It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-droppingly awkward talk show interviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Most Brits on here will remember the infamous Michael Parkinson interview with Meg Ryan in 2003.

The daddy of them all has to be the Bee Gees interview with Clive Anderson in 1997. If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.
Awkwardest interview like everrrr.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Slap Stick.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Bee Gees walk out is an all time classic!

Remember David Icke on "Wogan"?
Yes-before he was cancelled he got on prime time UK TV and was interviewed by a kind of cringey awkward Terry Wogan.
This was actually before alot of Ickes more outlandish theories developed,and he comes across as more of an ametuer "Guru" type of dude.
Wogan and the audience just ain't getting it..But Icke makes some good points about certain things IMO,if if he does over hippy-ize the matters he discusses.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Awkward talk show interviews are great! For my money, one of the best forms of info-tainment. This is one of my favorites. It's not as good as an unintentionally awkward interview, but still quite funny. The rumor was that actor Crispin Glover was told that it's hard to make Letterman uncomfortable. Glover was a Letterman fan, and he knew that most actors just engaged in boring small talk, so he wanted something different. Glover was already known as a bit of a weirdo. I think this is where Joaquin Phoenix got his idea.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That David Blaine interview.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Don't forget the legendary Oliver Reed.

I'd have paid good money for a pint with him

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Aquino for the takedown...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Johnny Rotten, an absolute master of the anti-interview/er, very quick witted and funny as well.
He was also spot on about Jimmy Saville as well.

Everybody knows of the now ex-prince, andrew, i know it's serious but i do find that one of the funniest car crash interviews ever

new topics

top topics

join