It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real signs of the entry of Russian troops

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

There has been a lot of speculation lately about a "Russian invasion of Ukraine". The "experts on the couch" are especially trying. Let me remind you that the Russian army has been "invading" Ukraine for 7 years, but it still does not "invade". The Russian invasion still needs to be earned, but just like that, for free, the Russians do not invade anywhere.
In this regard, I want to describe to you the real signs of the "Russian invasion".

The first sign is the failure of all means of communication, the complete discharge of batteries in vehicles, tanks and other equipment, at the same time the discharge of batteries in mobile phones, in sights, in radio stations. Then there is a break in electrical circuits in all equipment - any. This is EMI. All engines are turned off, there is no way to start them. This is how the Khingan system works.

The second is the complete failure of all systems using liquid crystal monitors, the failure of all target designating devices of the air defense system - the radars are dying. The Altair system is in operation.

The third one is refusals when trying to use any type of guided weapon - from MANPADS to ATGMs. When you try to use the shells, they self-destruct immediately ... This is the "Mercury" system - now every Russian battalion has such a system.

Fourth, it is impossible to use unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). They either fall, with the failure of the navigation systems and the engine, or sit down at the location of the Russians. The Krasukha-4 system disables the on-board equipment of airplanes and any other aircraft. The Avtobaza system intercepts control of drones.

Not everyone will have time to see and understand the fifth sign. This is the phenomenal accuracy of artillery fire from a distance inaccessible to artillery in most countries of the world. Artillery reconnaissance and guidance stations of the Russian army operate via satellites and their own drones. The Russians have modernized the shells, they are now in Russia with a homing system, they have become longer and carry more explosives.

Dozens (hundreds, if necessary) of combat helicopters, riding all the roads, begin to hunt in the rear for armored vehicles, trains, and cars. The railway was paralyzed, arrows were broken, bridges were blown up.

Behind enemy lines, the lights go out completely and electricity is cut off - substations are broken. Civilian and military headquarters in the rear and individual leaders are liquidated at a time by infiltrated groups in advance.
And just then...

Thousands of fighters descend from the sky - assault battalions of the Airborne Forces and special forces of the GRU ... and the invasion begins.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I don't think all of that will happen. If they plan to invade replacing thousands of transformers is not a good thing, especially if you want the raw materials to add coinage to the war chest. Bottom line is they outnumber Ukraine with tanks, aircraft, and helicopters. They just need to blitz them, and they will have half the country inside a day or two. meanwhile, it will become apparent that NATO and EU will not do anything other than sanctions, which will force the gov to flee by day 3 or 4, at that point the military gives up and Russia walks into Kiev and the rest of Ukraine. Game over.

Camain

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

The same Russian people live in Ukraine, just now the country is occupied and anti-Russia is being made out of it. There is no secret that if one battalion of Russian troops crosses the border, then several divisions will reach Kiev - there will be a mass transfer of Ukrainian military personnel to the side of Russia.
The measures I have described will apply to NATO troops stationed on the territory of Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I dont think they will say "Thank you" put it that way.

It will all end in tears RussianTroll.

Cooler heads need to prevail.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Glad to see you here definitely interested in your perspective...

It might be the salesman in me, but this sounds like a Russian commercial promoting its warfare capabilities. Perhaps Putin intends to showcase these abilities, to sell more weapons.

That said, how many of those steps have been actually used in real-world applications?

I would imagine possibly Syria, but even if these tactics were used there it would be on a much smaller scale than a Ukrainian invasion.

Regardless as it is described is this then nothing but posturing on both sides?

Which Im definitely inclined to believe to be the case.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nobody knows what’s going to happen, if anything happens at all. I seriously doubt any of Putins people will come out give away their tactics, and time frames. I still say we (USA), needs to bugger off, if Russia takes Ukraine, fine. Just leave us alone, we have enough problems on our own boarders.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Russia and the US are part of the NW0. Its all theatre.

