coast. There wasn't in person voting anywhere in my county. The only option we're given is mail in. Wish something would be done about that out here. But, I know they won't.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists - 1001
Brain dead idiots - 0

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It's beginning to look like it isn't a theory.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's ALL going to get exposed in ALL the rouge states and counties 🥶💀🥶

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I live in Orgon with mail-in ballots. Since Oregon started mail-in ballots, democrats have won nearly every race every time. Same goes with Washington next door.

Nah, nothing to see here.

Everything's legit.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
"The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania has found the commonwealth’s no-excuse mail-in voting law, Act 77, is unconstitutional.

According to court documents, 14 members of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives filed a petition to block the 2019 law that would allow any qualified voter to vote by mail.

The decision, by a five-judge Commonwealth Court panel of three Republicans and two Democrats, could be put on hold immediately by an appeal from Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to the state Supreme Court.

The law allowed voters to submit a ballot by mail up to 50 days before an election and placed voters on a list to permanently receive a ballot application by mail. It also established 15 more days to register to vote and extended mail-in and absentee submission deadlines."

www.fox43.com...

Now it begins. It is going to come out. Not that there's going to be anything done about the 2020 election. I fully look for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to rule against this. Not because it's wrong, but, because they are beholden to the Wolf Administration.

Now I'm real curious about the previous Secretary of State. She was forced to resign, with the threat of charges hanging over her. We have the Governor's seat up for grabs this election. I wonder what she would say if she was given immunity?

AaarghZombies call your office.

I originally quoted from an article by ABC##.### but was unable to get the link to work, so I went with the Fox link. The ABC article is at "https://www.abc##.###/news/pennsylvania/court-finds-pennsylvania-mail-in-voting-law-unconstitutional"

Kathy Boockvar was the SOS who should be brought up on charges.

This St ory right here is the bull$hit story why she resigned. Just so happens she resigned a few months after election.

The resignation follows the discovery that the Department of State did not advertise, as required under state law, a long-sought amendment to the state constitution that would open a two-year window for litigation

They did not amend the constitution for voting integrity , Democrats just ignored the constitution. It takes a few years to even amend it.

Gov Tom Wolf , Josh Shapiro and Kathy Boockvar all need to be brought up on charges. Now Josh Shapiro is running for Gov. Go figure

edit on 28-1-2022 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
PLEASE President Trump - if you are reading this, DON'T LET US DOWN -
WIN FOR US IN 2024, WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm sure you guys are aware that NY is allowing illegals and anyone undocumented to vote, I realize it's local elections -
But let's face it, only a matter of time before they will be choosing our next president!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I'm sure you guys are aware that NY is allowing illegals and anyone undocumented to vote, I realize it's local elections -
But let's face it, only a matter of time before they will be choosing our next president!

The non-citizens will be used to elect local/state Democrats. What happened in New Jersey and Virginia late last year scared the poop out of Democrats. They know everyone is starting to hate what they stand for...which is NOTHING.

Illinois Democrats are so dirty and callous and selfish, they're attempting to pass a law which will enable votes without signatures, or stamps on ballot envelopes. A package of a thousand table napkins with the Democrat's name on each, and thrown into a drop-box, will count.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Source w/thanks: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
To our democrat users, now hiding in shame:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BEST COMMENT!!!!!!!!

TRUMP MUST WIN 2024!!!!!!
edit on 29-1-2022 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How is the Constitution going to get changed?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How is the Constitution going to get changed?

It's already BEEN changed, how do you think these illegals and undocumented people are voting?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join