It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Proposes Three Shot Series for Babies 6-Months-Old Up to Children 4-Years-Old

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Fake news, debunked

debunked by who? the same people pushing the boosters?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
When’s your next booster due?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

It isn't. We're not doing that here.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Fake news, debunked

debunked by who? the same people pushing the boosters?

PCR kits are designed only to respond to a limited number of things, influenza and covid are simply too different for a kit that is designed to respond to one to respond to the other as well. If you want to detect both you need to specially design the kit to do it, and because they are so different it's relatively easy to tell them apart.

What happened was that the CDC issued a kit that could tell them apart to replace kits that could detect on or the other, but not both.

Link

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Given the fact that your response to my comment doesn't even acknowledge the content of my comment, it's actually a prime candidate for being being bot-generated itself.

During the cold war both sides were busy trying to make weapons that could clear an area of population without damaging the infrastructure, but which also did not persist in the environment so that when your own troops came rolling in they wouldn't be effected by it.

One of the big fears was that the Russians would use such a weapon on Wester Germany and then use it as a path to attack Europe.

This is effectively the exact opposite of a dirty bomb, which is there to make sure that an area is uninhabitable or dangerous to pass through for a sustained period of time.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Wisenox
a reply to: Randyvine2

Scientists wanted to infect bats in the wild.

With biological weapons, the goal is to use something that has a reasonably long incubation time so that the agent can affect as many people as possible before sparking a natural human response.

Traditionally, it's been to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible, so that everyone is dead before help arrives, and whatever it is has dispersed by the time your troops move in.

Do you know how easy it would be to code a bot that would basically mimic everything you say?

Who needs bots when the media can program humans to regurgitate all the nonsense he's spewing? LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Then your unvaccinated soon. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There aren't enough adults dying off, so they now have 2-3-4+ so-called "boosters" you can take...and now they're working on destroying our children! GOD! Where will it STOP? It use to be that it took nearly a decade for pharma to come up with and PROVE new medications...now it's a year or less for the garbage they shoot into your body! And we're seeing the results of that right and left!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ohanka
I don’t think anyone who holds stock in a corporation that produces any sort of medical product should be allowed any say in national medical policy. Enermous conflict of interest and corruption. Strangely enough the company he owns stock in is the major benefactor of his decisions. Imagine that!

He should be in jail, really.

That's like saying that someone who owns a home can't be part of a residents association, because their property is a conflict of interest.

If I believe in a product or a service and I invest in it, surely I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
you are so lost it must be #ing terrible to be you. He is forcing ppl to get said product. Are you a #ing idiot? Yes, you are.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It will happen.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join