It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imaging reveals orbital and atmospheric incursions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I had heard about this for a while but nothing published in the public realm. This is fairly detailed and it will be difficult to debunk the observations. Of course, the days of the pseudo skeptics are numbered. The only question will be is it ours or theirs.

drive.google.com... JPW-AAdMsy8ZSZQS0outg

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Please fix your link it does not work. use the link maker. scratch that. link does work. And it's asking for access

edit on 24-1-2022 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
This is fairly detailed and it will be difficult to debunk the observations.

It's detailed but it makes too many assumptions that they try to disguise as facts, like when they classify things as "cargo" without any reason for that or when they talk about "wormholes" as if they were clearly identified.

PS: here's the link corrected (I hope).

Link

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And where is the video in question?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you hit the three dots on the Google doc, it says it was created in 2013 and modified in Oct 2021. It says Portigal is who uploaded it too. Portigal LinkedIn below. Interesting

www.linkedin.com...

edit on 24-1-2022 by Paddyofurniture because: Yup

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'll try to find it. I've seen a few still images. It looks like a large triangular, linear and not circular/spherical.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
From the OP link…..

Zooms…

👽🛸🍺
edit on 25-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Where is the video ?
So far that picture looks like two ships on water with lights on, and the lights are reflected in the water

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The guy who researched this clearly did some inventions for the Boeing company and has some patents going

Also this seems interesting and the connections he seems to have with all its remarks are let's say confusing ?

Some additional videos that he made looks interesting

source 1
source 2
edit on 0b32America/ChicagoWed, 26 Jan 2022 04:00:32 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 26 Jan 2022 04:00:32 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

If you did some background research you'd probably found it

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Please fix your link it does not work. use the link maker. scratch that. link does work. And it's asking for access

Its hilaious that it ask for cleareance. IS that because we do not have a security cleareance? Anyone want to try and hack the passcode?(i joke i joke)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Or the higher fidelity pictures are hidden behind the cleareance.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wait, is that distortion from a low end mobile phone imaging chip trying to capture background detail without over saturating the light areas, thus causing them to appear blown out?

Doesn't look like it was captured with high end optics to me. Looks home made.

sorry, but no access to the original images, including the meta data, then no sale.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Meaning that he filmed out of focus christmas lights? 🎄

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: yuppa
Meaning that he filmed out of focus christmas lights? 🎄

Yeahhhhh, no….I’m not buy it…..

This OpenSea website is for digital artists to sell their digital creations as NFTs.

Go to the link below…..view his digital vid in Full Screen ….

He gave his creation a fancy title “ Alien Probes approach me within 200 feet. Albuquerque NM”

While I look at this vid….what comes to mind is the lights of cars in the distance on a road that follows along the hills lines and cuts across where ever they are headed to.

I’m not feeling it….

Direct link opensea.io...

This particular screenshot below, from the vid referenced above, I will content it’s probably his own car parked in some distance from him with the lights on….As anyone knows…multiple lights from a distance can look like one big light. He using artistic digital skills ….imo.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 26-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Well the NFT'S I think is a way to rape your creativity and or completely misunderstanding the way its used for , especially if you want to use it as reference or research within this topic

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
""While I look at this vid….what comes to mind is the lights of cars in the distance on a road that follows along the hills lines and cuts across where ever they are headed to."

I believe that was shown to be the explaination for the Marfa(?) Lights which did resemble this guy's "Alien Probes" in many cases.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
For the sake of TritonTaranis, I hope he actually avoids research and just forgets this thread's subject entirely. It's too late for me tho. I did research both source and material. I cringed thru as much of the Crown Jewels videos as my empathetic shame reflex would permit. And for these efforts I've gained a disturbing new awareness: I place a very low price on my time.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. The Black Vault just had an retired CIA officer on talking about a CIA working group investigating orbs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Wait, is that distortion from a low end mobile phone imaging chip trying to capture background detail without over saturating the light areas, thus causing them to appear blown out?

Doesn't look like it was captured with high end optics to me. Looks home made.

sorry, but no access to the original images, including the meta data, then no sale.

It’s not the phone IMO.

It’s the way the objects camouflage themselves - from my experience.

I spent a fair amount of money on equipment most people don’t have. I have captured some interesting footage but few “gotcha!” images. And all of my devices record in high quality.

I have a hunch we’re all approaching this wrong. The phenomenon somehow has to do with using light to create camo (based on footage I have analyzed).

There has to be some way to turn it “off” or minimize the effects. If not, at least see the outline of objects that are being obscured.

Said another way, there is a logical explanation for how this works and I suspect the tools to detect it already exist here on earth but are used for different applications (e.g. not hunting craft). Part of me wonders if the military or alphabet agencies are stubbornly approaching the subject the way they would approach a known-earthly foe. If so, they’re probably not going to have much success.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join