It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large scale Bird deaths are still happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
As the tile says birds falling from the sky and dying in large groups are still happening around the world.

So far the scientific establishment has not been able to determine the cause of the mass die-offs.

I have no idea what could be causing this across different bird species ? youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Strange that with all the modern technology and equipment they have they cannot identify what is happening. I wonder if it is something coming from incinerators or something coming from the sewers. To fly into a tree near a hospital then fly out and drop to the ground, it seems it may be related to burning of medical waste. Carbon monoxide would not even work that fast. I wonder if it is related to the disease in Chickens in the UK?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We also have the bird flu here in this country. Over 90,000 chickens were just killed. I noticed that the crows fly in herds these days. Maybe they know something we don't.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Things such as microwave weapons and military radars can do this.

The military would never admit to it of course.

I wonder how birds will like 5G.

P

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
We also have the bird flu here in this country. Over 90,000 chickens were just killed. I noticed that the crows fly in herds these days. Maybe they know something we don't.

A group of crows is called a murder, and they tend to do this quite often when it comes to nesting season.

Maybe there are pockets of low oxygen higher up in the atmosphere in which the birds get stuck, lose consciousness and then fall to the ground and hit with enough force to kill them.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula

originally posted by: musicismagic

A group of crows is called a murder, and they tend to do this quite often when it comes to nesting season.

Maybe there are pockets of low oxygen higher up in the atmosphere in which the birds get stuck, lose consciousness and then fall to the ground and hit with enough force to kill them.

Thanks. I didn't know that. I do think you are right about the oxygen level. But I also think now it is affecting the human race.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's not the bird flu, we currently have some on poultry farms over here in the UK but flu does not kill off entire flocks all at once like this.

Maybe EM radiation of some kind, perhaps narrow beam microwave transmissions being made within areas, being narrow beam they are secure (can also be used to transmit power between locations as well) so likely used by corporations AND maybe even spy's to transmit between locations some of which may be hidden ones, just make the transmitter and receiver look like cell phone towers and no one will bat an eyelid.

Could be something else though, I would say pockets of noxious gas can be ruled out as this is not happening closer to the ground and killing animals of but it is still a possibility.

My guess is high power transmission's of some kind or there is one other possibility, low level ionisation caused by transmissions COULD be discharging into these birds as they fly into it and electrocuting them, nah I would go with the transmissions.

These may also be powerful burst transmissions so that would make them even harder to pin down, looks to me like some of these flock's may have just been unlucky enough to fly through the area when such a transmission was being made (I say high power so I am talking at least military grade hardware here).
edit on 28-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join