LINK

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What if #2 secretly have control of #1 thru infiltration and pushed #1 to start a war with #3 (this all the while telling the world #3 is the threat and not #2)? Who wins if #1 and #3 go to war, who will be the new #1? ...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I don't see it happening. Other significant nations of the world also have arsenals and communications assets that even God doesn't know exists. Granted probably not Ukraine, but once you start playing show and tell on the world stage with bleeding edge military tech things change immediately on every level internationally- and for a long time.

If Russia plays their hand at a high level of strategy in regard to force I don't see them taking the pot home, and the bigger that pot gets the less likely their chances of coming out with anything worthwhile. You would think that since the cold war they would have abandoned arms race boasting and sabre rattlings about stakes. Russia is a wonderful nation, but I think the only thing keeping them safe during an outward invasion of any nation is going to be political leverage/justification and restraint of force- of which they demonstrate very little current capacity.

Force will hurt them as it hurt the US in Iraq during the occupation. International relations will hurt them much worse than it hurt the US in Iraq during the occupation. As far as political blowback, Russia wants Ukraine for its assets and everyone knows it. They are under no threat from Ukraine, and little threat from Ukraine geographically should that ever change. The battering ex-husband justification from the old USSR days isn't going to fly internationally, as if it ever did. So at the global scale of credibility and ability Russia has few options, they should bide their time and play the hearts and minds games if they want Ukraine pacified in their favor. Well they should just screw off, but there's a right and a wrong way to pursue goals whatever they might be.
edit on 25-1-2022 by AstroDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The true power of the Russian military is they can fight drunk.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstroDog
I don't see it happening. Other significant nations of the world also have arsenals and communications assets that even God doesn't know exists. Granted probably not Ukraine, but once you start playing show and tell on the world stage with bleeding edge military tech things change immediately on every level internationally- and for a long time.

We need to understand there is a difference between playing war and actually being in war. The world has been playing war for many decades now and when it comes to the military even 10 years is a long time to where you could go from being highly trained and experienced to having little of both. The only county that has actually been at war for 2 decades is America, and the real difference is that you actually get to see how things actually work and play out. Just look at the equipment advancement and tactics in that time as it is crazy to compare what we thought was cutting edge early on to what we know is cutting edge, battle tested and harden today.

edit on 25-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree, I don't see Russia taking all of Ukraine the dont want it. They want a continous border to protect Russia that has a buffer. Right now the Baltics they can't do anything with. They can push to east Ukraine, take the Russian dominant areas of the country Ethnically Ukraine, but if they push too far west, I expect to see Poland move into Ukraine to make their own buffer area, and west Ukraine surrendering to Poland just to avoid the Russians and gain entrance to EU and NATO. At that point the Poles can withdraw there is a buffer between them and Russia, and NATO is again pushed west. With Ethnically dominant Ukrainians without the large Russian minority in the country.

I don't see NATO attacking Russia or Russia attacking NATO as the create a larger war, with no winners. I see them taking east Ukraine, West Ukraine occupied by NATO a smaller Ukraine being brought into the folder and the border pushed farther east.

If Russia moves into the baltics, it bring Germany, France, and UK into the war, with Germany and France being major trading partners for oil and gas. I don't see that. I see Poles moving to Baltics and west Ukraine to shore up the defense and re-establish the line. If Russia hits the Poles sanctions on top of sanctions will result, but they neither wants a large body count as that will force NATO in. I see Russia staying out of the Baltics as that will cause the NATO treaty to be enacted, poles in west Ukraine along with elements of Hungary, Czech, Slovenia elements, and Ukraine being split in two when the dust settles with a puppet to Russia in the east and a puppet to NATO, EU in the west.

Camain

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Nobody knows what’s going to happen, if anything happens at all. I seriously doubt any of Putins people will come out give away their tactics, and time frames. I still say we (USA), needs to bugger off, if Russia takes Ukraine, fine. Just leave us alone, we have enough problems on our own boarders.

