It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanos: Majority of Canadians show some support for Que. plan to tax the unvaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How ironic that the Canadian fake pollster Nanos would fake up another fake poll this time to support the agenda the plan to tax the unvaccinated.

Nanos alleges that Majority of Canadians show some support for Que. plan to tax the unvaccinated. Not even the vaccainted agree with this idiotic idea.

Maybe it has to do with something that a number of MSM outlets in Canada are also sponsored by Big Pharma? everyone that i know is getting tired of the mandates and vaccine passports.

Truckers should keep up the pressure.

Nanos: Majority of Canadians show some support for Que. plan to tax the unvaccinated

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
These useless polls which had being wrong about the 2016 election?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If I have learned anything in the last two years, it's not to believe any statistic thrown out there for the public. Every single one of them is a blatant lie. It will be a cold day in hell before I believe anything from a "reputable" news source again.
edit on 25-1-2022 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Polls are a load of crap just like our MSM.

I think they WANT to cause #.

Only explanation that makes sense imo.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
From my experience and the people I know this poll isn't fake.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Go truckers!

Refuse to drive and when the stores are empty the people will be on their side.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
well thats bloody sad if true.

if true, what it is, is weaklings bowing down because they want their 'stuff'

a reply to: hombero

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
'our fact checkers say'
'unidentified intelligence sources say'
'anonymous sources say'

a reply to: AccessDenied

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When the average "public educated" idiot finally learns, that we didn't defeat the Nazis or the U.S.S.R. (There's as many black, brown ones, as white ones)
And that the wrath toward them, wasn't out of political disagreement so much as, timing.... "Democracy" learned from their "enemies".

Everything you hear, is "propaganda". I hear and read about "polls", all the time.
Even if any "poll" is/was true?... The "majority" have no say in my "freedom". So "polls" are pretty much useless and are only for domesticated sheeple.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
'our fact checkers say'
'unidentified intelligence sources say'
'anonymous sources say'

a reply to: AccessDenied

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This poll is full of bovine scat, there are always going to be die hards, people that this has given them purpose..covid warriors..lol

I go by talking to people myself, and I monitor the comments on the Canadian news channels. On the street, I see maybe 40%(covid..not the tax) still clinging to this, on youtube, maybe 10%
edit on 25-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
This poll is full of bovine scat, there are always going to be die hards, people that this has given them purpose..covid warriors..lol

I go by talking to people myself, and I monitor the comments on the Canadian news channels. On the street, I see maybe 40%(covid..not the tax) still clinging to this, on youtube, maybe 10%

And in the third ring of hell (Twitter), 90%.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sure..

originally posted by: hombero
From my experience and the people I know this poll isn't fake.

top topics

join