It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always room for doom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Maybe i can entice you more with a look at the other Gematria outputs from the phrase February thirteenth

Dark winter
Judgment is coming
Skull and bones society
Hantavirus

edit on 25-1-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL
a reply to: putnam6
It's not a vision its a sequence of events that are synchronictic and are lead by intuition and wonder

It's feelings, subconscious sparks of interest, intuitive musings with strange spikes of conscious knowing, sensitivity to internal and external stimuli

It's increasing,

The date is significant, and so is the term dark winter, they may not go together however

It's always sketchy

So again is this the first time this has happened to you? if not what were the previous episodes?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Since about age 9, but upon looking back at all ingrained memories there sign posts all over, and the experiences with the flashes of light I always put down to my mind playing tricks on me, but that was growing up and it lessened, then it gradually returned age 25ish, that was when I noticed a change in my thinking, I didn't believe any of that was possible, until I read books that resonated of their being a higher conscious that was accessible and tangible through studying coincidences and the subtle feelings, impulsive actions, and subconscious trains of thought that may seem to arise from nowhere, but upon contemplation you can find the source, sometimes it's mundane as in something on TV you were watching previously has linked with what you were currently thinking of, and other times it's the start of a golden thread, that starts to strip away truth as you've seen it, to reveal something which has been built up on lies,

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Since about age 9, but upon looking back at all ingrained memories there sign posts all over, and the experiences with the flashes of light I always put down to my mind playing tricks on me, but that was growing up and it lessened, then it gradually returned age 25ish, that was when I noticed a change in my thinking, I didn't believe any of that was possible, until I read books that resonated of their being a higher conscious that was accessible and tangible through studying coincidences and the subtle feelings, impulsive actions, and subconscious trains of thought that may seem to arise from nowhere, but upon contemplation you can find the source, sometimes it's mundane as in something on TV you were watching previously has linked with what you were currently thinking of, and other times it's the start of a golden thread, that starts to strip away truth as you've seen it, to reveal something which has been built up on lies,

Thanks just trying to understand where this comes from.

SO you think there is a "synchronicity" in life a connection to events and people?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I look at past events and see coincidences in names and numbers, but I often wonder how often those things are deliberately done on these dates with these names as part of an occult agenda and how much is of another force

I know there is another force at play, I don't know if it relates to synchronicity, but having experiences with it, where you you have came to the conclusion that the sub conscious is omniscient, and guides you, when you know how to read the subtle signs, it begins to increase

And here I am

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It's been delivered, not crystal or clear
The methods I used I will not declare
An ominous sign that something draws near
But now theres a date and here I will share

There will be an event that will cause great pain
People will change in ways that are obscene
So investigate deeply this double quatrain
And remember the date February thirteen

GUGLiL

Today is February 14th.

And, truth to tell, contrary to your "ominous" message, February thirteen was not all that memorable.

No great event causing "great pain", people are no more, or less, "obscene".

You've had your shot. You missed.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: GUGLiL

I'm pretty sure all the numbers people on here are batting .000 for the last two decades.

What makes you different?

Looks like the streak remains unbroken.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Did I?

If you had studied the quatrain, and looked at it clear
You would have seen, there is no year...

BaptisitA

edit on 14-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join