It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 With CCP/Russia? Who's In Charge & What Do They Want?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
No one is scared of terrorists anymore, people aren't scared of covid anymore.

The sheep need a new wolf to be scared of.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The Democrats are the ones who pushed for the intervention in Bosnia and Balkans as well dont be surprised.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Not being funny, but coming from a British military background, I can say quite unequivocally that Russia would be decimated by NATO. .

I would like your take on this then please...

Disaster for NATO

Is it just propaganda from the Pentagon? Kind of like Sun Tzu - Art of War - Appear weak when you are strong... Not being serious?

What surely wasn’t anticipated was that NATO would lose to Russia. Initially, they thought it was a fluke, so they ran it again and again. But time after time, Russia won. Worst of all, the longest it took Russian forces to reach the outskirts of the Estonian or Latvian capitals was 60 hours.

A few key factors were responsible for this domination.

edit on 26-1-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
The Democrats have been pushing for war with Russia for a long time now. Obviously the U.S. is in no position to begin a major war, but then again, the Democrats have been doing every single thing possible to demolish the U.S. as a sovereign nation. Perhaps it's all a part of the Great Reset plan. But they could certainty use a major distraction right now, considering how everything is falling apart under their management, their corporate media allies are failing, and the public has grown tired of all mandates, restrictions and lies.

How long until the CCP invades Taiwan? Taiwan is a far more strategically important nation to defend than Ukraine.

I'm not saying Ukraine should or should not be defended. I just can't trust the Democrats, or their anti-American globalist agenda. The Trump Administration kept America's enemies at bay. Whether by evil or incompetence, we're now facing a WW3 scenario. The memory of the astonishingly botched Afghanistan retreat is fresh in everyone's minds. So are the measures to woke-ify the U.S. Military. Weak or corrupt military officials went along with the politicization of the service. Only an imbecile could feel confidence in such leadership.

It seems to me the Democrats--and Black Rock, Vanguard, and other elite organizations behind them--would rather watch the world burn than to accept defeat. Everyone paying attention knows the criminal elite have been sabotaging American interests for their Great Reset plans, the funding of the Military Industrial Complex, Chinese money, etc. These psychopaths were quite delusional up in their ivory towers, blissfully ignorant to how their ambitions could blow up in their faces.

They faced a president who fought to expose and imprison them. Trump wasn't supposed to win. Because he did, the public came to see what good leadership can do for America and the world. Then came the Democrats with countless executive orders tearing it all apart. Immediately the Keystone pipeline deal for energy independence was cancelled, and American military forces started returning to the Middle East. Business as usual. Trump's booming economy is now in the gutter during the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and the beginning of a dark time for the poor working class of America.

Was this situation--facing WW3 with Russia and the CCP--plotted by the Democrats and their backers? Or is it due to gross incompetence? With a senile president, it can easily look like the latter on the surface. But we all know Biden isn't running the presidency because he isn't capable. So who is running it? We're not permitted to know. What were these unknown presidential leaders' plans for the U.S. and the world all along? As it was before Trump's time in office, we once again can't see who's in charge or what they're up to. It's one big smokescreen with the criminal elite and Deep State carrying out their plans in the darkness.

Perhaps a time of war would serve to justify harsh and grossly unconstitutional arrests of 'suspected terrorists' in America. Will they say, "LOOK--WAR!" to the public, and then order the arrests of their own citizens? Hopefully not.

They might use war as an excuse to unite everyone in fear behind the Democrats. Fear worked so well with pushing the vaccine mandates, so why not use it to justify a New World Order between nations across the world in order to resistant our enemies? Fascists in the past used fear of Communists to gain power, as Communists used the fear of Fascists to gain power. So if the establishment wishes to coerce the public into accepting the end of their national sovereignty to a New World Order, perhaps it takes the fear of a Third World War scenario to justify it.

Hell, with all the ties between the criminal elite of our countries, can we be sure the CCP, Russian, and American governments aren't orchestrating a false WW3 scenario to enforce their Brave New World? Such psychopaths are capable of anything, and they don't blush easy. If this were the case, they might easily win. I've been watching the criminal elite gain more wealth and power for several years now because they keep pushing forward with such corrupt and greedy actions that it takes the public--or the brighter portion of it--years to come to terms with the ugly reality. It takes most people several years just to come to the point of considering that it may be true. The virus and lockdowns is the perfect example. Now that people are finally saying enough, the establishment is ready to push forward to a new extreme.

In conclusion, I personally don't know what they're really up to. Like everyone else, I'm viewing this from bread crumbs spilled over media from the shady conversations in secret rooms we're not allowed to listen in on.

What does everyone else think? Was this orchestrated? Can it be stopped? Is war necessary at this point?

Major Update - Sunday February 27, 2022

BIDEN-PELOSI want the November Elections Cancelled and the John Durham Investigation Stopped..

BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE!

This morning Vladimir Putin put his NUCLEAR forces on High Alert.

KYIV/MOSCOW, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered his military command to put nuclear-armed forces on high alert on Sunday as Ukrainian fighters defending the city of Kharkiv said they had repelled an attack by invading Russian troops.

The United States responded by saying Putin was escalating the war in a "totally unacceptable" way.
Source: www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Crazy how Brandon is worried about Ukraine's border and not about the US Southern Border? It must be something about a laptop and shady deals.

If anything I would say that Putin is helping them hide it if it exists.

Remember when Snowden first defected and reached out to Russia. Putin said sure will take you, but you must promise to not release anything harmful against the US.

Also lets see how this pans out, I'm not willing to except putin as an outsider just yet. I have equal distrust for putin, biden, NATO,Democrat party, G. Soror,Republican party , MSM, and the other globalist and I certainly wouldn't count on PUTIN to be a good guy.

Will see if these sanctions aren't just temporary and for show which some already appear to be. Such as the moving Russia of swift as it appears they only have 2 banks that utilize that and they have alternative methods to get around that (supposed but I havent verified just saw a news article about it). Also we are still buying and trading with them , so they aren't really shutting them out as is being portrayed. Sanctions were put against Putin for Crimea , end result he got to keep Crimea and the sanctions were removed .

The real intentions of this conflict are yet to be exposed IMO. However, it appears that they wan't war for the time being. Also PUTINS actions against Ukraine has certainly been a great advertisement to push for the remaining countries to join NATO. NATO is could end up being a world gov't or the transition to one as the globalist want.

So who knows but it appears that all the wrong people are pushing to side with Ukraine which I think Ukraine is in the right here. However, the fact that the MSM, BIDEN, NATO, DEMOCRATS, REPUBLICANS, G Soros, etc are for UKRAINE makes me ask why. So I think this is part of their plan to get what ever they want to get completed in their next narrative,and I'm not so sure Putin isn't part of their team just yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

] The United States responded by saying Putin was escalating the war in a "totally unacceptable" way.

If anyone is and was escalating the war it would be the other way around.
edit on 27-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

] The United States responded by saying Putin was escalating the war in a "totally unacceptable" way.

Look BIden ,NATO, and the other globalist are full of Sh1t, it doesn't mean that Putin isn't. However, you don't think invading another country escalates a war?

Lots of faults to go around and hard to really see the truth between all the lies and agendas, but its very unlikely Putin isn't equally at fault or full of sh1t.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I wonder if any other "invasions" occurred over the past 8 years? One country invading another. If so, why didn't it make the news?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It will be no war with Russia, because a war with that country will mean the biggest humanitarian crisis in the history of the world mother of wars.

So nope, is not going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join