The very same people saying the US must get involved in Ukraine don't give a rats behind about genocide in China or the way China has been invading India to gain territory.

The people saying the US must get involved don't really care at all about a communist nation invastion and take over of territory or they would have stopped China. www.bbc.com...

This is just a reason to start WWIII because the nations of the world are in horrific debt and a war historically ends economic decline. Plus the added bonus for progressive liberals, rapid depopulation. Ever wonder why a few months ago Congress was laying the ground work for a mandatory draft of females, just like we have for males?

If a nuclear war results from it with 2 nuclear powers going at it, environmentalists and progressive liberals get their wet dream, human extinction and within a few thousand years a pristine human free earth.

edit on 1/25/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

There has been a lot of speculation lately about a "Russian invasion of Ukraine". The "experts on the couch" are especially trying. Let me remind you that the Russian army has been "invading" Ukraine for 7 years, but it still does not "invade". The Russian invasion still needs to be earned, but just like that, for free, the Russians do not invade anywhere.
In this regard, I want to describe to you the real signs of the "Russian invasion".

The first sign is the failure of all means of communication, the complete discharge of batteries in vehicles, tanks and other equipment, at the same time the discharge of batteries in mobile phones, in sights, in radio stations. Then there is a break in electrical circuits in all equipment - any. This is EMI. All engines are turned off, there is no way to start them. This is how the Khingan system works.

The second is the complete failure of all systems using liquid crystal monitors, the failure of all target designating devices of the air defense system - the radars are dying. The Altair system is in operation.

The third one is refusals when trying to use any type of guided weapon - from MANPADS to ATGMs. When you try to use the shells, they self-destruct immediately ... This is the "Mercury" system - now every Russian battalion has such a system.

Fourth, it is impossible to use unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). They either fall, with the failure of the navigation systems and the engine, or sit down at the location of the Russians. The Krasukha-4 system disables the on-board equipment of airplanes and any other aircraft. The Avtobaza system intercepts control of drones.

Not everyone will have time to see and understand the fifth sign. This is the phenomenal accuracy of artillery fire from a distance inaccessible to artillery in most countries of the world. Artillery reconnaissance and guidance stations of the Russian army operate via satellites and their own drones. The Russians have modernized the shells, they are now in Russia with a homing system, they have become longer and carry more explosives.

Dozens (hundreds, if necessary) of combat helicopters, riding all the roads, begin to hunt in the rear for armored vehicles, trains, and cars. The railway was paralyzed, arrows were broken, bridges were blown up.

Behind enemy lines, the lights go out completely and electricity is cut off - substations are broken. Civilian and military headquarters in the rear and individual leaders are liquidated at a time by infiltrated groups in advance.
And just then...

Thousands of fighters descend from the sky - assault battalions of the Airborne Forces and special forces of the GRU ... and the invasion begins.

Thank you.

Perhaps we should all just surrender now to our Russian/Alien overlords 🤣

You really do believe all of this don’t you? The might of the Russian army? I mean yes, they could crush the Ukraine as easily and swiftly as the Nazi’s crushed Poland - a lot quicker actually.

Russia, though, are NOT the military power you think. NATO can and would crush them into the ground. Putin’s grand army would be reduced to a smouldering heap and ALL of his posturing power would be gone. You might think you are mighty, but you are not. A proper war, with proper men, using proper tools, would see Russia ruined and Putin likely reaching for his last option.

All that being said, he had a small window of opportunity to invade, and that window is closing rapidly. It is not beyond question that he invades, and he might look weak now if he does not. I cannot see a full invasion however and a limited move into the Donbass, ‘allowed’ by NATO, could wind this down. Not great for the Ukraine or it’s people, but being stone cold on the matter it would be preferable to all out war.

