It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning: All Grown Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Smigg

I'm not sure how someone's particular taste makes that person a misogynistic woman hater lol, stop watching the MSM.

Because the way you expressed it doesn't sound like personal preference, it sounds like prejudice. One doesn't need to watch the MSM to catch the nuance of a statement.

Nah lol I'm not having it, I understand though that virtue signalling has become a thing for the sheeple nowadays so no offence taken.

Lol. You funny.

You saw it here first folks. I'm a virtue-signalling, bleeding heart liberal. It's a nice change from being labeled a gun-toting insurrectionist and an anti-vaxxer who needs to be locked up with the rest of the Trumper's.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Klassified
My point was these girls weren't snatched up by the machine at an early age and turned into corporate hags like some bands I could name. The danger of that happening is still very real now that they've signed with a label, but hopefully they can stay true to themselves. The potential for greatness is there. IMO.

I'd wager to say that their polished look and current recognition is due to them being with a big label. They don't waste money, it's all about how they can capitalize on your talent.

You won't get any argument from me on that one.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am fan of Metal , these girls are clumpsy and somewhat sticky with their playing it doesn´t have that natural feeling.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I am fan of Metal , these girls are clumpsy and somewhat sticky with their playing it doesn´t have that natural feeling.

Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ehhhh
edit on 28-1-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow. This thread went exactly the way I thought it would, but I had to see it with my own eyes.

Thanks for the input one and all.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't mind it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join