It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real signs of the entry of Russian troops

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You're saying the people of Ukraine are being denied access to the internet at this point? If so, that's too bad. I always care more about what the people think, than what "authorities" tell us to think.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KorosStrohna

LMAO, that is why the Russian govt many years ago came out and stated the following:

"The US conventional weapons systems are so advanced they can strike anywhere on earth in 30 mins and we can't stop them. If Russia is attacked with conventional weapons of the US, we will use nuclear weapons".

Doesn't sound like the actual govt of Russia feels like you do. And we haven't even begun to talk about special weapons capability like gene drive technology that can program a targeted virus just to wipe out all Russian's of a particular genetic line. The weapons are EMI/EMP protected today. Keep the propaganda classes up. It doesn't work with Americans.

According to Russia's modern military doctrine, it can launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against any threat to national security.

In particular, if American missiles are launched with a flight time of 20-30 minutes, after 10 minutes the territory of any part of the world can be guaranteed to be hit by Russian Avangard nuclear hypersonic systems.
2 regiments of these complexes are already on combat duty.
Think about it before living in old illusions.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're saying the people of Ukraine are being denied access to the internet at this point? If so, that's too bad. I always care more about what the people think, than what "authorities" tell us to think.

There is access to the Internet. But if you write in Russian, they will come to your house and, at the very least, arrest you, or they may beat you and your children.
It is also forbidden to speak Russian in public transport, supermarkets and shops, at work and even at home in the family. Otherwise, repression.

It is possible to write and speak in English, and even welcome.
edit on 25-1-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What if 10,000 people write in Russian at the same time?
Who "enforces" ?

And what does Russia want in Ukraine anyway ??

Something fishy here with all the bulls#t 🤓

And do you really believe the U.S. is sending weapons into Ukraine ? (with all the lies from The U.S. Govt this year who can believe them anymore) 🤓

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thank-you. I hope the overall sentiments of the people of Ukraine are made known. They may prefer RUSSIA running things over the leadership they now have.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There are ethnic Ukrainians actually, just as there ethnic Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians. My wife is from Latvia so I learned alot about the region. During the USSR many Ethnic Russians moved to the eastern bloc and co-mingled with the population, so there are many mixed now too. Ukraine or the western part used to be part of the Polish empire, the Prussian empire, the Lithuanian empire. They have always been a minority as the Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians have been, but they do exist, and are Ethnically Ukrainian. most are in Western Ukraine, they are different ethnically from the East which is predominantly Ethnic Russian, or a mix. I stand by my assessment, this isn't just a Russian issue. Thats like saying Georgia was a Russian issue, there were ethnic Georgians too.

Camain

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

According to Russia's modern military doctrine, it can launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against any threat to national security.

As far as I understand this statement is false.

"27. The Russian Federation shall reserve the right to use nuclear weapons in response to the use of nuclear and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it and/or its allies, as well as in the event of aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of conventional weapons when the very existence of the state is in jeopardy.

The decision to use nuclear weapons shall be taken by the President of the Russian Federation."

rusemb.org.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You are capable of the occasional sensible post, but often they end up like these, hyperbolic, Russia is so powerful, utter nonsense.

So you’re coming for Berlin again? Paris? Get a grip man. Everything you e got would break down before you got halfway. It’s laughable. You are ONLY a threat because of your nuclear weapons. That’s it. Nothing more. Conventional war sees you smashes into a smouldering heap.

This is REAL life RussianTroll. A soft compromise will be reached and people easily satisfied , on both sides, will be happy. That is a good thing. Russia’s defeat would be no good for anyone at all.

Oh, and thank goodness Putin is a lot more intelligent than Trolls eh?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What if 10,000 people write in Russian at the same time?
Who "enforces" ?

And what does Russia want in Ukraine anyway ??

