It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on lab monkey crash in PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Link to news story

I'm sure like many who seen the initial story, I wasn't the first to think "Well I've seen this movie." The woman who made contact (the monkey hissed in her face) has now fallen ill, per the article she seeked emergency room treatment for the pink-eye but she was also experiencing a cough and runny nose. PETA has also gotten involved according to the article and stated the the woman had "got an eyeful of monkey saliva that has caused a reaction. She’s now on antiviral drugs and medication to protect against rabies.” and that she had got a rabies shot as well. But still Idk this all just seems kind of suspect to me, especially with the finding of the smallpox vials in Philly (I think) not that long ago. Is it something, is it nothing? Is it just another distraction? It doesn't really seem to be making much more headlines than other news. Also another interesting quote from the article

"Three of the monkeys escaped, but all were later captured. The three escaped monkeys were euthanized, officials said, without fully explaining the reason for this.

The shipment of monkeys was en route to “a CDC-approved quarantine facility,” the identity and location of which was not disclosed, according to the AP. The monkeys arrived in the U.S. Friday morning at New York’s Kennedy Airport from Mauritius, an island nation in the Indian Ocean."

Any interesting thoughts from the good people of ATS on the subject?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

Governments should stop playing God with viruses.

There. I said it.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I, for one, welcome our new monkey overlords.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I, for one, welcome our new monkey overlords.

New ones?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just...

Yea...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics