It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Russian Tzar 2022 Log

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #4 - January 2022

It seems to me that the technological advancements will be utilized with the unifications of nature and technology, further studies/observations show gigantic trees the size of skyscrapers growing and acting as housing for individuals and businesses.

Other breakthroughs in technology also show a new type of energy source that helps establish global and space travel almost in an instant, including the population of next door worlds.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #4.1 - January 2022

The part about the population of next door worlds had me rather confused but it seems there is something more to it, additional notes on the observation the Tzar is always accompanied by male and female robed hooded individuals. He does not see them nor speak to them but he does pick up on the presence, they are not hostile and I assume act as more of guides/helpers maybe.

Furthermore, he has visited the divine realm it seems it is a place of nature and he was also shown a library as well here on Earth. I assume the unearthing of the library will occur as means of him shedding light on some sort of knowledge for humanity to utilize?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thanks for making this thread
a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #5 - February 2022

It seems he was taken in a dream state somewhere in regards to an embassy, apparently Poland was involved in this situation.

I could not overhear everything but all I know is that Poland was mentioned and that apparently Poland will backstab Russia financially.
edit on 2-2-2022 by WanderingMrM because: tiny update

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eyenadav
Thanks for making this thread

No problem

I do find the entire situation rather interesting too!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #6 - February 2022

He seems to be sick, Russians are a bit weird I saw him drinking what looked like a liquid made of cloves and it might have been alcoholic. He was also breathing over a pot of water and his mother added a table spoon of some sort of white powder to it, I am not familiar with these Russian remedies all I can say is - Why aren't they just drinking cold or flu medicine like the rest of us?

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

He seems to be sick, Russians are a bit weird I saw him drinking what looked like a liquid made of cloves and it might have been alcoholic. He was also breathing over a pot of water and his mother added a table spoon of some sort of white powder to it, I am not familiar with these Russian remedies all I can say is - Why aren't they just drinking cold or flu medicine like the rest of us?

Maybe he has corona

Cloves are known to help with coughs, sore throat to due to their anti inflammatory properties.

I’ve never had cold or flu medicine and I never give it to my children

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I gather Russians who still live outside urban areas are well connected with nature. They know the effects of plants and use them well.

Cheers
edit on 4-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: deep topic

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I gather Russians who still live outside urban areas are well connected with nature. They know the effects of plants and use them well.

Cheers

It seems that way indeed, I suspect his mother is well versed in natural medicine.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sydney81

Maybe he has corona

Cloves are known to help with coughs, sore throat to due to their anti inflammatory properties.

I’ve never had cold or flu medicine and I never give it to my children

Interesting... I never thought of cloves having that affect on people and especially that the Russians are so well versed in more of natural medicine.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
angelorum.co...#:~:text=In%20magick%2C%20cloves%20is%20said%20to%20correspo nd%20to,The%20Wheel%20of%20Fortune%20the%20associated%20Tarot%20card

cloves has healing powers for health and for Majick too

your Tsar seems to be to actually bee Saint Germaine inhabiting a host body

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
angelorum.co...#:~:text=In%20magick%2C%20cloves%20is%20said%20to%20correspo nd%20to,The%20Wheel%20of%20Fortune%20the%20associated%20Tarot%20card

cloves has healing powers for health and for Majick too

your Tsar seems to be to actually bee Saint Germaine inhabiting a host body

Very interesting... Is it possible that he is utilizing the collective unconscious of mankind?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

A lot of people are asking about his political view and how he will rule, I heard this word when I observed him speak to the people I apologize if I am butchering the Russian he said "Kopskoe/Kopnoe".

As a Russian speaker, I was not aware it was a word of it's own, so I dismissed it as it didn't make sense. Surprised, I quickly found this Russian wiki page(direct translation by google).

The link to wiki - copy&paste: "https://ru-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/Копное_право?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp"

The word "mop" as translation of "Kopnoe" is weird(must be google translate thing it does), as the title translates into "mining law" which seems more appropriate(sounds like 'digging'. e.g. копать - pronounced " kopat' "), as an act of uncovering/unearthing which "kops, or cops"(collective) would do in case of an issue if you read the wiki about how it used to work.

Yes, it's weird that a group of such individuals would be called a "cop".

From what I understand this gives people in the area a voice about their local issues, benefiting more to where they live, rather than going through extra hoops which are indirectly influencing or postponing solutions.

Seems like a common WhatsApp group of trustees that takes their job seriously, lol

Personally, it seems to have more of a tribal governance by communal involvement - using their gut feel and collective information to make a decision based on their experience and expectation in the area. It's a "true" way to have communities run - they can connect the dots of root issues, but the problem is always to have motivation of involved parties. Old and retired with nothing to do are often the only involved WhatsApp trustees, lol.

If all 100-300 positions in a "kop" are not paid for... maybe it's much harder to corrupt...

My thoughts are getting carried away, but wanted to share the finding and thoughts..

Edit:
Your description of "Kopnoe law" is quiet on point:

It looked seemed very Democratic but yet it was not because it was too pure and not able to be corrupted, he also acted as the final word where he assessed and thought about things presented before making a decision final.

wiki page says: "[Kopnoe law] is a set of people's legal norms and customs, secular self-government, a form of direct democracy "
edit on 12/2/2022 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pureclover

Maybe Russia will see the purest form of Democracy and become a Holy Democratic Russian Empire under him?

It is a very interesting concept!

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: pureclover

Maybe Russia will see the purest form of Democracy and become a Holy Democratic Russian Empire under him?

It is a very interesting concept!

You're the guy with the answers
. I found an article that was on point with what you were saying

I'm only following the development with curiosity. In terms of governance, I think 'Holy Russian Empire' is romanticizing it a little. We need to be realistic. A fair and beneficial for development of civilization government, would be a good start when current ones fail.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
pureclover,

One of the family names "Korn" I listed in an earlier post, translates to Корн

The shared root name "Kohen", also has a similar root meaning to Kopnoe

Except that it refers to the "Wise teacher" or "Priest" in Jewish tradition

Kohen - Wiki

The Torah mentions Melchizedek king of Salem, identified by Rashi as being Shem the son of Noah, as a priest (kohen) to El Elyon (the supreme God) (Genesis 14:18). The second is Potiphera, priest of Heliopolis, then Jethro, priest of Midian, both pagan priests of their era.[5]

Melchizedek is supposed to mean King Of Righteousness and refers to a King who is legitimate not only be bloodline, but also by the gifts and teachings they bring the world

Jesus Christ is described as a Priest in this order

Meaning, he would have also have to have been of the bloodline

Melchizedek - Wiki

This is why I asked WanderingMrM about what types of technology and advancement the person he sees is going to bring

One thing I know for certain, is that any person who comes WILL NOT be with the Church

The Church will need to align its belief, teachings and translations TO THIS PERSON(S) and what they bring

Not the other way around

The names all correlate in meaning to "Christ"

A word with a meaning similar to the modern words "Conscious/Conscience". "The anointed one" or "Self". Who is the bringer of Wisdom

Names like "Korn" also directly cognate "Corona"

This is not coincidence

The world is literally trying to tell us, that the wrong people ("Crown", or "Corona") sit on the "Thrones" of the Royal families and Churches in this world

This world either need hand these thrones over to the legitimate bloodlines they are divorced from, or end the thrones completely

Either way. So that the wrong person(s) can't sit upon them

If they did, I believe problems like corona virus would disappear overnight

Instead? We get announcements that the illegitimate lines, plan to pass a throne which does not belong to them, down to their children

I'd be more worried about who should be sitting on the Commonwealth throne if I were you

This is far more important to the future of this world

Not because the throne is more important in any way ...

But because of the need to remove those who sit upon it illegitimately, which is more important
edit on 16 2 22 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

The shared root name "Kohen", also has a similar root meaning to Kopnoe

... it doesn't. This is the only page you can find on Google where both are together in one post. It's hard to get some valuable info out of entirely hypothetical information.

Though the search did bear a fruit(because WonderingMrM is taking a break, I'm bored checking on his post lol), this page from topwar.ru. It's an article from 2014 about Ukrainian neo-nazis.

I found this comment in the comment section of the article above where a guy mentions Kopnoe law (It was posted in February 02 2014 at 20:20, same time lol). How is that.

Edit: talking about Ukraine, Putin announced today that Russia is recognising Lugansk and Donetsk independent:

edit on 22/2/2022 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

And I saw Ukraine swear elegance to Russia, so did then the 2 neighboring nations of Latvia and Estonia. Will Poland be the 4th... and where will it end?

The future Tzar was too made aware of this situation and also that China might be planning something now too, America did not get involved and although NATO will try they will be surprisingly no match. But why would NATO not be a match? Is it because the funding cut to NATO by America before still has not been returned?

America will be quiet and merely make threats and statements while fighting their own fight for liberty and civility. All while dealing with natural disasters...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #7 - February 2022

Ukraine will fall, Estonia and Latvia and maybe Lithuania will be next, Belarus will say they want to rejoin Russia and will most likely use their current conflicts at the border with Ukraine as means to ask for a joint move on Poland.

Macron signed a secret pact with Putin of non-aggression...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #8 - February 2022

China will soon too make moves in the SEA and Pacific region, the 3rd is being sneaky and undecided yet.

The first is already acting, the 2nd is about to act sooner than most know and the 3rd will finally choose to act and side with the 3. When all 3 act there will be no stopping them, the Tzar knows of this too as I observed him as he was shown these things to be unfolded and still unfolding.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join