Putin needs to maintain his hard man, dangerous country, image at all costs. NATO cannot allow a full invasion either. So a mutually agreeable solution will be found. The Donbass IS that solution.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

No, and there never have been ethnic "Ukrainians". I will pay any money for stamps, banknotes, awards, etc. until 1918, for any thing that says "Ukraine".
There is no need to interfere in the conflict between the Russians. Otherwise, the Russians, on the same grounds, will intervene in the conflict of any European nation, and not only European. There will already be precedents, they are created by the Europeans and Americans themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

And just then...

Thank you.

Perhaps we should all just surrender now to our Russian/Alien overlords 🤣

You really do believe all of this don’t you? The might of the Russian army? I mean yes, they could crush the Ukraine as easily and swiftly as the Nazi’s crushed Poland - a lot quicker actually.

Russia, though, are NOT the military power you think. NATO can and would crush them into the ground. Putin’s grand army would be reduced to a smouldering heap and ALL of his posturing power would be gone. You might think you are mighty, but you are not. A proper war, with proper men, using proper tools, would see Russia ruined and Putin likely reaching for his last option.

All that being said, he had a small window of opportunity to invade, and that window is closing rapidly. It is not beyond question that he invades, and he might look weak now if he does not. I cannot see a full invasion however and a limited move into the Donbass, ‘allowed’ by NATO, could wind this down. Not great for the Ukraine or it’s people, but being stone cold on the matter it would be preferable to all out war.

Putin needs to maintain his hard man, dangerous country, image at all costs. NATO cannot allow a full invasion either. So a mutually agreeable solution will be found. The Donbass IS that solution.

What do you know about Putin and the Russians if you predict our behavior?
The Russians took Berlin 3 times, Paris 2 times and many more European capitals. It is a pity that today's Europeans have no memory at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Glad to see you here definitely interested in your perspective...

It might be the salesman in me, but this sounds like a Russian commercial promoting its warfare capabilities. Perhaps Putin intends to showcase these abilities, to sell more weapons.

That said, how many of those steps have been actually used in real-world applications?

I would imagine possibly Syria, but even if these tactics were used there it would be on a much smaller scale than a Ukrainian invasion.

Regardless as it is described is this then nothing but posturing on both sides?

Which Im definitely inclined to believe to be the case.

Greetings my friend. But a little wrong. Remember Crimea-2014. Then the Ukrainian armed forces in the Crimea exceeded the Russian ones by more than 3 times. At the same time, Russia did not violate the Treaty and the naval base in Sevastopol, which allowed Russia to have 30,000 troops in Crimea. Even taking into account the special units introduced by Russia, the number of troops did not exceed 25,000. But this was enough to completely deprive the Ukrainian troops of all means of communication and block them. Airplanes did not fly, ships did not sail, missiles were not launched, there was no communication.
Therefore, 80% of the Ukrainian troops in Crimea went over to the side of Russia and took the oath.
If the special means of Russia played such a role 7 years ago, now these capabilities have increased many times over, and they will undoubtedly be used.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What are Ukrainians on social media saying about this potential Russia takeover?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What are Ukrainians on social media saying about this potential Russia takeover?

What can Russian people say in the occupied state "Ukraine" on social networks, if they are legally prohibited from writing and speaking Russian? Otherwise - beating Nazis by "language patrols" or imprisonment.
They are waiting for the arrival of their native Russian army.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

LMAO, that is why the Russian govt many years ago came out and stated the following:

"The US conventional weapons systems are so advanced they can strike anywhere on earth in 30 mins and we can't stop them. If Russia is attacked with conventional weapons of the US, we will use nuclear weapons".

Doesn't sound like the actual govt of Russia feels like you do. And we haven't even begun to talk about special weapons capability like gene drive technology that can program a targeted virus just to wipe out all Russian's of a particular genetic line. The weapons are EMI/EMP protected today. Keep the propaganda classes up. It doesn't work with Americans.

edit on 1/25/22 by KorosStrohna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join