It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backyard Paranormal Part III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Part 1
Part 2

I've known since I've lived here there is something weird with the back left area of my backyard and venturing into my neighbors land.
I call it the Woo Woo area.

I've seen a ghost cottage in the past, my dad has seen two "men" spirits walking, and now this log man.
This morning I wake up and I see this shape immediately. It is obviously trees/logs but dang.... it looked so human.
I snapped a quick photo. Do you see it?

I showed the pic to my husband and then we went to go look again and the "figure" just wasn't the same but he could see it in the pic.
He then tells me our daughter had a dream that horses were being killed in our backyard and that one of them
turned into a man....👀
By the way.. anyone with "gifts" do you sense anything with this pic/area?

edit on 28-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yearh, I can see why you would think humanoid shape.
But I think at closer inspection, I think it is a crooked tree.
U should take a picture from the same place, I bet its still there.

I think there is some white plate leaning up at the tree in the middle, making it look like two.

The same as the tree to the right.
edit on 28-1-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yes it is absolutely a tree/logs, that is not in question.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

JAG, the other day I took two photos of a treeline.

One looks normal.

The second looks like the first, but a slight change of angle makes it looks a huge eye is in the bush, gazing in my direction. Weird stuff.

Yeah, your 'figure' stands out starkly in the photo.

I've got a 'paranormal corner' in my backyard as well.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I tend to believe that there are likely countless "thin places" in the woods. So much of the wilderness is not frequently travelled so they'd likely go unnoticed, plus you have cases like this where people find "thin places" like this on their property and report continued weirdness.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EventideExpanse

I tend to believe that there are likely countless "thin places" in the woods. So much of the wilderness is not frequently travelled so they'd likely go unnoticed, plus you have cases like this where people find "thin places" like this on their property and report continued weirdness.

Yes, perfect way of describing it.. thin...
Did I mention it attracts animals like crazy too?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Part 1
Part 2

I've known since I've lived here there is something weird with the back left area of my backyard and venturing into my neighbors land.
I call it the Woo Woo area.

I've seen a ghost cottage in the past, my dad has seen two "men" spirits walking, and now this log man.
This morning I wake up and I see this shape immediately. It is obviously trees/logs but dang.... it looked so human.
I snapped a quick photo. Do you see it?

I showed the pic to my husband and then we went to go look again and the "figure" just wasn't the same but he could see it in the pic.
He then tells me our daughter had a dream that horses were being killed in our backyard and that one of them
turned into a man....👀
By the way.. anyone with "gifts" do you sense anything with this pic/area?

Would need to see a larger image of the area. Just focusing on the epicenter doesn't give enough context.
Saw a few trees which looked like your's on the drive home, but then again we haven't had a "sticky snow" for a few years.

Good to know the area draws animals. For one, it indicates corroboration for you that what's going on is physically felt across species, so not imagination. It might also rule out residual effects since residual being hit an miss, cyclical, wouldn't be constant lure for wildlife.

As for the previous reported cottage.
After you've exhausted historical/geological info, which is just common sense, I'd like to prepose something a bit different. I get to see a small building every winter on the backside of a shallow pond. Summer, spring, fall it's absolutely not there. My brain also goes right to older info that "the little people" are more prevalent in the winter.

So it's never been a big deal that I'm seeing a building I know to not be there.
Except when it is. It also looks very much like a Appalachian one room cottage. Very rustic. Obviously the pond draws wildlife so why not other things? Story I was told years ago is that little people go south in the wintertime. Back then I wrongly assumed "like Florida??" LOL!!! but no, the central Appalachians ARE south of the Tundra, Northern Maritime/Quebec/Ontario First Nations Peoples.
Pretty much all the explanation I ever needed. That this is "the time for them" so not unexpected or paranormal or weird. Just a "seasonal normal" we didn't have any context for.

YMMV

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Do you see it?

I do. I circled another anomaly. It looks like DB passed out and his back hair is protruding through the snow...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its definitely a little energy hot spot/vortex.

Have you tried to meditate there at all?

I once was very into Castaneda along with my Western magick and mysticism that I still do and a moth came to my face one day outside by my front door. it wouldn't leave me alone and I got the vibe to follow it. So I would walk a few steps and it would come and hit my face and then keep going along various turns and paths. Long story short I ended up walking up the Canyon near here to a wilderness area and the moth took me to a certain clearing in the woods. I felt the urge to meditate and sat down and closed my eyes. After a while I felt the urge to open them and the 'calling' to walk in a certain direction until I knew where I should stop and look for something. My vibes led me randomly to a nondescript bush. There was something near it that had like a string sticking out from underground. I dug and pulled it out and it had led me to a little bag of seeds made out of cloth. I wasn't sure what kind of seeds they were . I think maybe an oblong tan colour or maybe round? I took them home and meant to plant them but then the bag disappeared..

new topics

top topics

join