It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student, 20, who repeatedly raped girl, 12, he met on Tinder avoids jail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

a reply to: JAGStorm

How many people do I need to point to who claimed to be ignorant of the law, but are still rotting in prison anyway to prove your argument is not an actual defense?

England loves pedos.
Your statement is implying that he was not aware it was illegal for him to have sex with a 12 year old, but that's not exactly the issue here. He didn't know she was 12. He had no reason to suspect that she was lying about her age.

I assume that since she's still a minor, then there isn't any picture of her currently available. Without a picture, I don't really think that any of us are capable of reaching an accurate definitive stance on this particular matter.

Here is my HUGE problem with your logic.

I am almost 40 years old. Do you think I could pull off that defense?

NO WAY. I would be rightfully rotting in prison right now. Because I know that is true, that tells me the judge gave the offender special treatment, because I am 100% certain that is NOT the treatment I would get if I did something that horrible.

Ignorance is not a defense

He's already served 7 months in jail for having sex with a girl who lied to him about her age, but that's still not the end of his punishment.

He has paid and will continue to pay a hefty price for being gullible and naive.

I don't know why you're so mad about it. In your opinion, how much more jail time would be sufficient?

edit on 1/26/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

How many people do I need to point to who claimed to be ignorant of the law, but are still rotting in prison anyway to prove your argument is not an actual defense?

England loves pedos.
Your statement is implying that he was not aware it was illegal for him to have sex with a 12 year old, but that's not exactly the issue here. He didn't know she was 12. He had no reason to suspect that she was lying about her age.

I assume that since she's still a minor, then there isn't any picture of her currently available. Without a picture, I don't really think that any of us are capable of reaching an accurate definitive stance on this particular matter.

Here is my HUGE problem with your logic.

I am almost 40 years old. Do you think I could pull off that defense?

NO WAY. I would be rightfully rotting in prison right now. Because I know that is true, that tells me the judge gave the offender special treatment, because I am 100% certain that is NOT the treatment I would get if I did something that horrible.

Ignorance is not a defense

He's already served 7 months in jail for having sex with a girl who lied to him about her age, but that's still not the end of his punishment.

He has paid and will continue to pay a hefty price for being gullible and naive.

I don't know why you're so mad about it. In your opinion, how much more jail time would be sufficient?

7 months.

12 years old.

Disgraceful.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

You didn't answer the question.

I was going to edit this into my last post, but I'll put it here instead...

Like I stated previously, I don't think any of us are capable of making an informed decision on this matter. Without being able to see a picture of this girl, and without knowing anything about her, we don't actually have enough information to even form a real opinion.

The Judge who made the decision most likely has talked to the girl, or at the very least has seen pictures/video of her, and read/heard the statements she gave the police, so if the Judge finds it believable that the guy honestly thought the girl was older and had no reason to think otherwise, then I can't rightfully disagree with that conclusion.

It's possible that I might change my mind if I watched a video of her giving an interview. It's also possible that such a video could cause you to change yours. We know nothing about her. I choose to trust the judge, and think it is very likely that the guy believed the girl's lies. You choose to make her a victim. Who's right? I don't know.

Whoever wrote that article clearly worded the title in a way that they thought would evoke a heated response out of their readers. You and a couple others have proven that they succeeded.

They say "Repeatedly Raped" & "Avoids Jail".

But the truth is that he has already served 7 months in jail for having consensual sex with a girl who lied to him.

Many guys have believed many lies from many girls. You still don't expect them to lie to you when you first meet, but it happens.
edit on 1/26/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

I was going to edit this into my last post, but I'll put it here instead...

Like I stated previously, I don't think any of us are capable of making an informed decision on this matter. Without being able to see a picture of this girl, and without knowing anything about her, we don't actually have enough information to even form a real opinion.

The Judge who made the decision most likely has talked to the girl, or at the very least has seen pictures/video of her, and read/heard the statements she gave the police, so if the Judge finds it believable that the guy honestly thought the girl was older and had no reason to think otherwise, then I can't rightfully disagree with that conclusion.

Whoever wrote that article clearly worded the title in a way that they thought would evoke a heated response out of their readers. You and a couple others have proven that they succeeded.

They say "Repeatedly Raped" & "Avoids Jail".

But the truth is that he has already served 7 months in jail for having consensual sex with a girl who lied to him.

Many guys have believed many lies from many girls. You still don't expect them to lie to you when you first meet, but it happens.

What question?

She was 12.

He apparently served 7 months.

Are those facts incorrect?

Then nothing else matters.

Disgraceful.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why do you keep quoting my entire post, but not addressing anything I say? That's rhetorical. I don't care why. I just want you to think about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Why do you keep quoting my entire post, but not addressing anything I say? That's rhetorical. I don't care why. I just want you to think about it.

I do that with a lot of users, until I know they aren't going to play games editing after my response.

You can thank dishonest democrats for that.

I didn't answer your question because it doesn't deserve an answer other than:

She was 12.

End of story.

edit on 26-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you are using tinder or grinder or what have you and are not checking id on anyone that is even remotely questionable you are an idiot.

Once I hit 20 and realized half the girls in the clubs were underage I stopped going to clubs for this reason.

