It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in your book of life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The book of life is an open page of discovery for me. I posted about my adventures in my youth here on the forum. I was very lucky to visit Jamaica and Mexico at a time when it was reasonable safe. Got to live in a bamboo hut with really no entry door in Thailand , one hour outside of Bangkok .
I got to do jungle survival in the Philippines. Got to understand about what life is, living under the stars. Got to see the evilness of mankind, but also got to feel the love of sharing and caring of one in need of direction in life.
Life for me is not living in the shadow of the trees, but the tree of life that sees the sunshine.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mine is full of chapters of insubordination and idiocy.
Rewriting it all now though haha.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Mine is full of chapters of insubordination and idiocy.
Rewriting it all now though haha.

I hope you don't run out of ink.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My whole life has been about embracing and seeking ever deeper and sometimes more tumultuous states of consciousness to constantly ascend beyond the shackles which are ever moving and always adapting while simultaneously managing the mundane in a delicate and sometimes painful balance. For what reason-I am not sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Abide by Rule 62, and mind my own business.
You should try it....

edit on 23-1-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You should try it....

You just broke your own Rule 62.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The book of life is an open page of discovery for me. I posted about my adventures in my youth here on the forum. I was very lucky to visit Jamaica and Mexico at a time when it was reasonable safe. Got to live in a bamboo hut with really no entry door in Thailand , one hour outside of Bangkok .
I got to do jungle survival in the Philippines. Got to understand about what life is, living under the stars. Got to see the evilness of mankind, but also got to feel the love of sharing and caring of one in need of direction in life.
Life for me is not living in the shadow of the trees, but the tree of life that sees the sunshine.

Well stated.
Our outlook seems to be quiet parallel .

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You should try it....

Thank you for your welcome advice. My post was about sharing and caring for humankind. I believe you too are a musician that shares the happiness off the fretboard of musical expressions of both happiness and sadness.

new topics

top topics

join