It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Native Way

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Have you found yourself unavoidably anxious, depressed, inflamed, angry, tired, and so on? Have you considered that it may be due to a fundamental error in the way we are living? It is not as though this way of life that most of us are living is inherently bad, but more so that it alienates us from the naturally intended course of humankind. This then cascades into pathological effects that make us mentally and physically ill in all sorts of ways.

Consider what the original way of humankind was. Mostly all of us can likely agree on what this would have been. Nomadic hunters and gatherers that lived harmoniously with nature. Some may look at this way of life as primitive, or even stupid. But consider the consequences of the modern industrialized lifestyle. Polluted waterways, minimal exercise, insufficient sunlight, processed food, pesticidal farmland, antibiotic-infused (municipal) water, dopamine overload from our pocket fun-screens, and a general lack of wherewithal on how to survive in the natural world. I theorize that this is the source cause of many diseases both physical and mental.

There was research done on a group of aboriginals that had recently adopted Western culture. They began getting all the hallmark diseases of the modernized world, particularly diabetes. An anthropologist wondered if their recently developed diabetes could be reversed if the aboriginal people went back to their native way. Surely enough, after returning to their old lifestyles for seven weeks, "the Aborigines had lost on average 17.9 pounds and their blood pressure had dropped. Their triglycerides had fallen to within normal range and “all of the metabolic abnormalities of type II diabetes were either greatly improved…or completely normalized…by [their] relatively short… reversion to traditional hunter-gatherer lifestyle.”"

Source

If a reversion to natural ways can be an effective means of healing, why is it so rarely discussed? One of the experts must have realized this by now right? Well, let's put it this way, no one is making money from someone reverting to a natural independent lifestyle, and therefore there is no marketing value in spreading this news. Such a reversion to natural living is actually the fundamental aspect of Judeo-Christian law, yet it's been swept under the rug because the head councils refuse to live the way that their own Book preaches! If you have prejudice against Judeo-Christianity, I insist you temporarily suspend your disbelief and consider what you have likely never heard before.

"Has not Moses given you the law? Yet none of you keeps the law."

Jesus said this to the Pharisees during the feast of Booths, which is a week-long festival where everyone is supposed to live like Moses did in tents in the wilderness. Jesus is calling the Pharisees out because none of them actually live according to the Law of Moses, despite using it for their own political power. Jesus even went so far as to say John the Baptist, the man living out in the wilderness, was the greatest man on earth. This is because the core fundamental part of Judeo-Christianity is a communion with God in the wilderness. John the Baptist would prepare the people for the Christ by purifying their body and mind in the wilderness in the natural landscape to prepare their minds for the opening of heaven in their midst.

"Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the articles of the LORD’s house."
Isaiah 52:11

Perhaps the last major culture on earth who had lived according to the Law of Moses was the Native Americans. They were a 0-waste society that lived harmoniously with nature and prospered. In areas north or south of the tropics they would migrate in teepees depending on the season. As fall began to hit, most would migrate south to maintain warmer temperatures, while also being able to eat fresh flood right off the tree or animal. This sort of lifestyle optimizes exercise, fresh food, fresh air, clean water, sunlight. Let's not forget food literally grows on trees.

So instead of having to take on debt to be able to afford a car and house so that you are able to live, you simply exist with nature and are making straight the way for the God of the Universe to manifest in your presence. This is the long-forgotten precedent to having Christ emerge in your life. I strongly urge anyone with bias against Christ to realize you are likely embittered by a system that is antithetical to the Way that He was insisting upon, and to leave an open heart to what may emerge when a natural lifestyle is adopted.

If you are incapable of immersing yourself entirely in such a lifestyle, even a weekend of camping without modernized technology to distract your dopamine circuits would generate substantial healing for your mind and body.

I believe this is why the poor are the ones who are most likely to enter heaven on earth, because it is easy for them to leave a society that they have no stake in. This sort of move is exemplified by the Exodus of Egypt, and the escape from Babylonian captivity. Jesus's remedy for anxiety, and the Sermon on the Mount in its entirety is pretty much impossible to live while also suffering from Pharaoh's whip in society.

Jesus even went so far as to say that a flower in the field was dressed better than Solomon, who was arguably the richest person in all of history. This is showing that earthly riches are not what is fitting for our soul to pursue, and instead the natural Way (resembled by a lily) will generate unspeakable kinds of riches, biological capabilities, Peace, and will prepare the way for Christ in your presence.

“Remember not the former things,
nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.
The wild beasts will honor me,
the jackals and the ostriches,
for I give water in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert,
to give drink to my chosen people,
the people whom I formed for myself
that they might declare my praise."

It will be impossible to not praise the Lord as the heavenly realms are revealed to your purified heart and mind. If you continue on the path of sin, you will die in your sin, but if you renounce the old and accept the new you will be given eternal life and you will not taste death. You will be children of the awakening, Passover into the new world, and be joined to the Son of Man, which means "The New Humanity".
edit on 25-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

12 week Aboriginal fat camp.

