It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan reports record daily COVID cases, topping 50,000 for the first time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I passed the testing center this Monday morning here in Southern Japan and other then the testers , no one was being tested.
But yesterday we recorded a record high of 320 cases in a population of maybe 2 million people. As we are finding out those that have been vaccinated are catching whatever they are testing for more easily. The university medical hospital does not publicly report of those infected in the hospital, but they now have issued a statement of only Necessary appointments must be made. People travel up to 3 hours to get to this hospital. I do hope this new crap that is going around dies out very soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

All well jabbed nations are having this problem.

What if the next variant is in the last variants shots.

Cure one and give you another.

Industries wet dream ... but the figures do seem to indicate this is the actual truth.

P

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Industries wet dream ... but the figures do seem to indicate this is the actual truth.

P

It's really weird , we had few infections recently, now an explosion. I live out among the rice fields where us don't wear the mask too much and we seem to be more healthier than the big city folks.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

P

It's really weird , we had few infections recently, now an explosion. I live out among the rice fields where us don't wear the mask too much and we seem to be more healthier than the big city folks.

Definitely could be attributed to lifestyle...lots of sun, fresher air and sleep? After all, 80% of your health is determined by lifestyle choices alone.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Cure one and give you another

More like breed a new strain with the old cure, it was expected...

(post by headcheck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Seriously who actually believes that 50,000 people that day all went to the doctor that day with the sniffles saying oh my God I need a Covid test??

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

P

Maybe something to do with you not having to rub shoulders with millions of people in a daily commute, sharing office spaces, etc.?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's only domestic flu no big deal.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I passed the testing center this Monday morning here in Southern Japan and other then the testers , no one was being tested.
But yesterday we recorded a record high of 320 cases in a population of maybe 2 million people. As we are finding out those that have been vaccinated are catching whatever they are testing for more easily. The university medical hospital does not publicly report of those infected in the hospital, but they now have issued a statement of only Necessary appointments must be made. People travel up to 3 hours to get to this hospital. I do hope this new crap that is going around dies out very soon.

Good..GOOOD... get it, and get it over with. How soon before 90% of the population has natural immunity? Since it's stronger than vaccines, that would be an excellent achievement for Japan.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
Seriously who actually believes that 50,000 people that day all went to the doctor that day with the sniffles saying oh my God I need a Covid test??

I do, since simple maths accounts for it.

With a total population of around 125,000,000 people, even if only 1% of Japans population got tested either from symptoms or due to requirements that day it would be over 1,250,000 people... 50,000 is only 4% of that. When looked at the total population 50,000 is only 0.04% of the entire population potentially tested that day.

ie a really really SMALL number. Japans capital has over 2 and half times my ENTIRE countries population living in a single city, spreading and infection rate in a a place like that would be huge, even if it was low.

Big numbers arent scarey or dubious, unfortunately some people have this inability to handle things like large numbers. You should see Flat Earthers, you start to even mention numbers over the 1000's in terms of stellar distances, or speeds and they have a freak out like somehow its an impossibility (they completely ignore or dont understand scale or that a big number isnt always big).

new topics

top topics

join