It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all just about fear and control ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The more I think about all that's happening in the world, the more I think it's all only about fear (control).
They are just using fear tactics to control and demoralize us.
They are bullies basically talking hot air , but that's all it will ever be , just bluff.

The more I hear phrases like 'you will own nothing and be happy ' thrown , purposely , in our face, the more I believe they are playing us all .
They know us 'conspiracy theorists' will run with these phrases and will assume the worst, and then there's paid agitators (also on this site) to stir things up more , this gives them more ammunition.

We need to start doing what's best to do when one's bullied : ignore the little s**theads.
They are constantly gaslighting and mocking us ( just like any abusive 'relationship' ) , ignore it and it wears of.

edit on 25-1-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
100% agree. It is about fear.

Anytime I mention any activity close to a phone or IPad I immediately start getting articles pushed to me in my news feed about some horrible disaster happening doing that activity.

I discuss snow skiing with my spouse and within 24 hours I am getting articles in my news feeds about horrible lines in ski areas and accidents in chair lifts.

I discuss traveling to an area and my news feeds are suddenly filled with horrible criminal reports in that area.

I discuss a vitamin via text with a friend and the next thing I know I am getting new articles about the dangers associated with the vitamin.

I try adjusting my privacy setting over and over again but every software update erases my privacy changes and rests them back to the default…and there are so many software updates!!!

What is the goal….pushing fear and doom out to the public 24/7? Why?

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy
Not to forget the 'white supremacy' racism talk tactic , trying to make us feel guilty , which could lead to fear .
Never mind BLM/antifa tactics . People are constantly prepped to be in a state of fear and worry of 'what's next'

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Its all about making you and others feel and live miserable as they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I don't feel afraid.

I'm not at all demoralized, just the opposite to be honest.

And whatever "controls" "they" may be trying to impose don't really seem to have impacted my life all that much, if at all.

A good piece of advice I was once given, remains true to this day;

"Grow up, and grow a pair!"

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
I'm certainly not afraid (no masks or 'vaccines') or feel demoralized .
But the last two years have been crappy , let's be honest. The constant dramas when most of us just want to get on with life.
& growing up ? I'm a child at heart till the day I die

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The more I think about all that's happening in the world, the more I think it's all only about fear (control).

My friend, I (and many others) were saying this as early as March 2019. This is not news to many people.

We were mocked, laughed at, called conspiracy theorists. People whom I used to respect have told me, over the last couple of years, that I was a "conspiracy theorist" because I have been saying this all along.

I fear that all that I have left is a little schadenfreude as I watch the reality sink into their pea-brains.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I don't feel afraid.

I'm not at all demoralized, just the opposite to be honest.

And whatever "controls" "they" may be trying to impose don't really seem to have impacted my life all that much, if at all.

A good piece of advice I was once given, remains true to this day;

"Grow up, and grow a pair!"

Same here, buddy. But have you ever heard of the concept of a critical mass?

Look it up. That's all they need. All it takes is a critical mass to start and sustain a reaction. And it seems that there may be enough boot-licking, self-loathing morons out there to constitute that critical mass that they need. They are more commonly know as "useful idiots" or "the zombie nation."
:
edit on 2022 1 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Funny video of how it could all end up lol

Welcome to Utopia....A man lives in a society where citizens police each other with their mobile phones
YouTube Link

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Funny video of how it could all end up lol

Welcome to Utopia....A man lives in a society where citizens police each other with their mobile phones
YouTube Link

DAMN! That was scary. I mean, really, really scary!

You need to start a thread with this video, or I'll do it.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

My friend, I (and many others) were saying this as early as March 2019. This is not news to many people.

We were mocked, laughed at, called conspiracy theorists. People whom I used to respect have told me, over the last couple of years, that I was a "conspiracy theorist" because I have been saying this all along.

I fear that all that I have left is a little schadenfreude as I watch the reality sink into their pea-brains.

Yes , well me too. But I didn't see the connection with for instance the WEF threats , terrorism , 9/11 , school shootings, etc till pretty recently. It's all really connected by their motivation to subdue us with fear .

But the question still remains is why? I guess for control/power , they are psychopaths , out of boredom etc ?
Or why they want a 100% 'vaccination' rate ?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
While I don't know what's going on, or the reason behind the methodology, I am aware of it.