Who wants to invest?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The Native Way

Who was responsible for destroying the "Native Way" Did Christians have anything to do with it?

I'm sure you can see the irony...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

12 week Aboriginal fat camp.

Who wants to invest?

Lol yes! Are you on the east coast USA by any chance?

Imagine retiring tomorrow

originally posted by: olaru12

Who was responsible for destroying the "Native Way" Did Christians have anything to do with it?

I'm sure you can see the irony...

That's why I mentioned the Pharisee's hypocrisy in preaching Moses, but not actually doing what he said. Jesus never condoned killing anyone, even His enemies
edit on 25-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Native Americans believe the earth is our Mother. The Bible says man was created from the earth....hmmm. Maybe the week long feast of Booths festival was meant to reconnect with the Higher Power for a reset and recharge? Kind of like we take a vacation every year from our jobs.

Sensory overload from all the elements of modern living makes it hard to find- and maintain ones' peace. It is beneficial to disconnect and spend time away from all the modern stressors, but I don't think it's necessary, practical or reasonable to spend their lives living in a tent.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Diet and timing of the foods in our diet is important to health and well being. creating meals from scratch with more natural materials can keep you in better health. Dumping a bunch of new food chemistries into your diet in a few generations is not good, it takes time for our bodies to learn to properly metabolize new foods. Yet they are telling people to change their diet to foods their ancestors never even knew existed because they contain one healthy chemical...that is BS.

Yes, we can slowly integrate new chemistries properly prepared into our diet, it has happened over many generations slowly, but you can not change too much too fast, and always keep an eye on how the change effects you. Avacados have chemistry that many people cannot properly detox, it can cause a person to become intolerant to another food they eat because some of it's chemistry destroys an enzyme that breaks down histamine. Yet they push them as super foods...science gone haywire. People who have been eating them for generations can metabolize them properly if they follow their ancestral diet somewhat.

I do not have much respect for the people who talk people into eating food they tout as superfoods because it can cause side effects for people. The western diet is also full of unnatural chemicals in the foods which is another problem. We can metabolize a small amount of the chemistry but not much, plus it alters enzymes which can lead to depression or anxiety and can lead to junk food addiction because of the high dopamine stimulating content of the food. All forms of glutamate should be moderated and remember, glutamine and glutamate are not the same chemistries. Glutamate is a neuroexcitant, glutamine is not. Too much ummami is not good unless you have genes acquired over generations to detox it.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

I believe this is why the poor are the ones who are most likely to enter heaven on earth, because it is easy for them to leave a society that they have no stake in.

That's not what this means. It is actually talking about Ego Death.

Ego death is a "complete loss of subjective self-identity". The term is used in various intertwined contexts, with related meanings. ... In descriptions of psychedelic experiences, the term is used synonymously with ego-loss to refer to (temporary) loss of one's sense of self due to the use of psychedelics.

Someone who considers themselves rich has self-identity and is experiencing duality aka separatism aka Hel aka reincarnation. Eliminate that subjective self-identity and you are more likely to experience oneness with the infinite aka
infinite consciousness aka everything in existence aka heaven.

It has absolutely nothing to do with wealth or poverty.
edit on 25-1-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

And yet here you are, indulging all the trademark habits of a lifestyle you disdain and condemn.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I should also say that it's not always due to the use of psychedelics.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

We can't go back to the Garden once we developed Agriculture. Its just too tempting to have easy food.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Perhaps the last major culture on earth who had lived according to the Law of Moses was the Native Americans.

This OP is most bizarre, are you suggesting the Golden Horde also followed the Law of Moses or the Germanic Tribes that destroyed the Roman Empire or the Australian Aborigines?

The Habiru were originally the enemies of everyone elses civilization directly at first through raiding and warfare then indirectly through infiltration and subversion, the state that they reduce these to is however no argument for returning to the Mesolithic period to somehow please their idea of God, one could simply look to Greek civilization as idealizing the healthy body as well as mind and the establishing of those Gymnasiums the Hebrews so despised when introduced into Judea.

So i don't think advocating for living in a tent in the desert and eating locusts is any more an attractive proposition than living in a pod and eating bugs, what is preferable is to reclaim civilization from the Law of Moses and his followers because they're idiots.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

That's not what this means. It is actually talking about Ego Death.

Ego death is a "complete loss of subjective self-identity". The term is used in various intertwined contexts, with related meanings. ... In descriptions of psychedelic experiences, the term is used synonymously with ego-loss to refer to (temporary) loss of one's sense of self due to the use of psychedelics.

Someone who considers themselves rich has self-identity and is experiencing duality aka separatism aka Hel aka reincarnation. Eliminate that subjective self-identity and you are more likely to experience oneness with the infinite aka
infinite consciousness aka everything in existence aka heaven.

