It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When this depression, which has already started, gets momentum, it will overwhelm the plans.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The forces are mounting that will eventually overwhelm most Americans and send their standard of living to unknown depths. Americans that have only known the post WWII prosperity are ill equipped and educated to deal with depression level living. Easy credit and instant gratification have created a nation of whining, self absorbed, entitlement minded people with no moral or mental toughness.

Doug Casey believes we are headed for what he calls a super depression created by the ending of a debt super cycle. The bigger the debt cycle the bigger the depression that follows. That’s how reality works and most people are not prepared for reality.

Many very smart people have raised the alarm and done their best to warn the sleeping public, but those slumbering masses have ignored the warnings and hit the snooze button one more time.

Read the rest of the article HERE

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzazz22

Impossible to prepare for something that will take years to complete its cycle.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Only if folks fall for the current distraction.
People around the world are starting to remove the yoke of COVID fear forced on them .
Now , the current one is "look over here , Russia is going to invade the Ukraine " while raising the ante against the people using COVID to destroy their economies .

It is as plain as the nose on a person's face .
"There are none so blind as those who will not see" - various

edit on 1/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What follows a depression?

Why a great big ol war that kick starts the economy into high gear.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If I buy into this 100%, what steps should I take today?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How will this affect Uber Eats?

Asking for a friend. . .

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How will this affect Uber Eats?

Asking for a friend. . .

Horribly.
You must prepare a solid plan for ...
Over the Rivers and Through the Woods
To AM's House You Go
I have it on good authority he has an adequate stash and knows your tastes.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The amount of debt created just in the last 2 years makes the last decade look like nothing. What happened during the 2008 global debt crisis is like a tiny nuisance compared to the damage which has been and will continue to be caused by our response to this pandemic.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
When people are paid not to work, that society crumbles from within. As you have noticed , more Americans are on disability and Social Security. That is probably the main reason for the work shortage of man power.
I understand gang members that get shot up can now collect disability?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzazz22
The forces are mounting that will eventually overwhelm most Americans and send their standard of living to unknown depths. Americans that have only known the post WWII prosperity are ill equipped and educated to deal with depression level living. Easy credit and instant gratification have created a nation of whining, self absorbed, entitlement minded people with no moral or mental toughness.

Doug Casey believes we are headed for what he calls a super depression created by the ending of a debt super cycle. The bigger the debt cycle the bigger the depression that follows. That’s how reality works and most people are not prepared for reality.

Many very smart people have raised the alarm and done their best to warn the sleeping public, but those slumbering masses have ignored the warnings and hit the snooze button one more time.

Read the rest of the article HERE

No worries, TPTB are planning to head it off, as it is evident with the amount of world debt.

A World War that ended in a nuclear weapon being fired after 3 years ended the last great depression.

TPTB know historically that a big war normally resets economies after a few short years of massive deprivation that the people gladly support out of patriotism and fear.

You can see it coming clear as day. The US is being forced to get involved in a WW when Ukraine isn't in NATO and the European nations are already involved. Why us? Why not force Canada or Brazil or Mexico to get involved?
It's to get a WW up and running to reset the economies of the world after massive overspending and debt on the part of many of the nations of the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Canada is already involved, it has been reported they have been training troops in the Ukraine,and have SF on the ground and have sent weapons. Canada is part of NATO.

According to the NATO charter Brazil can't join NATO because the are not a North American or European country. But they could be made a partner country ally (MNNA) if they wanted.
Mexico is not part of NATO because at the time of founding they were isolationist and a neutral country. Plus I doubt the ability of their Military against anyone but narcos and they don't have that good of a record there.

But I agree to a point, but I don't think it's a PTB move. I think it's very likely a China Russia Plan. While NATO and it's partner nation (MNNA's) are hookin and jabbin in Europe, China's gonna move on Taiwan and other nations in the China Sea and Pacific.
Wouldn't surprise me none if little kim try's to get a few licks in and move on South Korea.

It's gonna be a big sh@@ show any way you look at it.

edit on 25-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

A reasonable and well thought out alternative to what I was thinking - and hoping I was wrong.

But in the end not wrong - whatever happens people will suffer and die for the powerful to get their way and gain more power and more control over what they see as the ignorant peon masses who are only worth what they can do for those in power.

edit on 1/25/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

What follows a depression?

Why a great big ol war that kick starts the economy into high gear.

Coming rapidly - US vs Russia - to the rescue of the world's economies by sacrificing the peon masses. Did anyone notice Congress has laid the groundwork to draft females? www.vogue.com...

edit on 1/25/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If I buy into this 100%, what steps should I take today?

Buy toilet paper... a lot of it...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yeah I saw that, but I don't think it should be a surprise. Women pushing for their equal rights, and to be in combat roles I think it should be fair that their equal in conscription service as men are.

I mean they wanted it, fair is fair.

Should have said equal is equal.

edit on 25-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i look at the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET sliding lower on a sustained angle

and realize the bottom is not complete, the gradual fall is weeks away--- even with Ukraine war looming large

the Ukraine is in chaos because some people realize that WTC7 collapse is getting reprised with Ukraine-v-Biden(s)

but there are 2 opposing forces which are countering each other for global leadership & direction... if Ukraine stands or falls will infer the victor

ADD: www.lewrockwell.com...

edit on th31164312555125452022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
i look at the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET sliding lower on a sustained angle

You looking at an alternate universe Dow? Last January it was 30,960, it closed at 34,364 yesterday.

edit on 25-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

i look at the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET

www.msn.com...

Which one are you looking at because the 5 year trend is clearly up not down. I mean it's gained +3000 in the last year alone.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol you beat me to it.

Like how can anyone claim the dow is trending down???
edit on 25-1-2022 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, it is up. But, I am sure you know this market, and our entire economy, is artificially inflated to keep it from crashing. It is being flooded with cash originating in credit. You simply can not solve a credit problem with more credit. This cycle of false positives WILL end. The only thing it insures is that we will fall from a ledge higher than we have ever fallen from before. Its just a matter of time. If I had to guess, I would say that time is coming sooner rather than later. I would go as far as to say it will likely happen this year, and my gut says in the next few months. I hope I am wrong.

My advice is simple: learn to live with less.

I switched sources for my k-kups last year because the place I was getting them from started to get pricey. In the last year the prices I was paying at the new source have more than doubled. I was paying on average around .30 per k-kup. Today the same k-kups are .67 each. Starbucks are over $1 each. I have never paid that much, and I won't now either. And these prices are on the bulk 72-100+ count boxes.

My k-kups are a luxury and will be one of the first things cut from our budget when the time comes. I will still enjoy my coffee, like many other things, just not as conveniently or with as many options.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join