It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does China Own Us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I read this a few weeks ago.

Here

China’s President Xi Jinping urged the world’s major economies not to rapidly raise interest rates at the virtual Davos summit, warning such action could threaten the global recovery.

Then I read article after article saying interest rates were going up up up.
Then...

Fed holds rates at near zero, tees up interest rate increase to quell inflation

Here

The FOMC reaffirmed Wednesday that it will wrap up that process in early March, meaning the first pandemic-era rate hike could be coming in six weeks.

We'll see.....To be continued.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes

THE END

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Somebody will start the interest hike attack soon to further the chaos and "thumbs-in-your-eyes" plan 💎🌫️

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody will start the interest hike attack soon to further the chaos and "thumbs-in-your-eyes" plan 💎🌫️

Oh it’s coming, my guess is not to soon after the Olympics.
I have a feeling there will be an avalanche of “attacks” from all different directions.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes , But does the USA also own them ?

They Create the Supply The USA the Demand .

It is a Double edged sword I think.

(post by incoserv removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I mean, this crap wasn't happening two years ago. It's only since January 20, 2021 that we've see all of this 5417 float to the surface. What's that tell you?

Sadly, I think it has been happening for about twenty years. I remember a shift around 1999. I remember all the jobs going overseas right at that time. We like to say it is just Biden, but it isn’t. It may be more obvious but this has been happening for a long time.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Isn't supply and demand the basis for capitalism.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I think that is the key point that there is significant mutual dependence and any decline in the economic relationship hurts both.

In balance however it would be easier (relative term) for the US to transition supply away from China than it would be for China to make up demand from elsewhere.
edit on 27-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Yes

THE END

Yep. And once, people like Xi take over, we can expect innovation to drop to near zero. That isn't a system that encourages innovation or creative thinking.

"THE END" in more ways than one.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: incoserv

I mean, this crap wasn't happening two years ago. It's only since January 20, 2021 that we've see all of this 5417 float to the surface. What's that tell you?

Sadly, I think it has been happening for about twenty years. I remember a shift around 1999. I remember all the jobs going overseas right at that time. We like to say it is just Biden, but it isn’t. It may be more obvious but this has been happening for a long time.

Arguably, since Nixon's trip to China. You are correct, this has been a multi-administration series of decisions and events.

Xi apparently owns a lot of politicians in central Asia, Europe, and Africa as well. The corruption is profound.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

They are a giant copying machine. Japan for a long time was too. Not sure if it still is. Of US, China and Korea.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

www.newsbreak.com... ion_id=MTcwOTk2MDAxLTE2NDU4MjYwNTk4MzI=&pd=0BZTs1dE&hl=en_US

Putin tells China's Xi that Russia is ready to talk with Ukraine - Kremlin

Who is in charge?

top topics

join