It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Government looks like they're desperate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just really blown away again by the timing of today's announcement that restaurants can start opening AGAIN
Recently in Montreal Resto owners that have been forced to "open and close" at the drop of a dime said ENOUGH!!!

Many said that they would open DESPITE current rules as of Jan 30
www.mtlblog.com...

At a press conference on Tuesday, Health Minister Christian Dubé offered his thoughts on a growing movement of Montreal restaurant owners who say they will reopen on January 30 no matter what the health regulations are. The health minister said he sympathizes with their frustrations, but said they might "lack conscience."

but like magic today?????

montreal.ctvnews.ca...

Quebec restaurant dining rooms can reopen at half capacity on Monday!

What's up with that timing? can't be bothered to dedicate Police resources to fight those that "lack conscience."

Reeks of desperation!

edit on 25-1-2022 by Perfect stranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2022 by Perfect stranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger
Yes it does . As long as more and more people wake up that tide will keep turning.
Once someone is awake there's no turning back

Someone said in another thread that the power is in us talking/dealing with dimwit government boot licking minions.
As long as many fight/argue on the government's side, the government has strength. That's why they use their divide and conquer tactics, so we need to deal with these useful idiots.
But with more and more on our side , and growing (newly awake people might wake more of their friends up ) , they will lose some day.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If the places still require passports its not good enough.
All measures must be removed mandates and passports. Back to normal.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Agreed, but what grabbed my attention is the quick change after SOME resistance

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfect stranger

Private security is no free for those that are making people suffer.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The health minister said he sympathizes with their frustrations, but said they might "lack conscience."

It is, and always was, about fear and control. I knew as soon as they started soliciting a fine for being mask-less. My former circle of friends ate it up and turned on me immediately, as mob mentality of followers usually do, when I had questions about the mainstream narrative. I found out that they are partying again, no restrictions, after all their crying and condemning me for my non-conformance.

What I lack is "Con Science."

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Exactly. They wont butch if you dont resist. Its ironic who supports the lockdown and mandates mostly progressives and those who still support BLM they support the measures still.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The idiots in charge finally asked the people who know things about how their stupid actions are effecting the people. They did not mention the stupid word, I added that. Someone finally said that they are destroying the businesses and others must have chimed in. I guess the yes men were not right after all, the people who went along with the BS that the high ranking officials believed. They were seeing their society collapse and had to say something....better late than never I suppose.

I suppose that those head people cannot fire people like they used to if they do not agree with them totally, everyone knows they messed up royally, those people running things have had their rationality compromised severely trying to make themselves look good to a few of their crazy colleges.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
When people start gathering in large groups, like the truckers, I've noticed they back off in some other more minor segment of society. So far, it seems to have had a calming effect, like the people think more restrictions will be lifted soon- but they never are. Another 'wave' of rapidly increasing infections hit, and it's used as an excuse not to ease up anymore.

I hope the truckers stick to their guns and keep protesting; I hope more people join them. I wish everybody would hit the big businesses in their bottom line; don't buy clothes for awhile. Hold off especially on upgrading major purchases if they can. Switch to a (corporate purging) diet for awhile- beans, homemade bread, oatmeal. Eat like we're in a depression; shop like we're down to our last dime. Boycott as many big business as you can, and patronize locally owned. A couple of weeks would make an impressive statement to our leaders.

Money is like the life blood to those doing the oppressing; if we could all make a concerted effort to stop the flow I think it might get our message home, but it's going to take nationwide effort to get through to the establishment.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They are not desperate. They are jacking around with your brain. This is nothing less or more than psychological manipulation.

First, they tighten your leash util you're almost choking.

Then ,they give you some slack and you breathe easy. You're even "thankful" to some degree for the respite.

Then, just when you think things are getting better and they start to breathe easy, they jerk it tight again.

This has the effect of both demoralizing you beating you into submission.

You don't believe me? Just watch. I'd be the farm on this. (If I had a farm.)

Real, genuine, sick psychopath stuff here.
:
edit on 2022 1 25 by incoserv because: clarification.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You're spot on! I think of all the people that have had their careers taken from them over a vaccine that doesn't work. That's got to be pretty demoralizing and traumatic for those who wouldn't give in. I imagine it's traumatic for a lot of people who caved to getting vaccinated to keep their life- and now realize they were used.

People can't even begin to heal emotionally until the assault stops- and there isn't a lot of hope in sight for many. The effect it's going to have on the psychological development of our children is the worst to see; they don't have the ability to comprehend and deal with what's happening to them.

There are still a lot of people that tell themselves the government has and is doing its best, but I don't think it's anywhere near as many as the MSM portrays. We pin our hopes on the midterms, but even with a major upset there won't be any rapid changes for the better. Sometimes it feels like we're on the Titanic and the 1% took all the lifeboats to sail away to their safe place.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
They are not desperate. They are jacking around with your brain. This is nothing less or more than psychological manipulation.

First, they tighten your leash util you're almost choking.

Then ,they give you some slack and you breathe easy. You're even "thankful" to some degree for the respite.

Then, just when you think things are getting better and they start to breathe easy, they jerk it tight again.

This has the effect of both demoralizing you beating you into submission.

You don't believe me? Just watch. I'd be the farm on this. (If I had a farm.)

Real, genuine, sick psychopath stuff here.
:

Maybe , you're right. I hope not , but these a**holes are all narcissist/psychopaths for a reason.
But then again, if enough people are waking up to their agenda, they may crawl back to where they came from out of worry for a respite ? Hoping at least. We do far outnumber them & they know this (depopulation 'vaccines') !

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Must be tough for the restos and suppliers to keep the stocks stable.
Government™ caused supply-line interruptions.

The opening/closing/opening plays-out like some kind of psychological abuse, from a psychopathic tyrant, or rather may have have that effect on some.

Most of us have stopped trying to find intelligence, reason, or logic in their decision processes.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Indeed it's tough on them.
just look for news stories about mysterious fires at closed restos
Montreal seems to having more and more

top topics

join