It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They called us Covid conspiracy theorists...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well Fauci did approve millions of dollars in funding to the communist Chinese wuhan lab to do gain of function testing . Specifically to give corona from bats to humans which they reportedly successfully did through evil disgusting gain of function testing . He is Dr Mengele 2.0 . He is responsible for a ton of deaths . He is guilty of crimes against humanity humanity
edit on 25-1-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I feel it’s damaged the entire medical fields integrity. I no longer trust they will have my best interest in mind if I walk into a hospital, so I’ll do my best to stay away from those greedy bastards.

Without a doubt. Respect and confidence in medical professionals has gone completely out the window for me. At this point I've got more confidence in my friendly neighborhood Medieval barber.

edit on 1 25 2022 by underpass61 because: fixed

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: [post=26320386]CriticalStinker[on-site.

I work with a Karen. They are inflexible.

We used to have one with allergies. The type who thinks she can tell all of us what type of cologne/perfume to wear and no flowers allowed. They put her in her own office and no one ended up complaining about it one bit even though many of them would have appreciated one of their own. I have allergies almost as bad as hers and I never did that to anyone. My problem is not yours is what I was thinking working with people like that.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Madviking

Mate if you will notice most of the People who were on ATS calling us Conspiracy theorist have Magically disappeared and or created new accounts.

The shills have withered under the storm of the truth. So much so that some are mad at the people like me who will be calling a spade a spade. They like to think they were the hawks of ATS who would stomp out any doubt of the truth of something they don't like. When I came along I saw some good pts being ignored and decided to get in the fray after being a lurker. Now I see some complain of what it used to be here. Well, it used to be several good people and it still is mixed in with some major A hole know it all's who really were spinning the narrative to what amount to the Cabal's official narratives.

If we stopped that collectively we would win over the right kind of people. I think we see a surge of people who are like minded about calling a spade a spade. Even ones I disagree with on here will get the respect of calling it how they see them. I will stick to the same.

edit on 26-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Well Fauci did approve millions of dollars in funding to the communist Chinese wuhan lab to do gain of function testing . Specifically to give corona from bats to humans which they reportedly successfully did through evil disgusting gain of function testing . He is Dr Mengele 2.0 . He is responsible for a ton of deaths . He is guilty of crimes against humanity humanity

Yet another important piece of evidence showing not is all it seems with the Covid narratives.

Fauci et. al funded the very Wuhan lab, researching gain of function with coronaviruses, next to the market where supposedly Covid 19 escaped.

I don't understand how people can't put two-and-two together. That's why it really seems like people are brainwashed to the point that their critical thinking is stunted.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What is wrong with these people? I actually am a strong supporter of real scientific inquiry, so I find these cynical hacks to be disturbing.

REAL Science never existed on this planet, beyond a brief glimpse in some point in history after the 'Age of the Apes' began.

What people call 'science' in this world, has been controlled by the powerful and wealthy for ages, and it was politicized a long time ago.

'Science' in this world has an agenda, and it can't stray from that agenda. Spirituality is shunned, intelligent design is NOT allowed despite tons of evidence of it (it can't even be considered, or 'you lose your job'), and so on.

Why would you expect those that call themselves 'scientists' to do honest job about using actual, real science? Even the nihilistic version of science this planet applauds would be better than what these people do.

So many 'scientists' have worked for the profits of big pharma for decades, and no one questioned it. NOW you question it, when it's already too late?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

What is wrong with these people? I actually am a strong supporter of real scientific inquiry, so I find these cynical hacks to be disturbing.

REAL Science never existed on this planet, beyond a brief glimpse in some point in history after the 'Age of the Apes' began.

What people call 'science' in this world, has been controlled by the powerful and wealthy for ages, and it was politicized a long time ago.

'Science' in this world has an agenda, and it can't stray from that agenda. Spirituality is shunned, intelligent design is NOT allowed despite tons of evidence of it (it can't even be considered, or 'you lose your job'), and so on.

Why would you expect those that call themselves 'scientists' to do honest job about using actual, real science? Even the nihilistic version of science this planet applauds would be better than what these people do.

So many 'scientists' have worked for the profits of big pharma for decades, and no one questioned it. NOW you question it, when it's already too late?

Oh I say there truly were a few who have piqued my interest as fine Scientists like Sir Isaac Newton, Maxwell, the Curies, Tesla, Feynman and Einstein just to name a few good ones. Those people defined what it is to study science seeking to find the content of unknowns and make them knowns for the sake of knowledge.

ETA

I agree with your sentiment on the seeking of profits. Science is in a dangerous way as far as perception of good over bad. When it is purely seeking the truth with an eye for protecting it from bullies is when it works best. When bureaucrats need outcomes or businesses feel the need for massive profits always as it surely seems, then we get BS science that is propaganda. It is a slippery slope to find a new thing that someone else can exploit for profits or power grabs.

Blessings

edit on 26-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Word! It is exactly how I feel in light of UK and Ireland opening up

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I never have and my doctor knows it.
Currently my cvd vx is postponed by doctor.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

edit on 1/26/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As we all should be.
I have been anti p for a long time (thanks for the slap a few months ago)
Snake oil in an industry created by an oil salesman.
Now it has become blatantly clear with the attempted mandate on a potion that can cause death.
I think we need a new futuristic style for determining witches and demons.
We can start with the water test for Fauxi and Gates
Then mind lasers
a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
And they were wrong. All of them. As usual

Take note of how many times this has happened. THIS is why we’re better than them. We don’t let PC nonsense prevent us from pursuing objective reality no matter what excuses the left came up with during their effort to give the commies a free pass on their lab created red virus

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The Covid virus and its relationship to pharmaceutical companies astronomical increase in profits resembles closely the theme in the Cruise movie MI2 (mission impossible 2). That theme portrayed a virus manufacture to produce a virus that resulted in death within 30 hours which could be prevented by the use of the vaccine which they also made.

Tom saved the day, and prevented the virus from being replicated or produced.

there would have required vast sums of money, which the big pharma companies are reaping, to pay off debts owed to agencies and persons beholden to them for imposing this current administration on us.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Mmm are you sure of what you saying

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gift12

Mmm are you sure of what you saying