It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why nurses are leaving.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is quite simple, you have long-term nurses getting sacked for not taking the vaccine. Your employer tells you that you will be terminated if you don't have the shot by a certain date. But you have a real problem you have seen many strange and adverse events from people who you have had to care for who have had the vaccine. Before the mandates, you swore you would not take the risk. So a few chance it. but then you find out to keep the job you have to have regular boosters which increase the risk of ending up like one of your patients. So in the end you say stuff it, I am not going to push my luck and leave. You now realize that the Government knows what you know, and they are even advising pregnant women to take it. At what point do the police army and everyone else realize that something is terminally wrong with the way things are going. Then what happens after that realization takes place.? www.bitchute.com...

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

My wife is an R.N. and where she works they are desperate for help, because the nurses are so burned out they are quitting rather than continue with this BS. To get the regular staff to work overtime, they are paying time and a half, plus a $40 an hour bonus. For her, that's a tad over $1700 per shift.
She is working 4 on, 1 day off and then 4 more, 1 off etc.....
You can see where the burnout comes from. They expect 2 nurses to handle a patient load that normally would take 4 nurses.

On her one day off, she basically sleeps for 10 hours, eats then and spends the rest of the day just relaxing and I don't blame her one bit. I've heard stories about the nightmare patients and if I had her job, I'd get fired about half way through a shift.

You go to the E.R. for a broken arm and have to wait 6 hours, be sure to thank Joe Biden and hospital admins for the wait.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Where I live we're having a shortage too, but it's because of the low wages, long hours, and the drunks punching them on a Friday night

There were shortage before covid, and most of the unvaxxed are support staff like cleaners and administrators. So this is definitely not due to the mandate.

There's also a shortage of plumbers, carpenter, tile setters, truckers, and women on the boards of fortune 500 companies. Are you going to try attribute this to vax mandates as well?

Maybe the lack of affordable child childcare is due to the mandate, or the fact that I can't get a 3090ti on pre order?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

My wife is an R.N. and where she works they are desperate for help, because the nurses are so burned out they are quitting rather than continue with this BS. To get the regular staff to work overtime, they are paying time and a half, plus a $40 an hour bonus. For her, that's a tad over $1700 per shift.
She is working 4 on, 1 day off and then 4 more, 1 off etc.....
You can see where the burnout comes from. They expect 2 nurses to handle a patient load that normally would take 4 nurses.

On her one day off, she basically sleeps for 10 hours, eats then and spends the rest of the day just relaxing and I don't blame her one bit. I've heard stories about the nightmare patients and if I had her job, I'd get fired about half way through a shift.

You go to the E.R. for a broken arm and have to wait 6 hours, be sure to thank Joe Biden and hospital admins for the wait.

6 hours is lightning fast, its closer to 10 in a poor inner city area.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I could imagine their anger about getting boosted more if they want to continue to work. Telling workers, employers and people to get boosted to get living in society makes no sense nor based on science.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Maybe the lack of affordable child childcare is due to the mandate, or the fact that I can't get a 3090ti on pre order?

I bet the other problems would all go away if we just passed BBB and the John Lewis voting bill. Amrite!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

When you can pick up a locums job that doesn't require the jab, pays $5k+ a week, gives good benefits (travel, lodging, health, etc) why wouldn't you skip out on your current job and take that offer?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I bet the other problems would all go away if we just passed BBB and the John Lewis voting bill. Amrite!

DM me, I'll explain sarcasm to you.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
At $5000/week how many weeks do you work before you pay off your house and credit cards and retire?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You'd think having nursing staff would be a part of national security interests to help save lives.the citizens health is non essential and they can wait for care.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

When you can pick up a locums job that doesn't require the jab, pays $5k+ a week, gives good benefits (travel, lodging, health, etc) why wouldn't you skip out on your current job and take that offer?

The greatest benefit for me when I did locum tenens work, was the fact that the contract worked both ways.

If I was no longer needed or it was decided my work was unsatisfactory, they could let me go. Done deal.

But, if I found the job unsatisfactory, or with out favor, then I could leave. Done deal.

The money was good, but not enough to make me stay if the work conditions were intolerable.

I never had a contract that was greater than three months. That was my usual tolerance level. More often than not, I agreed to an extension at the end of the three months, but I still could walk the moment things got dodgy.

Most of my problems came from my co-workers. I never understood why they resented me for being paid more and treated better, when they were the ones that agreed to the crappy salary and work conditions.

Nurses bare a lot like of responsibility for the lousy way they are treated. The have for centuries allowed themselves to be treated as necessary inconveniences.

I tried for years to get them to stand up for themselves. All I ever got was a lot of excuses, bitching, and talk about, how they have to take crap to feed their kids.

