It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK & IRL relax covid restrictions after MAJOR complaint submitted to International Criminal Court

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your link doesn't provide the dataset. And it's more than 1 year old.

Ah yeah that's when the original strain was active, Delta was around in 2020. Covid is over 2.5 years old. So you want brand new data on efficacy against a virus that no longer exists, makes sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Using the cells machinery to create the spike protein is rape.

So if you install a program onto your PC that allows me to print from your printer I'm raping your computer? Sounds kind of stupid, doesn't it?
edit on 28-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

"A recent study by Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers provides evidence that CD4+ T lymphocytes — immune system cells also known as helper T cells — produced by people who received either of the two available messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines for COVID-19 persist six months after vaccination at REDUCED LEVELS"

Gee looks like an eroded immune system to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm going with high probabilities. Mixing CRISPR/CAS9 and syncitium will result in exposed DNA. CRISPR/CAS9 Was designed for population diffusion (inheritable traits); it happens to be quite good at altering DNA.
The prime example they use for the technology is mosquitoes. You don't honestly think they are injecting each mosquito, do you? Of course not. The inheritable traits diffuse through the population if they can get an adequate percentage inoculated; sort of like vaccine goals.
I knew they were after inheritable traits as soon as I saw that they used CRISPR. When I looked into it last, the vast majority of CRISPR research centered on DNA instead of RNA.
The elites have said that women will exercise their rights to reproduce in the future. This actually means that women will have to seek medical assistance in order to reproduce. The catch will, obviously, be that the woman has a "right" granted to her through the intellectual property rights and that her child is also their intellectual property.
Knocking out a gene that codes for early development reproductive capabilities is easy with CRISPR and syncitium.
Knock out a gene activated during puberty that ultimately enables reproduction/ fertility. Now, that mother is not passing the gene to her child and that child cannot reproduce without medical assistance.
One of the things I remember researchers bragging about with CRISPR is that it makes its edits to both sides of the helix. This is why its used for population diffusion; no matter which gene (or missing gene) of the double strand DNA is passed to the child, the edit will persist. Get enough of the population, and the changes eventually diffuse throughout.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

My thinking is 1 or 2 shots will have minimal death. But if you start taking a booster shot every 5 months, then more and more people will die from it.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looks like the relaxing of restrictions is working...If your plan is to kill lots of people.

"Let the bodies pile high in their thousands": Boris Johnson

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The hotmail is irrelevant people.

tl;dr?
An email service, or quality of a website, is not proof of anything when it comes to someones profession and legitimacy. Many 'legit lawyers use free email services. her using a hotmail email is irrelevant to this topic.

I worked IT for a couple of decades now, done a fair bit of 'web master' work.
I have had many professional clients, like doctors, lawyers, psychologists and such, some working in businesses or firms, some work independent on their own.
Getting a law degree and being officially titled 'lawyer' doesn't require a 'firm', you can, and many lawyers do, work from home. Just like architects can etc.

Any way, went off on a related tangent so back on track. IT stuff. Emails, Websites, Social Media and that kind of thing.

Many of those people while being 'intelligent' in their given fields, they were not tech savvy. Most barely knew how to even turn their computer on. This is why they hire guys like me. Hell my own psychologist at the time paid me to transfer his photos and home movies from his old computer and ipad to his new computer and ipad. He had no idea how to do something basic like move files that you think a University trained psychologist would be able to do something so simple yeah?

But no. And while he had his own practice, secretary and all that. He had no website and his email was a gmail.
Same for lawyers I've known and worked for. Both independant at home lawyers and actual firms.
They either do not need those services or they do not know how to use them when it comes to the tech side of their professions. Not everyone needs a domain name and rented server space to host a custom email and well.......

....using gmail and hotmail etc is actually quite common for professionals. It's basically what hotmail, aka live aka outlook is for. and outlook, hotmail and live are all the same thing. a hotmail email uses the same infrastructure and resources as it's more 'premium' sounding outlook.

It's the whole reason hotmail and outlook and live exist. It's why Microsoft makes them and their 'Office' line of products. I mean it's right their in the name. OFFICE.

Companmies PAY microsoft and google etc. to use their services.

Same for websites. Many use wordpress and other DIY services and indeed DIY themselves and well again they're lawyers etc, not website designers so you have many legit business and 'professionals' with crappy looking amateur websites. IF they even need or have a website to begin with.

If you want an extreme example is Coca Cola and McDOnald's fake companies because they have facebook, twitter youtube accounts? I mean after all what serious major business would use such cheap free dodgy services hmmmm?

IF a lawyer is any less a lawyer because of their email or because they have a crap website then the vast majority of lawyers aren't lawyers world wide.

edit on 28-1-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo probably a tonne more in there. but if you cannot work out what I'm saying due to some misplaced letters that is on you.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Are you saying cells are not touched by these adenovirus or mrna vaccines?

My main point is they get cells to make a harmful protein that will kill you if it'
s spread cannot be stopped. You don't know how long it takes for your body to flush that harmful protein. It seems like it takes more than 6 months for most people.
edit on 28-1-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

That's because you have no clue what you are reading. What we want is a big immune response, lots immune system cells. Initially we get that, over time without further exposure those cells naturally disappear, that is how the immune system is supposed to work. Reduced level is not reduced from normal, it's reduced from the initial level after vaccination.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It can make cyanide and kill you, it's still not gene therapy.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

You can go with whatever you want, that's not evidence, and it would STILL not be gene therapy if it were true, which it's not because the evidence proves it's not.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Red herring. Semantics.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There is a initial spike in T cells. Then they crash.

"Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency."

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Except you didn't write that, did you. You cut and pasted it in, but changed the ending slightly.

Here is the original unabridged version:

A recent study by Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers provides evidence that CD4+ T lymphocytes — immune system cells also known as helper T cells — produced by people who received either of the two available messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines for COVID-19 persist six months after vaccination at only slightly reduced levels from two weeks after vaccination and are at significantly higher levels than for those who are unvaccinated.

The study actually shows that immunity against covid remains high for 6 months with a slow natural decline. Which is normal for a vaccine.

When your body is no longer under threat it stops producing anti-bodies for that specific threat, and then ramps up production again if your body encounters the virus again. This response is slower to act than the initial response, but can be just as strong. This is basic biology.
edit on 28-1-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I know from experience my lymphocytes crashed 3 months after vaccination.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Search the words up yourself. I'm sure you can find it fast.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Scan the slides and post them.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Search the words up yourself. I'm sure you can find it fast.

The original text reads:

A recent study by Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers provides evidence that CD4+ T lymphocytes — immune system cells also known as helper T cells — produced by people who received either of the two available messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines for COVID-19 persist six months after vaccination at only slightly reduced levels from two weeks after vaccination and are at significantly higher levels than for those who are unvaccinated.

Which is completely different from what you changed it to means.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Scan the slides and post them.

Scan your address and send it to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No I did not change words. I omitted irrelevant ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join