It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe or not the ISS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I am curious on what I might have just seen.

I was outside and saw an object that was progressing on a south east to north west direction.

It was as big as the ISS, space station at a similar height I am familiar at seeing it at.

I went and grabbed my binoculars and this object had no navigation lights, there is a high altitude flight path where it is easy to see commercial aircraft, this was way different.

I watched it for about four minutes, until it dipped below the horizon.

Though I just checked the NASA spot the station, the station is on an A.M schedule at the moment.

The opportunity to see the station is at 04:55 am Sunday, north north east to east, totally different flight path, from Melbourne, Australia.

The time now is 21:45 local.

I have seen a similar object on a polar orbit a few weeks ago going from north to south.

Any ideas, this object was unusual.

Any ideas?
edit on 23-1-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Could it be part of Starlink? Not sure if there is a website to track the satellites...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Absinth3

I am aware of starlink this was definitely one solid object. I have seen the videos of starlink and this object was as big as the ISS.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

If not the ISS then perhaps China's Tiangong space station ?
www.astroviewer.net...

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Use Stellarium- the web browser version and enter the time and your location.
I got a UFO report once that I thought was the ISS, but the ISS was not in the area at the time. Turned out it was the Dragon Crew Capsule. Never would had thought that would of been visible.
But Stellarium proved it was.

I recommend the web version because it’s constantly being updated to reflect StarLink and other stellar objects
edit on 23-1-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I recommend Heavens-Above for tracking. Just plug in your data and it will give you some accurate results.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What in the FORK are we doing to ourselves!!!

Current and projected

Not including all the other satellites by the different countries.

SATELLITES BY COUNTRIES AND ORGANIZATIONS

China is developing plans for a 13,000-satellite megaconstellation

And not including the shrapnel of countries using their own dead satellites for target practice.

We are literally making a Prison out of the entire planet Earth!

We are building a shield that will present all kinds of navigation hazardous obstacles leaving earth and returning by spacecraft.

I’m sure there are other consequences…..

IMO…. SOS..Straight Out Stupidity

IMO… NORAD IS ANTIQUATED AND OBSOLETE…..they won’t be able to keep up the tracking as more $hit that is put into Space which is becoming the new Junk Yard of the Solar System.

I predict weather patterns will change significantly (if it’s not already happening now) due to blocking direct Sun light. In part, refracting and reflecting off of everything that is shiny in orbit around the planet, will help to achieve this.

The human body can only take so much directed RF Radiation and Microwave…..we are essentially killing ourselves over time. I.E. …..” Each generation delivers more data per hertz than the previous one. 3G works at frequencies up to 2.1Gigahertz, 4G up to 2.5Gigahertz and 5G can be up to 95 Gigahertz.”…… the more powered frequencies in future (G)enerations being all around us…..will eventually hurt inside us.

Satellites spread beaming down over our brains and bodies with or without our control is not a good thing. We will be dying for someone else’s PROFITS!!! under the guise of helping Humanity.

I believe it to be quite the opposite. Help = Hurt …..for Profiteers.

Is Death the price to pay for Technology??? (Rhetorical question to ponder)

👽🛸😡
edit on 23-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
couldve been spaceX... its returning from the iss with experiments www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hkndbrryone, thankyou for your advice, I’ll have to do some research on this, and will be back.

top topics

join