It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Trial Participant Brianne Dressen Testimony

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here's a short video featuring Brianne Dressen. Brianne participated in the vaccine trials and shares her experiences behind the scenes.
A couple takeaways:
The participants were given an app to report adverse events, but it only allowed certain reactions.
Victims of the trials were falsely said to have self-withdrawn from the trial, but were actually removed because they had reactions.
These people have been left financially stranded with the cost of their injuries.
Brianne Dressen Testimony

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I still have a hard time understanding why anyone would volunteer for a vaccine trial. That's some major Russian Roulette, any way you look at it.

Yes, the pharma companies morally and ethically should have held up their end of the bargain; but in all honesty, what would anyone expect of them? Why in hell would anyone trust them?

ETA: And as to parents who allowed their children to be used as guinea pigs then whine about the results, I have no (kind) words.
:
edit on 2022 1 26 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

In the video of Pfizer's vaccine trials on children under age 7, they were mostly minority kids. I felt great sadness watching it.

Has anyone found out how much each parent was paid?

Or, how much each adult was paid for their trial participation?

edit on 1/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Where is the video?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The link is in blue type. Here's the longer link url:
darrellhines.net... ine-and-a-depopulation-agenda-fact-viruses-do-not-exist-proof-below/

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The video may be legit, but that url text has some glaring red flags in it. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No problem. I felt the same way as soon as I saw Icke on the page.
But, like you said, the video is legit.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Who would have thought that one day we will be cheaper than lab rats...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

that kind of implies, legit news is not reported outside the trusted media.

AKA censorship

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I believe that woman. She tried to get the agencies to listen, but they just covered it up. This means that all evidence of the safety of all vaccines is now questionable and this also means that we no longer can trust any of our agencies to govern medicines anymore either.

How did this happen in America? It is also happening in other countries too. This is a disgrace to the medical field worldwide.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It has been happening since before Christ.

But I too, have no kind words for them.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I really want to share the video to Facebook even though I might get banned or have my posts put at the bottom the the list, but I don't want to share all the other info that come with this video. Any ideas how I might do this.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

there is facebook sharebutton there "Share 3"

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I ended up just taking a screen shot of the list and posting it. Facecrack still put a added message on mu post saying vaccines are tested and safe, and they made sure noone really see it by putting it way down the bottom of everyone's feed.
If i had just shared it, facecrack would have told me off and possiblt given me a temporary ban when you post things they don't agree with. But given this is public info from the true source I think they have to let it slide. We will wait and see. I wanted to post the video of the woman speaking about her adverse reaction, but the video comes with too much other so called anti vac stuff I would definitely get banned.

a reply to: glend

edit on 26-1-2022 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I think there are share buttons beneath the video for fakebook, twatter, and a couple others.

top topics

join