It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec to open pop-up vaccine clinic to get unvaccinated their 1st dose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nothing like threats, blackmail, coercion,intimidation as a means of persuading people into getting their vaccination for a vaccine and mRNA that doesn't prevent infection misleading people.

Of course Quebec' government would call this approval as a positive approach when you are the one black mailing people and leaving them no choice.
The Quebec''s government is clearly the medical wisdom of Bill Gates when Bill Gates stated a year ago that you will have no choice but to take his mRNA vaxs.

Quebec is to open pop-up vaccine clinic for the to get un vaccinated their 1st dose. For something that doesn't prevent infection, nor transmission these people are being mislead by their own government and media.

The media seems to be quite obsess when their province like its a badge of honor. Israel is nearly fully vaccinated and still having the highest amount of covid cases despite three, four doses.

Countries that have the highest vaccination rates are the ones having the largest covid cases since the pandemic.
Its being two years now. These vaccine passports haven't being effective.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Two years of the journalists not wearing masks in their own studios while telling people to wear masks in their own homes and town homes? apartments?

I think not.
edit on 25-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Two years of numbers on the news by the hour, yet nobody can extrapolate that data to figure out the efficacy of naturally acquired immunity? 82% of our country is Vaccinated. We should have MORE science on natural immunity vs. Covid mrna long term data.
THAT is why this will be the hill I die on. Explain that to me please oh great superior ATS disinformation experts, if nothing nefarious is taking place, and I am to trust those whose science reigns Supreme.
With the recovered cases we have...if immunity is acquired through vaccination as well, we should be good no? Simple math? Simple science?

Nope....Canada is thee example of what complying is ushering in.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It's not about preventing infections. It's about preventing serious outcomes.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

So? That's still not your call to decide for others. Its TheraFlu in a vial, you want to ram aspirin down peoples' throats to prevent heart attacks, too? How about i pry yours open & stuff in pills in you dont want or need? This is for everyone else, not you, you get no lube.

Swallow, butthole, your opinions dont count.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thats not what they said in the beginning, in the beginning they were claiming it gave you immunity against infection I think they said it was 96% effective at preventing infection.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Why allow people to drive motorized vehicles? Have you seen the serious outcomes from that in 0.1 of those on the roads?
How about smoking, causing first and second hand smoking related deaths?

How about deaths due to medical mistakes, drugs failing and preventable bacterial infections? lets not treat people.

How about letting people get a non-MRNA vaccine? - there's plenty around.
How about giving therapeutic drugs?

Why do they need you to have Jabs without proof of a prior infection or regard to your ability to take the chemicals in it?
Do you advocate everyone should eat nuts and shellfish or are there some expectations?

Perhaps you haven't notice there isn't a shortage of humans there's billions of them and they are all going to die sooner or later.
rant over.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That isn't what officials said in most every country when this all started. Every time their directives were proven rubbish they move the goal posts. And many will foolishly follow them.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im not vaxxed. They will shoot you up 1 block from my house. They could do it on every block for all I care. I know no person not vaxxed that wants it but couldn't find it.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
seems there is some hope for those that want to get Therapeutics in Canada.
Canadian COVID TeleHealth

Presently, we offer the following services in all provinces except NL and PE:
1) Preventative Consultation (prophylaxis and/or “have on hand”) – $149
2) Early COVID-19 Treatment (less than 5 days since disease onset) – $299
3) Complex COVID-19 Treatment – your COVID-19 infection is advanced beyond 5 days – $399

Catch is you have to be a member but as I haven't clicked to find out.

We are a private COVID-19 (only) telehealth service, operate on a fee for service basis and are open to “members only”. The good news is that any Canadian who is willing to accept our reasonable membership responsibilities and commitments can become a member and receive the essential COVID-19 treatments they want or need.

So it is upto you to follow your own conscious

top topics

join