It's a combination of Orwellian Principles and some of the concepts presented by Huxley in Brave New World.

The Orwellian part is the most disturbing.

Everyone has their phones at the ready to capture everything going on, and people at home sit and laugh at the karmic misfortunes of lesser evolved beings.

It's sadistic in a way, making the marketing of misery and voyuerism popular, but at the same time it's being used in a positive way. Identifying people "behaving badly" and calling them out for their behavious (attacking retail workers, food service, etc...) and helps identify them and have them arrested and charged for their misbehaviours.

One thing I find odd though, is sometimes someone is recording at just the right moment, filming without reason it seems and suddenly a customer or bystander goes on an outburst or aggressive tirade, almost as if they were remotely stimulated by some sort of device designed to stimulate the amygdala and cause a violent escalation.

I know that's just me being suspicious, but over the years I have been made aware of all sorts of "pocket technology" that can do exactly this, kind of like DEW weapons, but miniturized and eaisly concealed by the perpetrator. It would not surprise me one iota if my suspicions are correct and they are actively using this remote stimulation on unsuspecting targets just to film the reactions for clicks and likes on their youtube channels.

It's a form of human experimentation, all of it, from the overt to the covert, and there are enough impartial sociopaths out there these days who just like making thing rough for those they percieve to be "undesireables" or Untemensch.

This is going to sound crazy, but I walk in a very rigidly controlled world where frequencies are used to control the populace. I've been studying how this town operates for two decades, and been on both sides of the coin on this one.

Everyone within a certain social class wakes up at the same time every day, and that's usually around 10am when the Commerce Rush starts. Everyone gets their social errands and shopping in, and it's standard routine. The early risers set the stage and get everything prepared for the day. It's a very well strutured system and they had a bit of a problem trying to aesertain where I "fit in" when I moved here and I had to go through a lot of bull# to prove I wasn't a throwaway.

Long story, won't get into it.

Right now they've got me on a schedule where I am physically unable to sleep until "my shift is over" at 5am. Then I sleep for three hours and I'm up again fighting through the suppression field they have in my "ghetto" neighborhood designed to keep us at home and out of the way until called.

It's difficult to explain, but it's highly regimented and highly organized.

I was raised as a military brat so I recognize some of the techniques and routines, and do my best to perform my social and civic duties.

It's not a perfect system, and many people succumb to deep depression, mental health issues, suicide, drug use to ease the pain or simply go AWOL and get picked up and incarcerated.

So long story short, it's a form of Social Engineering and Control and it manifests in many forms out there, not just an algorhithm on a computer or cell phone.

The media is captivating people, folks are becoming indoctrinated with reinforcing their ingrained belief systems, some people are going too far and lashing out (on both sides) and fixating on whatever bull# they've cooked up as the next step in their sociological experiment.

A lot of people are turning a blind eye to what's going on, some are embracing it with dedicated fervor, and some are desperately trying to advocate for social change. No one is working on practical soulations and compromise, America is being divided into a Left Right paradigm and no one seems to care.

Meanwhile, the Sociologists and Psychologists are making notes, and the marketing departments are finding new ways to beam advertments for Air Fryers and Power Tools into your mind subconciously in order to stimulate their profits and keep the Machine rolling.

And then there are folks like me, keenly aware of whats happening, fearful of what lengths they might take it to, and watching hopelessly on the sidelines unable to do anything but offer comfort and advice as to whats going on. I wish I knew how to shield myself so I could tech the technique but it seems damn near impossible.

Whatever.
Whatever will be will be.
I will survive even this.

edit on 1/26/22 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, clarification, spelling edits

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Alright, long time lurker first time poster.

That film Utopia was shot in 2015 in Australia to give some perspective, it was re-shared on Omeletto in 2021. So everything you see there has been conceived before even a whisper of Covid.

For a long time in Australia we thought we had another 10-15 years before this reality, not 5.

I was one of the crew on it and man... we all feel weird now.

I'm glad you enjoyed watching the film.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's a ploy to lower the psychic vibrations of the whole world.

When worldwide psychic negativity hits the right frequency, CERN will turn on the machine and transport us all to the demon realm.

All the covid babies sired from the lockdowns in 20 years time will be used for war and goblin food.

top topics

join