It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Aziz Ansari

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just finished watching Aziz Ansari's stand up on Netflix.

I thought it was hilarious and deeply smart. I agree with so much of what he said about the lack of empathy and about other things...

I just don't understand why people are pushing these mandates and being so hateful. The other day I heard that Noam Chomsky suggested that the unvaccinated be segregated from society... like what???? Somebody please explain the reasoning to me. Because the way that I understand it is that if you're vaccinated then the worst you can get is a bad cold, or flu... right? I mean, that's what the vaccine is supposed to do anyway right?

And has the fear of contracting a cold or flu ever stopped you from traveling and going to work or going to the grocery store prior?

No? Well then what's got your panties all in a bunch now?

I'm honestly constantly baffled by the extreme hate and the pushing of this "us vs them" mentality, just a cousin to "dog eat dog" really.

Anyway, loving Aziz Ansari's new special, enough that it inspired me to share with ATS. Here's a peak of it:

edit on 27-1-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

How dare you post anything that doesn't include a painting of a dog. Depressing.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Lol!

I still do pet portraits. Sort of.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sort of? Are they decomposed? You can tell me
lol

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I'm just very unmotivated, lol. But I'm still working on some atm, just very slowly.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When I saw your title, I thought you meant this guy:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

I just don't understand why people are pushing these mandates and being so hateful. The other day I heard that Noam Chomsky suggested that the unvaccinated be segregated from society... like what???? Somebody please explain the reasoning to me. Because the way that I understand it is that if you're vaccinated then the worst you can get is a bad cold, or flu... right? I mean, that's what the vaccine is supposed to do anyway right?

And has the fear of contracting a cold or flu ever stopped you from traveling and going to work or going to the grocery store prior?

No? Well then what's got your panties all in a bunch now?

1. Unlike any other vaccine in history, the Covid "vaccines" do not provide immunity to disease, do not prevent spread, do not prevent infection and do not even prevent death. Indeed, the CDC had to change the definition of vaccine in order to apply it to those covid product that are really just poorly effective and poorly tested gene therapy. These "vaccines" make the highly dubious claim that you will be "less sick"; it's public knowledge that VAST quantities of fully vaccined people have DIED, regardless of those (false) benefit claims for the vaccines.

2. Most opponents of the Covid "vaccines" are on the right of the political spectrum. Internment camps and GENOCIDE for opponents of the left have been part and parcel of the political left for the past 100 years

3. The "medical excuse" provides rabid leftists the means to intern opponents like they always do with the fig leaf of being able to claim that this time it's different and not political and FALSELY claim it's for "medical reasons".

In short, it is about absolute POWER and CONTROL the left craves.
Nothing to do with health

edit on 27-1-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sad about that guy, wow. A heart attack at the age of 22 yrs old, and he seemed like a good person.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join