It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real signs of the entry of Russian troops

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes, experts on the couch like yourself are especially trying. a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

I work for a call center from home and we rent storage units all across the nation. I just spoke with a lady in Swansboro,NC a few minutes ago and she was getting a unit for her son to park his car in who is a Marine and she said he is being deployed over there next week and she was freaking out.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

I work for a call center from home and we rent storage units all across the nation. I just spoke with a lady in Swansboro,NC a few minutes ago and she was getting a unit for her son to park his car in who is a Marine and she said he is being deployed over there next week and she was freaking out.

Advise her not to worry.
Feb 1 is Tuesday
Next week is Feb 3, Thursday.
Could be over by then

You think it might be a good idea to stock up on popcorn and beer for the weekend. Maybe Pizza too
edit on 27-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I know Fort Carson just south of here is on alert along with Fort Bragg in NC and Fort Campbell in KY. Im not sure if Russia will wait till after the Olympics but we will see.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would bet it is done before the Olympics get started.

The reason is complicated.
The US liberated Libya and left the country a wreck.
The US liberated Syria and left the country a wreck.
The US liberated Afghanistan and left the country a wreck.
The US liberated Iraq and left the country a wreck.

Notice a pattern? Hard to see. Pretty complicated.

I really do not think the Ukraine really wants the US to liberate them. A good deal of their income comes from gas pipelines that transport Russian gas. Getting liberated by the US would ensure that those pipelines are "wrecked".

I don't think that is the kind of help Ukraine wants - which can be validated today when the Ukraine representative had to tell Biden to settle down.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

It’s definitely going to suck this time of year. Hope they get issued new cold weather gear, wet weather gear and a new bivy sack. I think I’d rather deal with the desert heat than freezing ass cold and wet.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
State Dept vows Nord Stream 2 will be a 'hunk of metal at bottom of the ocean' if Russia invades Ukraine
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfect stranger
State Dept vows Nord Stream 2 will be a 'hunk of metal at bottom of the ocean' if Russia invades Ukraine
www.foxnews.com...

Climate & Environment be DAMNED !!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: RussianTroll

S-500. hypersonic. Theres a catch in those. you see being so fast,a slower missile can actually avoid them since being so fast also negates turning ability or the missile will break up in flight. ANy hypersonic weapon comes up to the same problem. they are essentialy DUMBFIRE if you juke suddenly enough to get it to try and turn.

Glide bombs from f-22 launched out at max alt glide to target without radar tracking using gps and image beyond the range of detection by s-500. ground skimming sub launched missiles also are a threat.

We and zaphod have had this conversation before and pointed out their weaknesses and strenghts. russian weapons are not invincible and you overestimate your chances. What happens if we turn off your weapons like we did before? theose Black aircraft are not just for show.

How better to secure US domination than to just go ahead and bring out the big guns amirite? So Please PLEASE tell putin to do it. Give the west a excuse to use them.

OH and about CHina. They are as trust worthy as the Germans. they WILL turn on Russia. IF the US is beaten they will come after you next.

Are you ready to put it to the test? Putin said that if American missiles are launched, then in 10 minutes Russian missiles are guaranteed to hit the territory of the United States. American missiles will not have time to overcome even half the distance to Russia. Don't believe me - try it. I don't think we'll have the opportunity to communicate later on in the American forum. which is unfortunate.

Are you actually listening to yourself? I mean actually understanding what you are saying, even a little bit?

This is the idiocy of it all and luckily Putin is not a DumbTroll - quite the opposite and thank god for that. Your ego is getting the better of you. Russia lose ANY large scale conventional war - brutally and swiftly. Yes you e got a couple of half decent weapons systems, but do you really think we in the west haven’t? Again, luckily Russian military are not as deluded. They, not Putin, wish to preside of the smoking ruin of their army. They do NOT want to be launching missiles at the USA, because then we are ALL in goodnight territory and I doubt you or your countrymen would be thumbs up to that.

Making a chest thumping thread, when people wiser than you know the actual state of your military and the Wets, is ridiculous. Putin wants the Donbass for now. He is likely to get it. Then you can pay him on the back for making NATO blink and we can pay ourselves on the back for making Pin climb down from a full on invasion.

Russia are a busted flush. Some of us know that. Doesn’t mean they aren’t a danger to the world, but far better if we all just drank vodka together and got along like the fellow humans we are, yes?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Afghanistan. No, haven't you heard?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

WIthdrawal is breaking even,because the troops were not defeated militarily, it was politically decided to leave. and besides why stay and help people who did not really want to fight for themselves? Id say leaving was the victory for the US because we stopped giving money to a lost cause and people who were not worth saving.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

WIthdrawal is breaking even,because the troops were not defeated militarily, it was politically decided to leave. and besides why stay and help people who did not really want to fight for themselves? Id say leaving was the victory for the US because we stopped giving money to a lost cause and people who were not worth saving.