It has absolutely nothing to do with wealth or poverty.

Yeah an ego death is a necessary accompaniment. But Jesus does clarify that a full awakening requires a renunciation of the material world:
Jesus and the Rich Man
"In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples." Luke 14:33

This calling isn't for everyone, most people are awaiting their death and resurrection (or the apocalypse, whichever comes first) to integrate with the Kingdom and that's ok. But if you don't want to wait for death to see the Kingdom of Heaven I believe living the way Christ did is necessary (John 11:25-26).

originally posted by: TzarChasm

And yet here you are, indulging all the trademark habits of a lifestyle you disdain and condemn.

I am not condemning the world, I actually really enjoy and am grateful for everything I have in this world. Both Jesus and Moses had periods of living in Egypt. As I said in the second sentence, this lifestyle is not inherently bad, just insufficient for bringing forth our full potential. I have solar energy for my home, I grow food in my backyard, I re-fill my water jug from my well, I have a hybrid car, I am my own boss, I help out my community, and I even have a hanging bed under my deck out back so I can sleep outside some nights and it's all very enjoyable. But I realize I am ensnared by various responsibilities, such as taking care of my house, which is remniscient of one of the excuses with The Great Banquet invitation. A full integration with the natural world would relinquish any dependencies on the system.

If a flower is dressed better than King Solomon, then I want to pursue the natural state, not worldly riches

originally posted by: Madrusa

This OP is most bizarre, are you suggesting the Golden Horde also followed the Law of Moses or the Germanic Tribes that destroyed the Roman Empire or the Australian Aborigines?

My main point is that native lifestyles are much closer to the Law of Moses than, for example, the Pharisee lifestyle.

So i don't think advocating for living in a tent in the desert and eating locusts is any more an attractive proposition than living in a pod and eating bugs, what is preferable is to reclaim civilization from the Law of Moses and his followers because they're idiots.

Locust is actually a fruit, not a reference to the bug. The Locust fruit comes from the Carob tree, which has historically been known as St. John's bread (food). Combine that with honey and he was essentially eating a fresh natural power-bar.

The tent living may just be a temporary thing. Jesus did it for 40 days to cleanse Himself for His ministry, and he seemed to imply it was a necessary precedent to a full unveiling... or in other words "to fulfill all righteousness"
edit on 26-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

But there's no evidence that there was a Law of Moses before the writing of the Torah around 272 BCE by a group of seventy Rabbis through the recently established Library of Alexandria, that itself a product of civilization by a group that would have been highy literate, wealthy and urbane, it was an exercise in myth making and the generation of idealistic fantasy, their descendants today produce Hollywood movies for the very same purpose and this thread is an exercise in escapism.

Dating the Torah

There's a lot stronger case for Northern European people returning to their pre Roman-Christendom lifestyle than a desert lifestyle they never lived and the Jews don't seem particularly keen on returning to the Sinai wilderness either...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

But there's no evidence that there was a Law of Moses before the writing of the Torah around 272 BCE by a group of seventy Rabbis through the recently established Library of Alexandria, that itself a product of civilization by a group that would have been highy literate, wealthy and urbane, it was an exercise in myth making and the generation of idealistic fantasy, their descendants today produce Hollywood movies for the very same purpose and this thread is an exercise in escapism.

Dating the Torah

There's a lot stronger case for Northern European people returning to their pre Roman-Christendom lifestyle than a desert lifestyle they never lived and the Jews don't seem particularly keen on returning to the Sinai wilderness either...

The Jewish people could date their ancestry back to Abraham. It's not a myth it's a real lineage that passes through the time of Moses. Nehemiah in chapter 8, written in the 4th century BC, makes a reference to the written Law of Moses.

Moses lineage was known among the Greeks as well.

"In Phoenicia, Pythagoras conversed with the prophets who were descendants of Moses the physiologist, and with many others, as well as with the local hierophants" iamblichus

You're suggesting a pretty far-fetched conspiracy

edit on 26-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There's no evidence Nehemiah was written during the period of history it relates to, after the production of the septuagint there was an explosion of Jewish literature derivative of the main themes of the text, there's also no evidence of a tradition of Abraham before that and the Greeks make no mention of a Moses before that, the paper i linked covers that, it's not conspiracy it's a chronology based evaluation of the available evidence.

An important point is that nomadic people do not have literary traditions though they do of course have oral and the septuagint was commisioned by the Greeks to better understand the people they ruled over, the History of Babylonia by Berossus and of Egypt by Manetho produced around the same time but slightly before because neither of those show any knowledge of a written Hebrew Bible though that sources both.

One major factor relating to the production of the septuagint was that it provided an opportunity to impress the Greeks in terms of the propaganda claims within it, in that it has proved succesful beyond all measure and is the most dangerous and damaging work ever written in terms of the cultures, religions and peoples it has supplanted, and created the market for what followed with the Gospels, sort of like Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back.

top topics

join