Also it doesnt matter if the judge got it right or wrong, for a hook up this young idiots life is toast he will never get out from under this guilty or not.
edit on 26-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I know a 39 year old crazy woman who posted AS her 19 year old daughter.

And a 16 year old girl that got caught trying to pass as 18.

(Both in the same family)

CHECK ID.

But you shouldn't even need an ID for 12.

edit on 27-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It sounds like they both just wanted to fu*k, bad luck for him, that she's a lying bitch.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Cool victim shaming

I never realised the difficulties we as males have in controlling such an impossible muscle as a penis. Whereas women are the devil incarnate for using their charms on poor unsuspecting males.

So by telling a lie she deserved to be f@“cked, lots of children lie

UK law

However, in the interests of protecting younger children, anyone aged under 13 is not able to legally give consent, even if proof of the consent is shown in court.

. If the victim is under 13 years of age, you could be facing a sentence of life imprisonment.

edit on 000000p3102America/Chicago127202241 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
I do think she could needs some counseling or questioning from police on why she was doing this.
She should also face some time.

edit on 27-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
There is a large (and growing) number of these crazy judges and prosecutors in Europe and the U.S.
They don't seem too concerned about the victims. They think the criminals are the ones who need help. They need understanding and nurturing. It's mean and cruel to send them to jail. They're too poor to afford bail. Just let 'em go.

Seriously?

I would have said that it was the other way around, and that there were too many activist judges who tried to twist the law in order to pursue a radical leftist social agenda.

If you're white and male then you're practically guilty of everything when you step into the courtroom.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have met a girl at a club once and met an old school mate who was at the same club. They were friends. The girl was 15 years old, managed to get into the club. She legit looked like she was 21. Dressed to the 9’s.

No idea what her parents were thinking or where they thought she was.

She wasn’t with that old school mate. I was about 23 at the time. So was he.

Another story. I went out to a club one night. Closed at 3am. Couple 12 year old twin boys were hanging out with all these drunks talking to them. The kids admitted their parents don’t care as they’re crack heads. Probably high right then they said.

Anyways.

No-one here knows the full story. No-one here was in the court room and heard all the evidence. Maybe trust the judge in this instance.

From what I read i think the punishment is fair. 7 months in detention already, 200 hrs community service, many counselling sessions. She was there willingly and actively, he was looking for a girlfriend not grooming or anything like that. Did you see her picture? I would at least judge her looks to be a 16 year old as well.

Though even a 16 year old, as a 20, yeah still considering underage and rape right? Even though she was willing… (edit: age of consent in UK is 16).

I used to work with the police doing administration work. One of the major things i picked up on was if a child is abused physically, sexually, emotionally, they have a real real good probability of acting out once they reach 11, 12 years old. She was with him for 2 days. What were the parents thinking? What was she thinking?

I bet those parents have abused her in some way or something has happened to her when she was younger that is making her act out like this.

edit on 27-1-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

From my limited knowledge of this case it seems that the girl propositioned the man, and tricked him into a relationship by building up a convincing lie that she was much older than she really was.

It doesn't seem that he groomed her into it

His crime was being a moron. Not sure why this case went to court, usually they're not taken so far as prosecuting idiots who can't keep their pants on doesn't act as a detergent to others or protect other people.

The age of consent in the UK is 16, and it's quite common for people to start much younger as there isn't much of a religious or a social taboo against it. In many cases the police won't prosecute unless the girl alledges rape.

This was actually the crux of those grooming gang trials. Everyone knew that the girls were sleeping around under age, but it was considered to be by their own choice, so social services just let them get on with it

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

She did not tell a lie, he did not ask for ID, they both wanted to #.

He is the idiot for not asking ID, but she is as responsible for not telling him her age.
The way this goes, man will have to ask for ID and have a consent form for both to sign whenever they want intercourse, better safe than sorry, that will be so romantic.

women really leave us no choice than to distrust them, first.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
It sounds like they both just wanted to fu*k, bad luck for him, that she's a lying bitch.

Well you insinuated she was a lying bitch, I would call her an immature 12 year old myself. That’s why the law states under 13 can not give consent due to immaturity or as you call it ‘lying bitch’

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

from your source

The age of criminal responsibility in England, Wales and Northern Ireland is 10

It's odd you can be charged with rape at 10, but you can't consent till 12... so until 12 every sexual intercourse is illegal?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Gothmog

And eternity in hell for impersonating a human with morals and decency

Agreed , and I don't give a rat's ass what they "thought" . (the perp AND the judge)
That low-life knew .

Because you're psychic, or because you know the guy personally and were there when it happened?

No , I know life .
Some folks don't...
When will you ever learn you have to be prepared before attempting debate ?
edit on 1/27/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/27/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It is not a muscle, but i digress.

Some people have an active libido, doesn't mean you can't control it. Repressing it leads to rape and all sorts sexual deviant behaviour.
lying or not if she pleases she deserves to get laid, maybe she could find someone in her age group. but the way I understand the law that would be illegal too...

Of course he's an idiot, but she is not his victim, I'm sorry for her to have sexual urges she can't legally live out due to a legal systen that does not represent her biochemical development.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Show me the evidence she never told him she was older than she was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join