Can you remind me how many tens of thousands of kilometers there are between Afghanistanistan and the USA? And you demand that Russia remove its troops from its territory? This is funny.
As are your excuses for shame in Afghanistan. Look at the photo of the withdrawal of the USSR troops from the same country and compare with the video of the US flight.
And now planes of corrupt politicians and oligarchs fly out of Ukraine en masse, taking tons of cash and valuables out of the country. They know that when the people take power into their own hands with the help of Russia, all of them will have to answer to the people for the robbery of the country, the massacres of its citizens and betrayal.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russian forces have already demonstrated the lethality and accuracy of their new cruise missiles.

Trying to fight them would be suicide. Interfering in Ukraine will only cause a nuclear war.

Can the US win a nuclear war? Yes. But not against 5000+ Russian missiles. Best we can hope for is to break even.
Conventional war? Not a chance. They will walk all over us. A bunch of scared 18 year old kids against the brutally efficient Spetznaz? No chance in h……

I know my kids won’t be dying for the Ukraine. Nor will I support or aid any war effort. I have opposed the democrats in Ukraine since their 2014 coup started all these problems.

US is at fault. 100%. As usual, to be honest

Sad day when I respect Russia more than my own country. Nothing but a bunch of soft, Candy rear end phonies here. At least with Putin, you know what you’ve got. If Americans won’t lift a rifle to defend their own country, does anyone expect them to do it over Ukraine?

Ukraine isn’t strategically valuable to us. It is everything to Russia.

Putin is going to eat Biden’s lunch and come back for second and third helpings
edit on 1/28/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You think Russia would lose a conventional war in its own backyard?

You don’t get it. If we go to war, reinforcements won’t make it. They will black out our ships as they’ve done before

We’d stand a chance in a nuclear war, but only from a cost/damage perspective

No, any war with Russia won’t help us in any way. Let’s say we beat them, then what? What have we gained? At such a tremendous cost?

No. No. And no again. The price of our arrogance and way over inflated ego will be very personal. It will be OUR kids and US paying a very high cost. Each family, personally.

Guess Ukraine should’ve thought ahead before listening to Obama/Biden/Nuland. I’m sure it’s a great country, but it’s not our problem and not worth another war. We’re not the worlds protector. Protect yourself or fall to the strong
edit on 1/28/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Can you remind me how many tens of thousands of kilometers there are between Afghanistanistan and the USA? And you demand that Russia remove its troops from its territory? This is funny.
As are your excuses for shame in Afghanistan. Look at the photo of the withdrawal of the USSR troops from the same country and compare with the video of the US flight.
And now planes of corrupt politicians and oligarchs fly out of Ukraine en masse, taking tons of cash and valuables out of the country. They know that when the people take power into their own hands with the help of Russia, all of them will have to answer to the people for the robbery of the country, the massacres of its citizens and betrayal.

NOWHERE did I say Russia should remove their troops. As to withdrawal,with that short a time frame you cannot expect a orderly and clean pull out. there is no comparison to russias vietnam.
And what massacres are you talking about? the UN would be all over that if it was true. Think for yourself once.

And what evidence do you have of all the wealthy leaving? please post it and back it up. the people in Ukraine obviously wanted to stay free from russia (illegitimate votes under gun barrel in crimea for example) do not count. if there are russians there who are unhappy freaking LEAVE. Its a VERY SHORT WALK.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The blacking out of ships was a HOAX and has been debunked remember? The US turned them off so the idiots flying around did not get shot down causing a international incident.

Still a war with russia is off the table. One day it will be fought and people will die,its un avoidable. best bet is to get CHina mad at putin. putin send Xi a winnie the pooh likeness to him or make a deep fake of him insulting XI as a stupid idiot.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
how about they worry more about our southern border and less about the Ukraines' border!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I did not recall that! Makes more sense

However, it would be a disaster. If it’s not worth launching every nuke we have, it isn’t a war worth fighting

Going to war for anything but an existential threat is an unmitigated error. We (should) have learned this over the last 50 years not continue the same repeatably failed policies

We have far more in common with Russia than not. The left derailed Trumps efforts at diplomacy and created the entire crisis in Ukraine. First by breaking our word not to expand NATO, then by overthrowing their government and finally by claiming we have any interest or stake in what happens there

THIS is why we need to insist no standing armies are maintained. Save for those manning our 24/7/365 alert nuclear first and second strike options

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

or Xi gets some polonium in his tea..

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As of the moment...I'm willing to call Putin's bluff, on his buildup of military forces, that possibly threatens the autonomy of the entire Ukrainian territory.

But fortunately...Russia's foreign secretary, has lately thrown NATO bits of clues, that Russia is still ready to engage in diplomatic talks about Ukraine. What I think Putin is pushing for...is a possible peace treaty with Ukraine; if Ukraine is willing to cede Russian separatist territory and grant them a semi-autonomist government.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Erno86 because: deleted a few words

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join