I gave up. I refused to work more, work under unsafe conditions, and for less pay than I considered worth the job.

So I "was" the necessary inconvenience. They needed me more than I needed them, so I was disliked from both sides.

Nurses are a good lesson study. Large numbers, skilled, educated, supposedly "essential", yet they allow themselves to be treated like crap, to be under paid, and over worked.

Why? Because they are scared to death of losing a job that views them as necessary inconveniences, that will use them solely as instruments of profit, and throw them out on their arses, without so much as a blink of an eye, when it suits them.

We teach people how to treat us. When we allow mistreatment, it is the same as saying, the way they are treating us, is fine and good. If it is not fine and good, then stop allowing yourself to be mistreated.

They will be never stop treating us as slaves, as long as we keep acting like slaves.

edit on 24-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

A lot of Police and Army refuse to take the vaccines and booster shots.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
. . . You now realize that the Government knows what you know, and they are even advising pregnant women to take it. At what point do the police army and everyone else realize that something is terminally wrong with the way things are going. Then what happens after that realization takes place?

What should happen, could happen and will happen?

I think these lyrics may help.

. . .We don't really want a monster taking over.
Tiptoe around, tie him down.

We don't want the loonies taking over.
Tiptoe around, tie them down.

May pretty horses Come to you As you sleep.
I'm gonna go to sleep And let this wash all over me.

"Go to Sleep (Little Man Being Erased)" by Radiohead from the "Hail to the Thief" album released in 2003.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What a great decision to fire people for not getting the vaccine, did so much to help the nurse shortage... I mean gee they had only been exposed for what 2 years, and were still showing up to work so of course fire them.

I am getting really tired of clown world.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Where I live we're having a shortage too, but it's because of the low wages, long hours, and the drunks punching them on a Friday night

There were shortage before covid, and most of the unvaxxed are support staff like cleaners and administrators. So this is definitely not due to the mandate.

There's also a shortage of plumbers, carpenter, tile setters, truckers, and women on the boards of fortune 500 companies. Are you going to try attribute this to vax mandates as well?

There have been more deaths then we know off. Many countries have a shortage of tradesmen.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
What a great decision to fire people for not getting the vaccine, did so much to help the nurse shortage... I mean gee they had only been exposed for what 2 years, and were still showing up to work so of course fire them.

I am getting really tired of clown world.

We have followed the Pied Piper for all that time. They said jump, we didn't even ask how high. We just jumped.

For those of us that did not jump, they pushed. Now they know for the few that are left, they are going to have to fight.

We can't stop what is coming. It is not about winning. It is about being able to walk away and live our life in peace.

I really am starting to believe the is no country for old broads.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
You'd think having nursing staff would be a part of national security interests to help save lives.the citizens health is non essential and they can wait for care.

i'm sure "they" know this;
ask yourself why they're allowing it

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: Lemon1234

i'm sure "they" know this;
ask yourself why they're allowing it

The answer to that is an easy one. Follow the money.

Before insurance companies, your average hospital was not for profit. The best they hoped for, was to break even. We started on this downward journey when we allowed hospitals to become profit driven.

I wrote an post about this a while back "An Important Message - An Attempt To Get You To See The Danger That Is Staring Us All In The Face". They slow walked us to these gallows.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How many of them injected someone with the vaccine? The phony covid scam would have never been perpetrated without these people. They've been pushing that garbage, allowing the tyranny to move forward, for 2 years.
Am I supposed to have sympathy for them? They've destroyed the medical community. People don't trust their own healthcare facilities anymore, and its because of the doctors and nurses.
Many of the so-called healthcare professionals made no effort at all to tell patients the risks associated with the tests. Most of them don't even know there are risks, because they're incompetent and don't read the test information provided with the tests. The risks are in the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers, which they get. They probably signed off on an SOP saying they read the documents, but they didn't. If I understand correctly, the EUA guidelines state that certain information, such as risks, must be conveyed to the patient. Otherwise, the legal immunity is null and void.
I still remember the "nurses are heroes" crap that spewed out in the beginning. They loved the attention, going so far as to call it the "front lines". Front lines of what? The flu season being rebranded covid? Was it the 99+% survivability rate that put them in such horrific danger? The answer is no, because covid is a lie it was a normal flu-season all around. What a joke.
I have no sympathy for the NHS workers; the covid scam would have never happened without them.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

I am a nurse. I have never in my near fifty years of nursing, ever given anyone a vaccine, injection or otherwise.

I know well over a hundred nurses, personally, none of them have ever given a vaccine to anyone.

I am willing to bet that way less than ten percent of nurses have ever administered a vaccine. Likely just as few doctors have ever administered a vaccine as well.

I think you may be angry with, and blaming the wrong people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join