Something fishy here with all the bulls#t 🤓

And do you really believe the U.S. is sending weapons into Ukraine ? (with all the lies from The U.S. Govt this year who can believe them anymore) 🤓

Ukraine is an occupied country. Repressions and extrajudicial executions are widespread. Even while on the territory of Russia, in 2015 I was included in the database of the "Peacemaker" website with all my personal data, phone numbers, address of residence and a call to destroy me in Russia. The last person to be included in the official Peacemaker website yesterday was the former Commander-in-Chief of the German Naval Forces, Combat Admiral Kai-Achim Schönbach, who said that Crimea is historically and de facto part of Russia.
Now Ukraine is an artificially created Nazi anti-Russian country, to which hunting tours are now officially organized for armed hunting of the Russian people of Donbass who rebelled against the occupation, and the organization of biological laboratories. in which biological strains and bacteria are tested on the Russian population.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
You are capable of the occasional sensible post, but often they end up like these, hyperbolic, Russia is so powerful, utter nonsense.

So you’re coming for Berlin again? Paris? Get a grip man. Everything you e got would break down before you got halfway. It’s laughable. You are ONLY a threat because of your nuclear weapons. That’s it. Nothing more. Conventional war sees you smashes into a smouldering heap.

This is REAL life RussianTroll. A soft compromise will be reached and people easily satisfied , on both sides, will be happy. That is a good thing. Russia’s defeat would be no good for anyone at all.

Oh, and thank goodness Putin is a lot more intelligent than Trolls eh?

If you want to experience Russia - go ahead. Only then do not cry and sob, when you run in a panic, remain men. Let me just remind you that aggression against Russia has always ended in failure for the aggressors.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

As far as I understand this statement is false.

"27. The Russian Federation shall reserve the right to use nuclear weapons in response to the use of nuclear and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it and/or its allies, as well as in the event of aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of conventional weapons when the very existence of the state is in jeopardy.

The decision to use nuclear weapons shall be taken by the President of the Russian Federation."

rusemb.org.uk...

You have old information. For several years now, a new military concept of Russia has been adopted.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you. I hope the overall sentiments of the people of Ukraine are made known. They may prefer RUSSIA running things over the leadership they now have.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Let me just remind you that aggression against Russia has always ended in failure for the aggressors.

Let me remind you the empire and wall fell without a shot fired.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

There are ethnic Ukrainians actually, just as there ethnic Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians. My wife is from Latvia so I learned alot about the region. During the USSR many Ethnic Russians moved to the eastern bloc and co-mingled with the population, so there are many mixed now too. Ukraine or the western part used to be part of the Polish empire, the Prussian empire, the Lithuanian empire. They have always been a minority as the Lithuanians, Latvians, Estonians have been, but they do exist, and are Ethnically Ukrainian. most are in Western Ukraine, they are different ethnically from the East which is predominantly Ethnic Russian, or a mix. I stand by my assessment, this isn't just a Russian issue. Thats like saying Georgia was a Russian issue, there were ethnic Georgians too.

Camain

I'll tell you a secret. According to the Nishtad Peace Treaty of 1721, Russia bought the entire Baltic from Sweden for 2 million gold efimok. Russians have always lived there.
How about Alaska and Hawaii? Ready to return them to Russia?)))

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Let me just remind you that aggression against Russia has always ended in failure for the aggressors.

Let me remind you of the modern empire called the USA. There is nothing eternal except the mentality and essence of peoples)))

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You have old information. For several years now, a new military concept of Russia has been adopted.

Please provide links to your sources of information.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Let me remind you of the modern empire called the USA. There is nothing eternal except the mentality and essence of peoples)))

1979 called, they want their propaganda back.

Do they not teach geography in russia?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

Please provide links to your sources of information.

The leaders of the Russian Federation and Belarus approved the updated military doctrine 2021

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

1979 called, they want their propaganda back.

Do they not teach geography in russia?

It's only American presidents who confuse Sweden and Switzerland and Austria with Australia.
In Russia, with geography, history, philosophy, and also with logic, everything is in order)))

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

In America, an election was stolen without a shot fired and the wall was never finished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join